• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Mario Kart Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I hated that tournament it requires too much control I kept missing the coins and It took me 4-5 minutes to complete it :urg:.
It was one thing to handle that tournament with the Flame Flyer, but it's another if the Flame Runner is used. Fortunately I got around 1:02:XXX when I used Funky and his Flame Runner.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
LOL MKW got boring after a few days. I like double dash better. they really should have kept the option of co-op in one car.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
LOL MKW got boring after a few days. I like double dash better. they really should have kept the option of co-op in one car.
Really? I always thought that co-op in one kart was the worst thing they done in Mario Kart, you can eaisly lose your speed, you can easily lose your items, and worst, your foe's can steal your item's buy dashing to you. And besides, how many online plays did you play in this game?

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Aw Double Dash

The Mario Kart game with:

broken karts
sub par course design
poor item carrying system
and Petey Piranha who rigged the game in his favor

§leepy God

Smash Master
lmao. MKDS is loads better than this game.
Um Viper, at least he didn't say he like the DS one better, I remember that you rosted the guy who said that. XD
You didn't read what I posted. XD

I do like the DS, I would say it's better when it come's to the kart balance, better item chances, battle, and more stages I like. But Kart Wii has better online, more characters, better online options and sick courses. I'll say I don't like how powerful the Pow Blocks are, but that's just my complant.

Scott!

Smash Lord
MKWii is pretty good. I only play it casually, and can't play online for lack of a network to connect to at school, though I do at home. But I definitely prefer it to Double Dash. The two characters to a kart thing was not my favorite addition, though that was more because I had to choose between the characters who got items I wanted and the characters I actually liked. I mean, Koopa was okay, but if someone more interesting could have gotten the triple shells, I would have been happier. And I do like the new stages in MKWii better too. Best ones since 64 for me.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
You didn't read what I posted. XD

I do like the DS, I would say it's better when it come's to the kart balance, better item chances, battle, and more stages I like. But Kart Wii has better online, more characters, better online options and sick courses. I'll say I don't like how powerful the Pow Blocks are, but that's just my complant.
So basically, you agree with me. MKDS is better in every aspect that matters.
Gotcha.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Um Viper, at least he didn't say he like the DS one better, I remember that you rosted the guy who said that. XD
Well, that person needed to be told what's what, and the fact that he said he didn't play Kart Wii and said it wasn't good was madness. Oh and my own reason why I like Kart Wii better.... my old reason that is:

Kart Wii has more better features, chracters, and online than Kart DS. The AI's are more harder to lose than the one on the DS, (one reason is becasue snaking is out :p), and becides, a Kart without Toadette is like death. D:
So yea, every option is diffrent, and I know you like King Boo, so you should like Kart Wii more Sleepy. =P

Alzi

Smash Master
I'll say I don't like how powerful the Pow Blocks are, but that's just my complant.
You do know you can dodge the pow blocks?

Also new Mario Kart wii Event. It's number 19 guys :D

-Kart only
-GBA BC3
-Driving through rings

World Record for this stage by using a kart, the person uses dry bowser so not sure if he would be useful in this event.

I shall be the person who updates you with events in this thread ;)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

-Kart only
-GBA BC3
-Driving through rings

World Record for this stage by using a kart, the person uses dry bowser so not sure if he would be useful in this event.

It has been awhile since we got a tournament with restrictions. Though I'm pretty sure that those Flame Flyers and Wild Wings may try to dominate it.

Ange

Smash Lord
Seeing these events makes me want to enter.

I seriously need to play more MKWii. ):

§leepy God

Smash Master
So basically, you agree with me. MKDS is better in every aspect that matters.
Gotcha.
If you count online, the DS is inferoir to the Wii version in a lot of ways. So to me, that's even.

I was saying if you have a defending shell or so, the pow block come's, knock your item out, a Red Shell come's, you get hit, and get passed. This has happen several times to me, but no johns.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord

-Kart only
-GBA BC3
-Driving through rings

OMG rings?
i never played them where did yo play them?

Alzi

Smash Master
Gotcha The Sleepy One it happens to me also. PRINCESS PEACH777 go to the mario kart wii channel and make sure you update the latest data for it and your wii connect 24 is on then go to competitions and have a go at it.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
4month+ bump, but yeah I have seen the bullet bill spammers who are bulletbill for the whole race. I have also seen the blue shell spammers. There is a social group if you want to have some matches with some pretty good people.

Shök

Smash Champion
Hmmm, the MKW social group isn't really active.

Also, I played a lot of hackers last night. Ah ha ha, they can do some weird things.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Also, I played a lot of hackers last night. Ah ha ha, they can do some weird things.
LMAO, even with the error code 20102 there still hackers?!? I'm playing Strikers Charged because of this. XD

Strange that I've never encounter hackers of this game yet, maybe they don't like attacking 3 Star people, lol.

Shök

Smash Champion
LMAO, even with the error code 20102 there still hackers?!? I'm playing Strikers Charged because of this. XD

Strange that I've never encounter hackers of this game yet, maybe they don't like attacking 3 Star people, lol.
Strange...every time I play hackers, nothing too bad happens to my VR. Actually, most of the time my VR increases because of this, hehe.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Versus Rating. Its a number 1-9999 and changes depending on the outcome of your races. The higher the better and you start at 5000. VR is only for racing, BR (Battle Ranking) is for battles and is on the same scale.
For some reason I never thought of that number as a VR...

I need to play Mario Kart again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom