• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Community Combo Video

PEACE7

Smash Champion
It should be out in by this month.
Its just a lot of people were slacking sending clips, and the editor has some other projects going on as well.
I apologize for this taking so long but it'll be out soon tho.

Jeos

Smash Journeyman
Its just a lot of people were slacking sending clips, and the editor has some other projects going on as well.
wow, that's hype!

Prince Nero

Smash Cadet
Its all good bro i have just been eager to see that video let me know if you need help recording the more people reocrding the better :awesome:

Haze~

Smash Journeyman
Ok sorry MAH BAD, I just didn't wanna intrude lol.

If Ramin, Leon or other europeons come to this big UK tourney in Dec il have some more footage of me ****** them btw, cuz im the best.
BRO i had a dream i met you calzorz and kasper at apex, then you left and i ended up playing football. Anyways, theres a big tourney in UK now you say, i say my apex is at UK in december

Calzorz

Smash Lord
BRO i had a dream i met you calzorz and kasper at apex, then you left and i ended up playing football. Anyways, theres a big tourney in UK now you say, i say my apex is at UK in december
yea come to the u.k tourny and haha i cba to go apex :p

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I really really really should try to get some clips for this, but I lack time. Fuuuuuuuuu.

If there's still time, I will make a conscious effort this weekend to get at least a few.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Get them try your best and ill try to get you in man.

@basvhout Sorry for the wait the editor is having some problems at the moment causing delays, I can't give an exact date on when it will be done just yet. :/

holyv

Smash Journeyman
We still have time? i think i'll get some **** done for this weekend...

Because you know, i changed from marth to luigi, and to marth again very recently.
I think i'm really outdated and i should get some skill first...

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
I think you should pick a cut off for submitted clips because it would be good to have this out before APEX so we can have some more hype towards our fellow Marths that are going. just a thought. lol

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Apex is almost here and also after apex and it still isn't out. I can help upload the matches if needed ^_^'

Roy's ouR boy

Smash Rookie
I'm assuming this is still being worked on. May I still add a couple of last minute clips?

Edit: Also wanted to add that I would like the R in "ouR" capitalized in my name in the video please.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I'm really looking forward to this too but if no one minds me asking why is Luigi gonna be part of this? I thought it was just a Marth CV.

Not that I have a problem with it just wondering.

Top Bottom