• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I'm just saying, everywhere I look "It's so hard to place in SoCal" or "Competition is so hard in SoCal" like it's special over there or something. Then TC1 comes in here from practically nowhere criticizing the rankings and claiming best Mario. Nobody's said anything about WC, but then you guys bring up "DSF ***** EC lolololol" bull**** when it's already widely accepted that M2K is the best in Brawl. Period.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Two words:
Canada.

Owns.

Go North North coast111ONE.
Canada doesn't exist, it's a myth.

In Melee SoCal was known to have the, if not, one of the biggest and best smash scene around. I'm not too sure bout Brawl, because I haven't followed the competitive scene in a while. But either way, West Coast > East Coast :]

Matt07

Smash Master
Lol I just posted that too stop the East Coast vs West Coast debate. It doesn't matter where you live, your still in the same country, doesn't matter which side you live on.

You guys made my avatar cry :(.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Lol, once I start playing decent at tournaments, then you can call me good. At the moment I'm a n00b.
Fixed for free :chuckle:

BO X7 said:
Go Midwest.

Anther and Lain ftw. XD
Well, Ally already beat those guys, multiple times.

Can't say much for Canada though. We got Ally, Holy, a couple guys from GTA...otherwise, we're pretty much filler :ohwell:

Takeshi245 said:
My little bro here speaks the truth. East Coast FTW! We got M2K, NinjaLink, Dark. Pch, Cort, and P.C. Chris here, son!
LOL!

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
What is this 'XXX coast' BS? Everybody knows Southwest is where it's at. Hylian, Sethlon, Santi, Dojo, and, the best part of it all, me!

Of course, I'm the only good Mario in the Southwest (No joke, Arturo went to FSV and ***** all of the scrubby Mario's there). So I'm automatically awesome!

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
you should pm a mod for sticky, if you really want a sticky
We may want be careful about that. There's a certain moderator (I won't say his name do to the fear he searches his name on a daily basis. You'd be surprised how many people do, just ask Sasook on the Link Boards, he knows.) that may deem this thread a violation to Rule #7 and with the TC1 argument on the last few pages he will have the right to close the thread. A similar thing happend to the Link Boards Tier List thread we had going, there was no argument at all but he went and closed it anyway. Just be careful of who you message to ask to sticky it.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sticky? I don't even know if I want to keep this topic open.

Lol.

Also, just because someone didn't want to say his name:

Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz TheBuzzSaw BuzzSaw The Saw Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz.

<3.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Sticky? I don't even know if I want to keep this topic open.

Lol.

Also, just because someone didn't want to say his name:

Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz TheBuzzSaw BuzzSaw The Saw Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz.

<3.
Oh you are too good at this game.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
flameleon,jumpman,tikes and brario
The only person who had anything on youtube was jumpman. Well flameleon had some too, but they were only Melee.

Re-phrasing the question: Name good Mario players in the southwest who aren't me or jumpman.

tc1

Smash Lord
Hey matador..

#1 mario

and i played plank he ****ing sucks.. and spams alot lol.. he beat some of our players because that was the 1st mk west coast has fought thats spammed and camped that much, if your using him as your representitive of skill EC should just quit smash.. gtfo im waitn till genisis.. ec is getting smashed lmfao accepted west coast = best coast..
but enough of that plank sucks simple

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Tc1, I Think you may need an ego check. just saying. There's no reason to go about saying your best Mario and ***.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
We may want be careful about that. There's a certain moderator (I won't say his name do to the fear he searches his name on a daily basis. You'd be surprised how many people do, just ask Sasook on the Link Boards, he knows.) that may deem this thread a violation to Rule #7 and with the TC1 argument on the last few pages he will have the right to close the thread. A similar thing happend to the Link Boards Tier List thread we had going, there was no argument at all but he went and closed it anyway. Just be careful of who you message to ask to sticky it.
im pretty sure they would sticky tourney results right? i've got an idea we can combine threads if you like. you can get first post and i can get second post or the other way around i dont really care.
EX. tiltle- power rankings(1st post)+ tourney results(2nd post)
although if we do this tell nobody to post until i reserve my post

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
LOL tc1 u are such garbage....u guys suck just losing to that strategy thats not even how i usually play cuz its not good and EC ***** it cuz we dont suck like u guys LOL

wario placing 1st at major tournies have u ever heard of grab release lol pitiful

ec will destroy wc in any crew battle MD/VA used to be **** alone now we have nj/ny stepping it up and u guys have...wario? lol wow diddy kong olimar user calling someone else scrubby

oh and your mario sucks

tc1

Smash Lord
Plank WC SUCKS LMFAO.. check your youtube comments buddy..i bet u were scared to walk home, run and camp that **** doesnt cut it anymore..and wc is clearly #1, i really hope you go to genisis and get wrecked u suck..
and i claim#1 WC mario because i am #1 West Coast mario boX.. Vato said you taught him right? why dont you ask anyone whos played me and you whos better.. dont need an ego check you guys need to play me lolz.. and fiction is gg.. hes probably the best wario period LMFAO at you criticizing the whole west coast gtfo..and i like how you real quiet in person and loud on the net..and if you think im anywhere near the diddy u played like 7months ago ur an idiot come to wc and stop talking loose more of ur money plz

Famous

Smash Champion
Wow, you played 1 mario and think your the ****...Lol, TC1...I'm gonna **** you so hard....

Don't let the power rankings fool you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom