• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
ethan: fire more shots.

EDIT: lol, good games. you did better that second game...i was laughing when that last goal went in, it just kinda rolled in real slow as the time was counting down the last 5 seconds...

that first game i had 23 shots fired, you had 3...

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
*recieves props*
*gives props to Aaryk*

Care for a rematch after ma bro is done playing?
maybe later tonight. I have this tremendous urge to watch FF7: Advent Children. For like the 10th time.

And I cannot ignore a square enix hankering.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
It's too bad the game doesn't have a separate rank for when playing with a guest. It would be awesome to see singles and doubles scores. My wife and my neighbor play the game, so we are working on strategies together that require the aid of multiple players. ;)

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
How old are you?

@Buzz 0R petre :And, can you give me lessons? Like, I'll give you the ball, you do some technique, then I'll try. Is that ok?

Please.

Petre, I'm sorry I suck so bad. You'll probably never want to play again...(sigh, sob)

petre

Smash Lord
How old are you?

@Buzz 0R petre :And, can you give me lessons? Like, I'll give you the ball, you do some technique, then I'll try. Is that ok?

Please.

Petre, I'm sorry I suck so bad. You'll probably never want to play again...(sigh, sob)
lol, im 19.

but yeah, this game isnt really technical...most of it is mindgames, and just knowing when to do what.

i dont care how good the people are that i play against, its for fun.

petre

Smash Lord
buzz, im not sure you realized i had cheats on right away...you just shoot the ball with a sidekick, and its always a skillshot. also the fences had a larger range, so if you ran near them youd get shocked...

ill play you normally if you want though!

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
buzz, im not sure you realized i had cheats on right away...you just shoot the ball with a sidekick, and its always a skillshot. also the fences had a larger range, so if you ran near them youd get shocked...

ill play you normally if you want though!
Dude, those matches made me so upset. I realized early on that you had cheats enabled. The fences are what annoyed me the most. I couldn't do anything if the ball was sitting near the sidelines.

Never again, petre... never again... Seriously, it wasn't fun at all.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Dang, no FC yet! Nintendo rep. said it's probably the modem which I have no clue how to check the settings :p That's not ever the worst part... I have school tomorrow :(

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
i'm sorry guys, i can't sign on for most of the week.
with school starting, that has to take priority. It's my senior year, and I need to start steppin it up if I want to do anything decent post-highschool.
I'll be on when I can, but I can kiss my #1 spot good-bye, i guess...

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I just got destroyed by some guy online. What he did was just keep passing the ball until it was white. I tried to tackle him while he had it, but every time I did it he would just pass it. Any tips on how to get the ball from him. He passed normally, no lob passes.

Lol @ people d/c so much. My 1st match (for today) the guy d/c after I was going to win the second game. Then my record started as 1-0.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
I just got destroyed by some guy online. What he did was just keep passing the ball until it was white. I tried to tackle him while he had it, but every time I did it he would just pass it. Any tips on how to get the ball from him. He passed normally, no lob passes.

Lol @ people d/c so much. My 1st match (for today) the guy d/c after I was going to win the second game. Then my record started as 1-0.
when they do this, i like to take control of my most defensive/fastest character and just man-mark his power shooter. then when he eventually passes the ball to him, just lay the smack down on him before he gets the ball, pass it upfield, and score off the free charge shot.

granted, this plan is certainly flawed, but it works probably 6-10 times or so

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Guys, I'll be on now and then during the week to see how you guys are doing, but I usually won't be able to do any matches. I can only really play saturday nights and sundays whenever now.

EDIT: I just played a ranked match and I played someone in the 100's that i blew out big time the first game, like a goal cap victory, and for the next two games, he won 1-0 because he goalie camped, and i never got an item to beat it with. LOSER.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
Guys, I'll be on now and then during the week to see how you guys are doing, but I usually won't be able to do any matches. I can only really play saturday nights and sundays whenever now.

EDIT: I just played a ranked match and I played someone in the 100's that i blew out big time the first game, like a goal cap victory, and for the next two games, he won 1-0 because he goalie camped, and i never got an item to beat it with. LOSER.
yikes.
and PUNT!

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I hate goalie campers. I played one guy who camped after gaining a 1 point lead. There was still a minute left to play. Fortunately, he sucked at doing it, so I took the ball and beat him. ^_^

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Hey Buzz, I don't think you've added me on you're new FC yet.

I'm in the mood for a game, if you want.

Ma FC is 352294-499101.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
My parents normally buy school textbooks for me, but I won't havea job until next year, so I guess it's different.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
i might be on later tonight, it all depends on how efficient i am when i do my homework.
shoot for 8-ish?

petre

Smash Lord
ill play you!

i just got matched with some guy, he's rank 36 i think, but he had diddy + 3 boos...the stage was thunder island though (that one you can fall off of), and i was owning him 4-0. he got a star (my mistake), ran up the middle, used the star and charged a megastrike. then shut off his system. i was lauging so hard when the screen cut out in the middle of the cutscene...

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
PETRE! lol, I almost got you the first match.

Omg. The second match-i wanted lessons... Didn't you notice I was acting strange & coping the things you did?

The classroom....no time limit....

petre

Smash Lord
i was trying to show you to drybones teleport good...you can just do it right through the middle, you dont have to do it from the bottom diagonally like cool people do.

but like i said before, theres not much to learn in terms of techniques...its all mindgames!!!!1!!!123

and buzz.....
...i hate you.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
omg... This thread has grown a whopping 43 pages since I started this thread and last was on the forums! I didn't think this game would be so popular...

However, do you like the game? I would really like to share FCs with all of you! :) But beware, they say I'm best in my country ;) (Sweden) (But I don't think I am. I'm certain I'm somewere in the middle.)

My FC: 193374 188805 (NOTE: It may be a problem if any americans would add me, as this game is regioned. It would propably work just fine to add me, but it would be very laggy when we play.)

Top Bottom