• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Tourney Results!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
WTF? when was that made? LOL Ive been lurking the forums everywhere after Apex hype died I couldnt find NY tourneys so I thought NY scene had died. I want to make up for my phail, rep my boy Mario ( i've gotten alot better, wifi training get @ me lolz).

KIRIN, I MUST AND I MEAN I MUST SEE YOU THERE. Sucks that its somewhere the regents week for the date tho. Hopefully Gametable 's tourneys are good, never been to 1.

Matt07

Smash Master
You guys have been going to the same tourney's and haven't played eachother yet?! Step it up guys or else I'll go to NY myself and pwn both of you.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I need to be 19+, have a job, have a car, live in my own house, ignore mom johns,then be independent person so I can be a real life smasher. That's what I need lol.

and matt, I haven't had a chance to play him, I was planning it on Apex until I got mom johns. i seen him at GIMPED *I saw him ****** a GaW with link i think LOL* but never had the chance to play him. That was my 1st tourney too. But if happen to make it to this one, ill get wrecked by his mario and get robbed of $5 :[

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I need to be 19+, have a job, have a car, live in my own house, ignore mom johns,then be independent person so I can be a real life smasher. That's what I need lol.
lol, yea. I'll be pissed if everyone's sick of Brawl by the time I can finally start putting in some real work repping Mario.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I played a TL in tournament yesterday. First stage was Lylat Cruise. We were projectile whoring so much that neither of us noticed that 8 minutes had passed until the announcer yelled "5!". It was actually the first non-gay 8 minute match I had, it was really fun. I won, ~110% to ~160%.

Matt07

Smash Master
Woow nice. TL's can be very hard to approach sometimes, z-air, b-air for when your close, and their n-air is a good gtfo oos option. Very annoying to fight >_>

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
I play Hyrulian_Royalty a lot on WiFi. He wrecks me Link, he's so hard to use on WiFi. D: We go kinda even as Mario/TL. Nair is amazing in this match-up, it cancels out his arrows and boomerang and goes through some of his aerials and capeing backwards stops bombs as well as everything else. If you can keep the pressure on Toon Link there's really not a lot he can do about it besides trying to kick you out with his Nair.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
And now that we have Vato's thread, this thread is now irrelevant.

Noodlehead hasn't updated in two months, so a new tourney results thread that's operated by a regular is long past due.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom