• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt07

Smash Master
Guys, if this keeps getting off-topic mods will close this, and not allow us to make a new Power Ranking.

Vato 3 stocked me lmao.

vato_break

Smash Master
whatever, i didn't get 3 stocked this guy was someone coming to me for advice and he claims he 3 stocked me pft b.s.i dont lose often in dittos im pretty good at them.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Plank WC SUCKS LMFAO.. check your youtube comments buddy..i bet u were scared to walk home, run and camp that **** doesnt cut it anymore..and wc is clearly #1, i really hope you go to genisis and get wrecked u suck..
and i claim#1 WC mario because i am #1 West Coast mario boX.. Vato said you taught him right? why dont you ask anyone whos played me and you whos better.. dont need an ego check you guys need to play me lolz.. and fiction and dehf split 1st and 2nd LMFAO at you criticizing the whole west coast gtfo..and i like how you real quiet in person and loud on the net..and if you think im anywhere near the diddy u played like 7months ago ur an idiot come to wc and stop talking loose more of ur money plz
#1 Mario and #1 West Coast Mario is 2 different things, Tc1. Don't get those 2 mixed up. I can agree with you being #1 west coast Mario, but not #1, you need to clarify your self. I never taught Vato his Mario. He taught himself. Giving him small advice is different. Also check your Grammar, reading your posts gets annoying.

And Judge Judy, Tc1 started the whole thing and should just stop. I agree with him being top west coast Mario. Now it should just stop there. No more EC WC ****.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Plank WC SUCKS LMFAO.. check your youtube comments buddy..i bet u were scared to walk home, run and camp that **** doesnt cut it anymore..and wc is clearly #1, i really hope you go to genisis and get wrecked u suck..
and i claim#1 WC mario because i am #1 West Coast mario boX.. Vato said you taught him right? why dont you ask anyone whos played me and you whos better.. dont need an ego check you guys need to play me lolz.. and fiction and dehf split 1st and 2nd LMFAO at you criticizing the whole west coast gtfo..and i like how you real quiet in person and loud on the net..and if you think im anywhere near the diddy u played like 7months ago ur an idiot come to wc and stop talking loose more of ur money plz
LOL ur such a stupid *** i am not quiet at all in real life WTF i am one of the most well known ****talkers around. maybe ud know this if ur newbie *** was any good at melee but no. u cant judge off one tourney when i was all coked up just to stay awake and i still got 3rd playing 1/4 my potential LMAOOO. why dont u let the good players talk **** instead of talking **** for them? nothing is worse than mediocre players getting on a high horse LOLLLLLL

@thatguy yea he did, but only cuz i ****ed up in winners then DSF threw winners finals to him to take me out, lol

but yea back to the topic of tc1 being a joke...tc1 is a joke

Dory

Smash Journeyman
****ing cant wait to see EC come all the way over here for nothing....

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
LOL ur such a stupid *** i am not quiet at all in real life WTF i am one of the most well known ****talkers around. maybe ud know this if ur newbie *** was any good at melee but no. u cant judge off one tourney when i was all coked up just to stay awake and i still got 3rd playing 1/4 my potential LMAOOO. why dont u let the good players talk **** instead of talking **** for them? nothing is worse than mediocre players getting on a high horse LOLLLLLL

@thatguy yea he did, but only cuz i ****ed up in winners then DSF threw winners finals to him to take me out, lol

So many johns :[

Even if DSF threw winners final so Futile can take you out, DSF still beat you in losers?

And btw, I'd like to state, TC1 does NOT represent the west coast :[

But still, with that said, WC > EC :]

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i got 3rd out of 303, i dont really have to john. i still ***** almost every wc player with 3 moves, LOL!

D

Deleted member

Lol this argument is gettin out of hand. Why not just wait till genesis, and we will really see who is the best eh?

I think EC and WC both **** =)

tc1

Smash Lord

you talk **** and jon lolz.. funny and you were good in MELEE LOL..wc ***** u in that too.. or am i wrong did mango not win that..

Matador.. i didnt just beat 1 mario.. i played like 20 already including Dory/Vato/Kaos/ and many others.. i don't really even care about being #1.. just want mah name out there thats y i suggested being taken off the list doesnt matter..

And BoX i didn't start **** reread all the way through buddy..and my post get annoying? whats annoying is that people comment your combo vids with gg marios best marios..and the only one that impresses me is boss most of the rest is just filler.. BURN lol no but seriously if i sent u my replays u would probably **** haha.. my bad on that 1 too lazy to find my wii code

o yah plank ur a random..no point getting worked up or a gangly *** who sucks..feel free to continue trolling

edit*
i got 3rd out of 303, i dont really have to john. i still ***** almost every wc player with 3 moves, LOL!
and i got 5th whats your point i wasn't nearly as good as i am now?
placing only under Dsf/futile/sk92 and ur spammy camping ***

also kanzai i dont represent the whole WC..i do represent a person who could care less what [_]'s sitting behind the comfort of their screens talk **** about..its just annoying mostly,but meh lol hearing plank jon about loosing to dsf was funny so now im in a good mood LMFAO..

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Tc1, your Grammar is Hysterical, I'm not even gonna bother arguing with you. I actually wanted to be cool with you, and wanted you in DTM2, but your just an ***.

Matt07

Smash Master
Alright guys, we're lucky Hylian didn't close this when he did.

If you guys want to argue about WC vs EC, SC vs NC, States vs the Moon, North South Coast vs East West coast, whatever else, please save that for PM's. I'm pretty sure other people don't want to read this.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Alright guys, we're lucky Hylian didn't close this when he did.

If you guys want to argue about WC vs EC, SC vs NC, States vs the Moon, North South Coast vs East West coast, whatever else, please save that for PM's. I'm pretty sure other people don't want to read this.
I do, it's pretty **** hilarious :chuckle:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This is getting pretty crazy :/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom