• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Well if I only had a good connection I would have been in the list. well sucks for me....:(

and who is this Boxy McBoxerson which monk speak of???
List isn't all composed of just online players. There's people who's like pure offline (Monk), people who are almost pure online (Matador), and there's people who's both (Boxes of 7).

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Matador has transportation issues, so hardly goes to tournaments. Yeah, he's only been to one, but he's going to go to many more.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I'm mostly online...but not by choice. If I had the means to get out to more tourneys, believe I would. I have the money, just no reliable transportation.

EC has about 4 tourneys coming up that I may have rides for...so I'll keep you guys posted.

tc1

Smash Lord
I'm number 2 if anything lol dory isnt better than i am :D just saying no offense dory.. if your 2 then thats saying im 3 players under you **** no..

Dory

Smash Journeyman
btw tc, im the only panelist who put you above me at number 2 and me at 3.
lol im still so ****ing proud of you beating TKD!!! good ****ing **** man. I would give you another hug if I could lol xD

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Plus, there are a bunch of people we barely know about, you included TC1. We know you have a great Mario, but I, for one, had always figured he took a backseat to your Diddy. That's what you're known for over here.
I also didn't know about your placings, just that you place pretty well.

Famous is right, it's not completely accurate, but we have a good idea of where everyone stands, which was the point of this little exercise.

tc1

Smash Lord
Its cool i just find it funny that im 5th.. when im clearly 1st or 2nd meh w/e.. and i go diddy when i loose with mario or vice versa.. I lost to hall with diddy then i 2stocked him with mario.. hall is some snake from socal, its not a piggy back type of thing.. but meh w/e this list is funny

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
tc1...why are you *****ing? I already stated this list WILL change...the only person that has any facts on you is Dory...so the majority of the panel didn't have much to work with...

also...the only result that was clear defined spot was #1 with Boss...everything else afterwards was almost too close to call..BO X7 and I are separated by ONE point and honestly...In the distant future(2 or 3 more updates or so) I anticipate myself dropping way down on the list, if not off and BO X7 staying where he is...or going up a spot

once again...this is only the first list...the first list of anything is usually has a few problems that get worked out overtime

(Note: if after reading this post you think "That guy is an *******" you're right...)

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
This list isn't the most accurate thing in the world...It's just a guesstimate
Hence why I am on there.

Seriously, tc1. Just post around here more and we may know more about your Mario in general. Maybe that way you'll get more votes (and even then, 5th is pretty **** good).

Matt07

Smash Master
Have you guys started discussion yet for people who play WiFi yet? Or if there isn't going to be a list that's cool too :).

tc1

Smash Lord
Im not b!tching monk, im stating that this list is a fvcking joke theres a difference.
You could take me off the list for all i care, lists dont mean **** tourny placings do, and since at all big west coast tournaments i place normally in the top 10, and never under the top 20.. i find it funny im 5th.
Every biweekly norcal tourny i never place under 3rd place aswell, only ever loosing to my crew mates Meep & Catnip. Ranking is your job not mine, and even tho its the 1st list thats what panelist are for ranking, if you had a representitive from norcal on your panel you would know about me. Seriously dont care tho
do what you must just saying
im #1 or 2 hands down.

Famous

Smash Champion
Im not b!tching monk, im stating that this list is a fvcking joke theres a difference.
You could take me off the list for all i care, lists dont mean **** tourny placings do, and since at all big west coast tournaments i place normally in the top 10, and never under the top 20.. i find it funny im 5th.
Every biweekly norcal tourny i never place under 3rd place aswell, only ever loosing to my crew mates Meep & Catnip. Ranking is your job not mine, and even tho its the 1st list thats what panelist are for ranking, if you had a representitive from norcal on your panel you would know about me. Seriously dont care tho
do what you must just saying
im #1 or 2 hands down.

Calm down. For one, your lucky just to be on the list since nobody ever heard about you...Second, I never heard about you hanging with Meep or Catnip...

