• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
Wow I'm crap this season 10-10 so far. Any tips for playing good D? I know about the lob intercepting passes. But any other ideas? I hate changing characters and getting them out of place. Also do you guys have like training sessions w/ one another?

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
well petre, after 4 days of not playing, I have regained my #1 point spot.
care for a play-off for #1? has to be later tonight tho, I have a football game, maybe around 10?

Andromeda

Smash Lord
Andromeda, it might be a little work, but can you make a list of all the FC's on the first page? Plox? Thanks. :D
Phew! Well, if you want to, I can propably do it! But it will surely take a while. :ohwell:

EDIT: Finished! It took about an hour or so, but now I think I got all the FCs in the first post.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
My FC is invalid? Maybe. I'll go check.

EDIT: Okay, I checked, and that FC you have in the first post is my FC.
Well, maybe it was a European trying to add you and found the FC invalid? Propably, it's only able to share FCs with people from the same continent. So your FC sure isn't invalid in that case.

Leobenmc

Smash Journeyman
Wow I'm crap this season 10-10 so far. Any tips for playing good D? I know about the lob intercepting passes. But any other ideas? I hate changing characters and getting them out of place. Also do you guys have like training sessions w/ one another?
Go for Speedy Characters - or Monty Mole (who has an excellent and surprising big hit). The best defence is predicting, and knowing your foe's sidekicks ability. If the ball is white and moving fast, mark the heavy hitters rather than the Toads...
My 2 Dry Bones in Defence have not let me down...
Oh, and DON'T BE AFRAID TO HIT THEM OFF THE BALL. An item given to them here and there is better than conceding goals. If you're good at saving Megastrikes, you should always be fouling to keep possession.

My new team: Daisy, Hammer Bro, Dry Bones, Dry Bones. Daisy is really cheap with her Super Ability - it can take out the keeper when he's holding the ball.

EDIT: And yes Andromeda, I am European (English, got game at launch), as predicted in the first post.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Forgive my lack of modesty, but I'm dominating like a freakin monster online today.

15-2.

I just wish I could've had this day on a season where I wasn't almost .500 beforehand. :/

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
gaw, ur closing our gap! petre and I have to watch out!
i'm on right now if anyone wants to play.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Dang... I tried getting on at a friend's, too. Connected w/ his 360, but couldn't get on with this :(

Any chance it's the disc?

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
yeah, im gonna say its either the wii or the method of connection. do you have a lan adapter? if you don't, I highly recommend it. but yeah, how are you connecting in the first place?

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
yo every1 that had me added PLZ re-add me, i accidently deleted my MSC profile :( i had 260 wins to 40 losses and i "was" 6th in season leaders :( but since i was on vacation...i couldnt play...so ye, and also ppl that didnt add me can add me if they like, MSC name: SWF Dave--MSC FC: 004404-105467

Andromeda

Smash Lord
yo every1 that had me added PLZ re-add me, i accidently deleted my MSC profile :( i had 260 wins to 40 losses and i "was" 6th in season leaders :( but since i was on vacation...i couldnt play...so ye, and also ppl that didnt add me can add me if they like, MSC name: SWF Dave--MSC FC: 004404-105467
I'll replace your old FC with that one instead, then.

brdy_

Smash Lord
I got this game two days ago and I'm looking for some people to play casually with, although I'd like to get a LOT better at this game. Anyone good that is willing to play with me either contact me on AIM at the s/n kittieslolz or add me and reply to this message in this thread and I'll add you back and we can play sometime.

FC: 536980 079372

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
I got this game two days ago and I'm looking for some people to play casually with, although I'd like to get a LOT better at this game. Anyone good that is willing to play with me either contact me on AIM at the s/n kittieslolz or add me and reply to this message in this thread and I'll add you back and we can play sometime.

name: brdy
FC: 536980 079372

ok brdy i'll add u now, i "was" season leader rank 6 but things've changed xD let me know if u wanna play now...

brdy_

Smash Lord
ok brdy i'll add u now, i "was" season leader rank 6 but things've changed xD let me know if u wanna play now...
Cool I'll add you and we can play real quick

KK I added you, do I need to do anything special or what? On the friend roster is says under your FC number, "CONNECTING"

brdy_

Smash Lord
oh i'm srrry lol i'll go online now
Wow, lol, good match. You're pretty good. Any tips? How do you do that passing stuff where it goes across the field then your player does a backflip and kicks it in (or whatever...)? That seemed to get you a point pretty often.

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
good game brdy, dont worry you dont lose any points for friendly matches lol but you hold z on the nunchuk while passing, then u have to time it right to do the slow mo backflip thingy

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
ok brdy and mastersmash. I've got ur new codes.
dave i want to play you. u sound good.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
petre, ur killin me with that lava pit.
Those last two were phenomenal, although I must say I don't thing that Dry Bones goal from midfield deserved to go in...:laugh:

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
aaryk, i dont think that first petey goal in the last game should have gone in. it rolled in...when it wasnt even moving!!!!

VVVV its in the first post.
oh oops lol didnt even notice that till now ok im goin online

and btw every1 here should put SWF b4 their name just so ppl know that we r teh pwnzorz

and i have to get off comp now so i'll hopefully get to play some1 now

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
nice games mastersmash...i was getting so annoyed that first game cause i couldnt even get the ball to shoot. i thought i had a chance that second game...but no 3rd point. oh well. youre too good.
ye great games petre, ur REALLY good as well, u have an awesome record too lol
i just lost like 5 games in a row on random cuz of lag on the striker shot, i got disconnected like twice (gave me 2 loss) and some dude that lagged like no other and used that to his advantage :urg:

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I just wanted to let you guys know that when Prime 3 comes out tom., I won't be playing very much strikers.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I just wanted to let you guys know that when Prime 3 comes out tom., I won't be playing very much strikers.
Me too. I pre-ordered mine, so after school tommorow, I'm going to GameStop to pick it up. Hey, if I have any trouble, can you help me out?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Andromeda, nice job adding all the fc's to the front page. Too good.

I too am not going to be online as much, even though I've really not been online at all. Whenever I'm on there isn't anyone else on.

Aaryk, thanks for the advice. I'll try that once I find someone who plays like that again.

Top Bottom