• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
i'm afraid i'm with both volrec and Mr. GAW.
it is school time, so I'm already off the wii all school nights.
and those renaining two weekend nights will be devoted to Prime 3.
i'll pop in and out on occasion, and i'll play at wgwolverine's house.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
First order of business. Same as Aaryk and anyone else to whom it applies.

Second order of business. Aaryk, you down for an all night Wii/smash session thursday night?
I just got my parents to go pick up my preordered Prime, since they took my car for their Anniversary. Who cares about their anniversary, I need mah game!

Third order of business, Thursday and Friday morning are the only times I'll be able to play this week. Maybe Sunday, too.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
WTF....

Okay, First order of business: School started August 15th for me. I'll be able to play after school(3:45p.m.) untill I go to bed.(11:00p.m.)

Okay, school ended for me about 4 hours ago, if that helps people with different time zones.
I, also, have purchased Metriod Prime 3: Corruption. I devote 1 hour a day to it, that way, I have advantages for 3 things:
1.School Work
2.Mario Strikers Charged
3.Not beating MP3 in 3 days

So, I'm going on right now if any of you are still *allowed* to play after school.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
This game is okay.
Ranked matches are lies.
I was 0 and 3, and matches me with someone who is 30 and 1.

Off-Topic: HAHAHAHA school hasn't started for me ha.

Skler

Smash Master
I bought this game and love it. Just one question, how do I stop somebody from spamming the lob pass until they get a charged ball to score with? I can't just tackle them all, because they get items and they score anyways.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
^^^ Spam "A" when you're near their character. You'll intercept it.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
^ But if you KEEP spamming A, of course you'll end up closest to the ball, and intercept it. It doesn't need that good of timing at all, actually, theres probably a frame of about 2 seconds you can press it in.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
Man, I beat the striker of the day in a series.

I feel pretty good! :)
not to cut you down brad, but i don't think the striker of the day today was that good.
my friend, who is horrible, managed to pull 2 SD victories off. i think he might've just been playing ALL DAY. like a nub.

primusfan

Smash Ace
not to cut you down brad, but i don't think the striker of the day today was that good.
my friend, who is horrible, managed to pull 2 SD victories off. i think he might've just been playing ALL DAY. like a nub.
Prob, i don't know. He was like, 173-51 or somethin crazy like that soooo........

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
^^^^Brad, I tried to verse ya, but it said something like "ERROR: DISCONECTED FROM NETWORK DURING DATA TRANSMISSION."

Maybe we should trade Wii#s too. That way, you could just send me a message when you want to play.

You know what's werid?! I vs'd this guy named "Ethan", he picked DK, and had a Win: 36 Loss: 4. I beat him 5-1 the first match, and 3-2 the second match, and won the series. After I won, I went to search for another opponent, and I matched up w/ him TWICE IN A ROW RANDOMLY! I won the first match, he won the second, but I pulled through & won the series!

Andromeda

Smash Lord
^^^^Brad, I tried to verse ya, but it said something like "ERROR: DISCONECTED FROM NETWORK DURING DATA TRANSMISSION."

Maybe we should trade Wii#s too. That way, you could just send me a message when you want to play.

You know what's werid?! I vs'd this guy named "Ethan", he picked DK, and had a Win: 36 Loss: 4. I beat him 5-1 the first match, and 3-2 the second match, and won the series. After I won, I went to search for another opponent, and I matched up w/ him TWICE IN A ROW RANDOMLY! I won the first match, he won the second, but I pulled through & won the series!
That has happened to me a couple of times. Mostly against opponents that spams or are too good for me. :(

primusfan

Smash Ace

Wii # is in the sig. I'll get yours next time I play.

Anyway, yea, I've gotten matched with the same person a couple times. That happens to me late at night when me and my opponent are like, the only ones playing so we just get matched with each other over and over again.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Argh, I hope I don't lose my Strikers ability once I start playing again after Corruption.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Argh, I hope I don't lose my Strikers ability once I start playing again after Corruption.
Dude, after playing MP3 for an absurd number of hours, my megastrike blocks are a breeze. I could block an orange six before, but now it takes zero effort. MP3 really hones your pointer skills. Sadly, nothing can be said of any other skills I have in Strikers. >_<

And, regarding Petey, http://z11.invisionfree.com/Strikers_Elite/index.php?showtopic=32

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
How come when I play Pokemon Battle Revolution, I almost never get disconnected, but when I play this game, it's rare that I play an entire game without being disconnected? Wtf is with that crap? Brawl better have better online than this stupid game.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
How come when I play Pokemon Battle Revolution, I almost never get disconnected, but when I play this game, it's rare that I play an entire game without being disconnected? Wtf is with that crap? Brawl better have better online than this stupid game.
Do you find yourself often disconnecting when you have a large lead in points? How about when the game is lagging? Unless you have a crappy connection, people deliberately disconnect all the time because they are sore losers. They refuse to let you receive the points you earned by winning the match. Whenever I take roughly a 4 point lead, my opponent leaves. >_<

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'm going to be playing more often so are there any noteable strikers with whom I haven't exchanged codes? PM me if you want to play.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I'm going to be playing more often so are there any noteable strikers with whom I haven't exchanged codes? PM me if you want to play.
Notable strikers? LOLz! Go play the Wii Troopers. They're supposed to be really good (all the players with [wt] in the front of their name), though I beat a few I ran into. >_>

Anyway, if you wanna play me, just add my friend code. It's in my sig.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
[wt]? So clans are starting already lol..
Is that like a SWF based thing or an independent group?
I played yesterday for like the first time since my epic rumble with Stryks.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Do you find yourself often disconnecting when you have a large lead in points? How about when the game is lagging? Unless you have a crappy connection, people deliberately disconnect all the time because they are sore losers. They refuse to let you receive the points you earned by winning the match. Whenever I take roughly a 4 point lead, my opponent leaves. >_<
I'm hardly ever in the lead, because I'm not that good at the game. And it's not my internet connection, because I only accept games that have 3 or 4 star connections and PBR works fine. It's this game. Half the time I get disconnected when I'm not even in a game, because it'll say "Error receiving records" or something and I'll be taken back to the title screen.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Well, are you running through a router? Do you have any skiwampus Internet setups? Do any other games or Internet tools give you grief?

BTW, you two need to join my forum... >_> (It's in my sig.)

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
I hear ya, Freeman. I was playing today with Buzz (The match to decide who wins all), I was leading 2-1, my Dry Bones was going to get the ball, and suddenly my connection ****s up and tells my there was an error when recieving some information. I was pissed.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
It's bad that you don't know how good your own connection is. The lag depends on it too, and not only the opposite connection. I guess mine is around 3 stars. But sometimes it really lags. I don't accept anyone with 3 stars, because I know that it will be laggy thanks to my connection. 3 stars + 3 stars = lag. 3 stars + 4 stars = ok.

Top Bottom