I don't even think you play Mario most of the time...You probably go diddy

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Ranking is the panel's job however due to time restraint I wanted to get this list out before I started spring semester and that caused a problem apparently...next list will probably come out sometime over summer

as for your tournament placings...from what I can tell you go 50-50 Mario-Diddy...That's more than I can say about the other Mario Mains and that's why I placed you where I did on my list...which if I recall correctly was 5th or 6th

Also
You could take me off the list for all i care
For someone that doesn't care that much...you sure are making a big deal out of it

Just sayin'

tc1

Smash Lord
Ranking is the panel's job however due to time restraint I wanted to get this list out before I started spring semester and that caused a problem apparently...next list will probably come out sometime over summer

as for your tournament placings...from what I can tell you go 50-50 Mario-Diddy...That's more than I can say about the other Mario Mains and that's why I placed you where I did on my list...which if I recall correctly was 5th or 6th

Also

For someone that doesn't care that much...you sure are making a big deal out of it

Just sayin'
yah bro im not mad just saying lolz ^_^.. next list i will surely make myself known.. and sorry for not having very many mario vids up haha i just dont record that often.

Calm down. For one, your lucky just to be on the list since nobody ever heard about you...Second, I never heard about you hanging with Meep or Catnip...

I don't even think you play Mario most of the time...You probably go diddy
lol i never heard of you period.. and before you start typing random look @ the ncpr..
and learn that meep + catnip are in my crew and catnip lives with me.. gtfo lmao
lucky to be on the list because no one heard about me lol anyone good from west coast knows about me bro

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I think I had you on my list. You have good placements compared to the rest of us, and I liked your Mario from those vids you showed.
Oh no no I was just making a pun with Monk's quote...because he was referring to "That Guy"...and I'm "ThatGuy....Ahaha......:urg:

If you really want my honest opinion, I think I'm the second best Mario, below Boss. I'm not going to explain myself as that would take too long, and no one outside of Montreal would believe that anyways. My videos apparently aren't good enough (thank goodness, that would be an awful criterion of a power ranking anyway). My tournament results are sub-par. I've got a lot going for me though, and while it doesn't look the part, I'm gunning for those top spots in the Canadian scene when I get my chance.

I was personally shocked to see that I wasn't even considered for this PR (thanks for the support Matador), but I realize that no matter where you put me on that list, I will feel like a trash player until I step my game up.

I'll be ****ed if I ask any of you for my recognition. I will earn my way on this list, not beg for it.

ThatGuy

Smash Master

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Much respect to you then, that's the way I look at it as well. I honestly don't think I deserve my placement on the list with no tourney results, but I plan on earning it.

I'll be watching the stream for sure, I'm pissed at myself for missing Dory, Vato, and TC1's performance on the stream before. I won't miss another. If I'm still on the panel, count on your vote hinging on your commentating skills XD

Matt07

Smash Master
ThatGuy I will definately try make an effort too watch the Live Stream. Do you know a specific time when it's starting? I'll try to finish homework early so I'm not crammed down, and try to watch the live stream.

tc1

Smash Lord
The only mario i can honestly say is even or better than me is boss and ive never even played him or the ppl he plays i do know that when DSF went to EC he ***** it, im not sure how hard the comp there is but i know what i have to deal with here and its vicious as ****..so ill keep my claim as #1 West Coast and he can have #1 East Coast

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
The only mario i can honestly say is even or better than me is boss and ive never even played him or the ppl he plays i do know that when DSF went to EC he ***** it, im not sure how hard the comp there is but i know what i have to deal with here and its vicious as ****..so ill keep my claim as #1 West Coast and he can have #1 East Coast
Lol @ you claiming shiz.

IIRC, DSF, M2K and 3rd split. And also, IIRC, Plank went over to Axis...303 people methinks...and ***** that, so your point is moot. DSF is your best, Plank is our not-best-but-almost.

Dory

Smash Journeyman
people like DEHF, TKD, Fiction, Leepuff and teba beat dsf at our regionals. Dsf is the only one that can travel and when he does he ***** EC and gets top 4 or even 1st. If those people who can beat dsf went to EC.... ****!!! GG

:)

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
lol, you guys are hilarious. I can't wait till Genesis, you guys talk so much ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom