• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
http://xat.com/MarthBrawlers

Well I don't see a chat for marths on these forums and the link mains have one, This was origonally an idea from Kev2k but we never posted that chat here, Since Kev2k isn't always active i decided to make a new one for marth mains to chill and talk about marth.

I know most of you probably don't know me all that well so if you want somone you know to make a new chat for this thats fine.

If you like this idea and don't mind the fact I own it plz post who you guys feel should be modded and ownered.

that and if you know how i can add a playlist to this that would be great

Rad

Smash Ace
I'm not against Xat, but IRC is better.

Also; a playlist is a terrible idea. In fact the only reason to use xat is for the (chew), (d), and (ono) smilies.

I guess I'll idle in it for a while. I don't expect any activity though.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
wtf is wrong with u guys this is a great idea!
the link mains also have a chat and i stop by every now and then cause its fun xD

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Because not everyone has skype, or wants to download it

Master~Hand

Smash Rookie
I agree with skype over xat. I mean its not that big of a file and plus a mic is way more fun than typeing.

Im all up for the xat but i just think if we all agreed on skype it would be more fun and plus xat chats always seem to get inactive very quick.

Master~Hand

Smash Rookie
Could we at least tryout the skype? I mean its virus free and a quick and easy download.

If you guys dont want to do it thats fine i would just at least want to try it out and see how everything works out.

Oh and i think xat would be easier than msn because you still have to download msn so if there going to download anything at all shouldnt we tryout skype.

Master~Hand

Smash Rookie
Yeah that is true. Idc as long as we can get together and instant chat that would be fun. But talking on mic is even more fun >_<

ChibixD

Smash Apprentice
Well, this is true ^^
We can make one on MSN and sometimes we talk, oh lets go skype =D
then we have fun xD

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
lol this thing is dead, unfortunatly i couldn't revive it oh well. Thats why I am adding every marth on aim though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom