• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Community Combo Video

Prince Nero

Smash Cadet
umm i liked to be in this if your still accepting people i have my own clips recorded also i liked to join this cause im new to the marth boards and why not support the Marth Community :awesome: so yeah let me know :marth:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I might have gotten a clip or two today. Need to rewatch. Notable things I can remember. Fast-falled spike on SV, not realizing I was down a stock.

wonf

Smash Cadet
nice idea , add me to this combo video peace! , i have a lot sexy stuff

PEACE7

Smash Champion
I might have gotten a clip or two today. Need to rewatch. Notable things I can remember. Fast-falled spike on SV, not realizing I was down a stock.
Alright cool man send em to roxas for good quality.

nice idea , add me to this combo video peace! , i have a lot sexy stuff
Send them in I'll let you know at the end if they will be in it

Oh and nero dope *** song ill keep it in mind it fits really well

Prince Nero

Smash Cadet
thanks PEACE :D i always thought that song would be perfect i was thinking of using it if i ever made a cv but i think it would be cool for the community cv :) and i'll try submitting my clips today

Prince Nero

Smash Cadet
Ok So Im Uploading My Clips As I Type This (I'll Update My Post With The Link) Anyways This Some Of My More Recent Stuff AiB Ladder Matches To Be Exact xD So I Hope My Clips Are Good Enought To go In :grin:

UPDATED~* Heres The Link http://www.mediafire.com/?57266icdidf2cqq it might take while cause i couldnt find a way to upload it faster with out losing quality sorry :/ also i paused the game and then started recording just edit that out xD i can also send my replays if you guys dont appear to like where i started recordiing xD anyways like i said before these are recent AiB Ladder Matches Hope They Can Be put To Good use :D

PEACE7

Smash Champion
We don't have a deadline just yet

Also everyone what kind of music would you prefer to be used in the video I'm thinking something trance, electro idk something with mad hype what do you guys think?

PEACE7

Smash Champion
I like the one you posted earlier better I don't like this one as much probably cause I used to hear it a lot lol

juiey2

Smash Cadet
i only fight against CPU's
My friend sucks hard and spam ike's jab
Can't make a combo video out of that, sorry >.<

Nike.

Smash Hero
Mikehaze
Mr. R
Leon
Kadaj
Neo
Mintyflesh
Anaky
Zex
Chaz
Killock
If you haven't got replays from any of those guys, I'd highly suggest PM'ing them on smashboards/Aib/FB. People are gonna wanna see them in the video lol.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
I got clips from Kadaj Anaky talked to Zex, Neo is trying to get clips I also talked to Ramin. KillLock and Mintyflesh know about it the same with Mikehaze the only one I haven't talked to is Chaz. Oh and also talked to Leon he'll get em to me soon.

Prince Nero can you try and get some more clips for me

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Bah, played for the first time in like 2 months. I got some Shaya-mode stuff for you. Will send it later this week when I get my internet in my apartment xD

Top Bottom