• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

Stryks

Smash Hero
So I finally played MSC in like a month or so, and got pwned online, I didnt care really, i knew i was gonna suck cause I havent played in like 4ever, but I got the hang of it againt an one the 3rd series against some guy...

bowser ftw

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Didn't read the thread, but here is what I got to say.

This game is okay, I guess... but Waluigi is winnar!!!

GO WALUIGI GO! crotch-chop FTW!!!
You pretty much summed up how I feel about this game. It's nothing too darn exciting. It seems like a lot of pretty effects surrounding what is actually a small simple game.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
You pretty much summed up how I feel about this game. It's nothing too darn exciting. It seems like a lot of pretty effects surrounding what is actually a small simple game.
Do you play online?

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
wolverine, i just made 3 kids at my cousins house quit because i was doing the boo's lob glitch that you taught me.
it was hilarious. I could feel their anger oozing out of my lan adapter.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
It's basically preying upon kritters AI. with boo, if you fully charge a chip (hold Z and keep it pressed), if you circle around in your half, you will basically reset the opponents kritter to the neutral keeper position, and you run across the midline (preferably at the middle of the field, no angle) and half way between the midline and the faceoff circle, you let go of Z to unleash your lob, and you walk backwards across the midline with your boo, and if you timed it correctly, Kritter won't even take a swing at it (perfect timing), he'll swing and miss (good-enough timing), or he'll swing at it, and fling it back (bad timing).

That's jsut the basic, no belgian waffles, self-alleyoops with your best shooter, oh man. Soooo good.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I use this one team when I feel like messing around that is Bowser, birdo in top right, boo in bottom right, and boo on defense. All you do is deke charge with boo's and lob to either birdo, who will almostly always linger at the top of the screen, and bowser will be in the middle or lower portion, and you can just lob them some cheap white shots for goals, or even funnier, if you take birdo or bowser, you deke charge the ball with a boo, pass you birdo, and hold Z for like jsut over a second, so not a full charged lob, but enough that you can bank it off the wall and set up your hot-shot with a lob goal of his/her own. I do it with this team only, though, in that way at least.

Belgian waffle is still the best thing I've learned. Beautiful.

Edit: Wednesday we have off of school, so I may squeeze a few matches in early morning, but I'm devoting the rest of my day to halo 3. I know, it's like sleeping with the enemy since I'm such a bigtime nintendo fanboy, but I don't care, I want to finish the fight lol.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Anyone want to play right now? I can play till 2 but then I have football. then i can play after 6, unless I'm playing Halo 3, heheheh

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I finally tried to get through the strikers cup, and i lost in the finals, TO PEACH!!!
She got her freeze frame thing nonstop, and I lost 4-3 in overtime. Freezes my whole team, skill shot with Monty.Game over. I didn't lose one match until that, and got golden foot and brick wall....bummer...

Andromeda

Smash Lord
I must've scored the goal of the century today. The ball bounced down to the bottom left corner of the pitch. My opponents goalie rushed out to take the ball. I had a turbo mushroom and used it on DK. I got to the ball slightly before the goalie, making a glitch that made the goalie get the ball from DK without making him flinch. I used Thunder Wham with DK, making the goalie drop the ball. The tilt of the pitch made the ball bounce with some screw into my opponents goal. Without a doubt the coolest goal I've ever scored. :p

Oh, btw, I reached a total of 1000 victories on my profile today. I think I'll pause from this game from now on. ^^

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Yesterday I had the sickest comeback I've ever heard of. I was the victim of 4 wierd goals against me in like nothing flat(that's mario for you), and my DK led team was about to lose to a rank 53 kid, and with 48 seconds left,i got the ball back and charged and shot before i was tackled and scored right off the bat, I did the boo lob goal, a dry bones lob and tele for goal number 2, and with 6 or 7 seconds left, he got the ball back from my previous goal, I slide tackled with DK as he was charging for a shot like mine that had scored, and when i got it from him, i charged for like half a second and let it rip to score, and then took it to overtime, to win off of [boo cdc-->DK chip off wall to set my own lob]

AGH I LOST TO ALAIN^tm.
I beat him the first time I ever played him, and i lost in three games, 2-1,3-4,2-3(ot)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I just thought I'd point it out that I'm currently Striker of the Day. I'm such a loser for pointing it out.

Bowser is too good.

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
yo i "was" ranked 3 in the season leaders :| & striker of the day, but i was like screw this most of these ppl prolly play from 12 to 12 :| anywho i got rid of strikers for now cuz didnt have time for it plus *wants to beat MP3 badly* i'll eventually get this game back so i can play some of u guys again :)

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Who cares about striker of the day on the first day of the season. Sunday, you get a nice little cushion because you are able to stay up all ngiht, plus alot of people have family stuff/church on sunday. I've had it a couple sundays but lets talk seasonal leaders. that's where it's at.

Stryks

Smash Hero
lol looking forward for it, u were online earlier today, wanted to face ya but u were busy, I waited but decided to play a ranked... went good, 12-0 XD

Im thinking in having a secondary, maybe daisy but her special doesnt stun too long to do a megastrike if I remember correctly, DK is too over used for his power wham IMO, and i wont use yoshi cause people will just complain about his toungue...

MAYBE waluigi, since in strikers is practically the ONLY game where hes awesome... maybe petey... but idk...

ill be on later today...

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Good games GAW. Hope to play you more in the future, but I had jsu bought Metroid and Mario Bros. 2:The Lost Levels from the VC so I'm going to play those for a bit. What's your wii code? I'll add that so we can stay connected for strikers, and future online games.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I just beat the 13Th ranked kid 5-4 4-1 with the team i tested out on gaw today, with one alteration of course. I officially have internet in my poolhouse, so i can play out here/more often.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
GG's Stryks and WGWOLVERINE.

WG, you got me with that Boo chip a couple of times, I really need to work on that. I really need to get back into this game, it's great. :)

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Hey, Wolverine. Wanna play?

OWow. Good games.

Aww,COME ON!!! Accept defeat like a man, Wolverine. No desconnecting :p

Unless... That wasn't yo fault.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I wish it was my fault, but cant blame it on lag. I honestly dont know how you won, no offense, but it seemed like every normal shot was going in. We'll play again soon, but i have football, ill be back at like 11

Top Bottom