• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario's General Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vadgama

Smash Journeyman
I still need to play a really good one. Soon enough though.
I played a good one but i didnt get a replay for proof. G&W, ToonLink and sonic all have that fastfall down A aerial which is a nuisance if they can SH it ,and hit u of course :dizzy:

Matt07

Smash Master
New Years Resolution.

Stomping on other characters boards and let them know.....Mario is top tier.

EDIT: Marth boards first anyone?? :):).

Dory

Smash Journeyman
new years resolution.....
**** EVEN HARDER WITH MARIO IN SOCAL

:)

hope i can keep this xD lol

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
New Years Resolution: Pwn duffman (top player in my city) by FIHL-ing the hell out of his GaW.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
New Years Resolution: Solidify my mains. Mario, Sonic, Marth, Yoshi, or Shiek.

Then enter a 30+ person tournament and place high.

Also, cape a Sonic for a kill. I just want to, because it's so bloody impossible...

TheFast

Smash Lord
New Years Resolution: Solidify my mains. Mario, Sonic, Marth, Yoshi, or Shiek.

Then enter a 30+ person tournament and place high.

Also, cape a Sonic for a kill. I just want to, because it's so bloody impossible...
You could maybe cape a sonic thats dumb enough to try and recover with a side B.

Matt07

Smash Master
EDIT: All you Mario mains you guys gotta try and come to Genesis, I'm going to try my best to get there, and it'll be my first offline tournament :D.

Caping Snake when he's recovering is funny as hell. I just keep spamming it, when he's trying to recover below stage.

TheFast

Smash Lord
EDIT: All you Mario mains you guys gotta try and come to Genesis, I'm going to try my best to get there, and it'll be my first offline tournament :D.

Caping Snake when he's recovering is funny as hell. I just keep spamming it, when he's trying to recover below stage.
What you do is you cape the 1st one, then when he uses the 2nd one itll be lower. Wait for him to lose the cipher than cape him. Its very hard but I've pulled it off once.

Matt07

Smash Master
I'd say that this might be my best result for a online tourney so far.

I will make it more detailed when the Tournament is uploaded, Metaknight was banned, though. I think 16/60 people? But I did get 3 bye's though soooo.

bobson

Smash Lord
Play on a walkoff stage and try to get him to dash towards you from the side, and then cape him. He won't be able to slow down before he dashes right out of the screen.
It's the best way to kill Sonic ever.

Tlmab

Smash Cadet
New Years Resolution: To get better internet that doesn't suck, and to Play more smash(opps already accomplished).

I wonder if they are gonna fix the glitch (the extra recovery of snake and sonic when you cape them) in the next version of the game?

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I was told this in AllIsBrawl FreePlay chat :[

Uffe: You main Mario. Possibly one of the easiest characters to use. At least use a character that takes an effort to learn, Tony.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
NEW CAPE COMBO!

To edgeguard, Jab -> D-tilt -> F-air.

TOO GOOD. I saved the replay.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
dtilt ***** when they dont expect it.

btw just wondering do most of you make a AiB account ? To lurk or roam around in thier Mario boards? is it worth making AiB acc? :/ just asking the mario mains for their opinon

vato_break

Smash Master
i have one their,it's a more socailable site thogh the forums aren't too great any semi-good forum thier is the competive discussion.its up to you though

Matt07

Smash Master
I do have an AiB account, but I never visit the forums. I find there's way more traffic here, then at AiB forums.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I post there occasionally.

Although the Mario boards there would be just like this one if we all posted there, since no one posts there anyway.

Matt07

Smash Master
Yea the chat is mostly filled with people doing ladder matches. But I'd rather stay away from ladder matches because Mario generally sucks on WiFi sometimes, imo.

But going to their online tournaments don't hurt :).

Edit: Goodbye General Chat thread, looks like Hylian is going around closing them. Or maybe he'll someone miss this one =P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom