• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Community Combo Video

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Alright if you want to be a part of this leave a post saying so and you must main Marth. Also your clips have to be good no fair to spike clips will be taken. Also If you would like to help me record please leave a post saying so it would be a huge help if you could. First thing we are going to worry about is gathering all the clips and getting them recorded making sure we have sufficient clips from everyone, I don't want it to be mad clips of just one person and like one of the other this is a COMMUNITY combo video. Second thing would be choosing a song I think at least 2 good songs we can all agree on or at least the majority of us. And the last would be finding a good editor. And most important of all BE CREATIVE!!!!!!!!! Not everyone might be in the video only top players and those who have good clips and send them in early since as of now my list consist of 37 players that's a lot so yea

Link to Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sk57i4zKQA

Recorders
Roxas M
PEACE7

Contributers
PEACE-Checked
Roxas M-
Mr.R-Checked
Leon- Checked
Anaky-Checked
Shaya-
ReiGun-Checked
Tiger-Checked
Nike-Checked
Bengarlz-
Mikehaze-Checked
Kadaj- Checked
Jeos-Checked
Sc@r-Checked
GunBlade-Checked
Ronic-Checked
Roy's our Boy-Checked
HaZe-Checked
Neneh-
Zorai-Checked
Prince Nero-Checked
Wonf-Checked
CJ-Checked

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'll try posting some stuff on here when I can look through youtube again. Hopefully Monday.

Roxas M

Smash Master
You can sign me up for recording and as a "Possible" editor. I don't know if i'll be able to do the editing alone due to college schedule but I can contribute to editing as well as recording.

Player-3

Smash Hero
me and p1 just played/replayed a bunch of rainbow cruise matches thats hes gonna upload

maybe you can find something there i don't remember, but there was one thing that happened to me that was really, really unfortunate :I

Reizilla

Oh, I have a couple of shield breakers on Leaf. No idea what channel tho :/

V

Smash Ace
I'll upload some vids asap.

"No fair to spike combos"

So mike's ken combo on ally at activegamers to win the set doesn't count? : (

:phone:

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Just upload it and I'll take a look at it make sure the videos are set to private if u upload them onto YouTube I don't want no1 to see the combos before the actual video comes out or upload them to megaupload sendspace or any uploading site or you can let me know and either me or Roxas can record it For you.

Jeos

Smash Journeyman
wow, this seems great, if I get a good combo I'll send it.

also regarding recording, why don't record using dolphin to get 720p clips?

just an idea...

I would do it, including edition if you need, but my computer isn't even have a graphic card... :'(

PEACE7

Smash Champion
It would be super epic to record with dolphin but my computer cant run it plus i heard it takes a lot of space even for small clips idk if anyone is willing to do it :/ and cool ill add u up in the list

Roxas M

Smash Master
Nah, I wasn't there. lol

A friend of mine was (the peach player in those videos) and instead of recording with dazzle like i usually do I decided to take a crack at using dolphin. Videos came out AMAZING.

Roy's ouR boy

Smash Rookie
I would like to be a part of this.

Do we need to have the clips ready? or just send replay data to you guys? :bee:

Btw, Where would be a good place to introduce myself on the boards?

PEACE7

Smash Champion
I think a good place to introduce yourself would be in the social thread and it would be much better if you had the clips ready but If that doesn't work you can send it to me

Nike.

Smash Hero
Introduce yourself to the Marth Social if your a Marth. And The Social thread of your City/State so that they know you exist and can find you for incoming smashfests/tournies.

Also, I have a question. If your recording using Dolphin Emulator (the HQ stuff), do you have to record the entire game? Or could you click "stop" or something as soon as a combo is done? I know that recording with Dolphin takes alot of time/memory, so I thought that it could make it faster.

If you can do it like that, we could actually try for a legit, clean and pretty video.

Roxas M

Smash Master
Introduce yourself to the Marth Social if your a Marth. And The Social thread of your City/State so that they know you exist and can find you for incoming smashfests/tournies.

Also, I have a question. If your recording using Dolphin Emulator (the HQ stuff), do you have to record the entire game? Or could you click "stop" or something as soon as a combo is done? I know that recording with Dolphin takes alot of time/memory, so I thought that it could make it faster.

If you can do it like that, we could actually try for a legit, clean and pretty video.
If you know where in the replay the combo is, you can just pause the emulator right before it happens > graphics > put a checkmark in dump frames > Hit play, and it'll start from there. One you hit the stop button on the emulator it'll stop recording.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Oh ****. That means we could actually make a combo video with every vid in extreme high quality.

We should do this.

Roxas M

Smash Master
Well, unless some people DON'T have any replays but have the video of the match upload on youtube. Then we would end up having mixed up quality replays...lol

Reizilla

Those are the parts where you want to use a lot of effects :bee:

Nike.

Smash Hero
I don't think it should be hard to message the good marth players and ask if they could send about 3-5 of their best replays to you. Heck, want me to ask them? lol

basvhout

Smash Apprentice

just record a match, cut en set propper frame rate with VDub and edit in vegas. perfect quality!

Roxas M

Smash Master
I have vegas as well, and I've used that for videos unless I want a video in dolphin quality. There is still a huge quality difference between using vegas ans using dolphin, though.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO SEND ME SOME FREAKING REPLAYS.

Jeos

Smash Journeyman
I don't remember taking part of this...

but well, I've got a nice combo now so, to who I must send it?

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Take the replay file from wii>app>rsbe>rp it should be in there and upload it to megaupload if you want it in really good quality send it to Roxas since he has dolphin if you don't know how to do it we can add each other on the wii and just send it that way

basvhout

Smash Apprentice
I have vegas as well, and I've used that for videos unless I want a video in dolphin quality. There is still a huge quality difference between using vegas ans using dolphin, though.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO SEND ME SOME FREAKING REPLAYS.
you can choose really good quality with vegas pro 10. HQ 1080p is available and somehow the files arent that large. ps. soon

Top Bottom