• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Mario Kart General Discussion - 200CC Announced | Second DLC Pack Coming in May!

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
Seeing that fake makes me wonder how Plessie would look driving a kart.

Unrelated topic, has the system bricking glitch ever been fixed?
I think (she? / he?) would be a pretty cool addition, but perhaps... Sized down a little bit. xD

There's been no news as of late regarding the glitch. I believe that most of us have moved on and take the risk, since it doesn't seem to be a common problem. I do hope that Nintendo does address it though. After all, if it happens twice (that we know of), it can happen again.

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I like inside drifting and Morton now, Morton is the only good Koopaling

D

Deleted member

IGGY MASTER RACE
Though I think we can all agree that nobody here likes Wendy, right?

ndayday

BRoomer
Koopaling tier list:
Morton
Larry
Wendy
Iggy
Roy
Ludwig
Lemmy

objective fact

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Here's a collage of Rosalina screenshots that I posted on Miiverse during the past set of days. All screenshots basically use the same combination.

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Koopaling tier list:
Morton
Larry
Wendy
Iggy
Roy
Ludwig
Lemmy

objective fact
nu

dis can't be

real tire leest:
1. Iggy
2. Roy
3. Morton
4. Larry
5. Lemmy
6. Ludwig
7. Wendy

subjective fact
Here's a collage of Rosalina screenshots that I posted on Miiverse during the past set of days. All screenshots basically use the same combination.
Good combination?

EDIT: AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME, @ Silvera Silvera AND I HAVE THE SAME NUMBER OF POSTS. 488 OF THEM.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's mostly his face. He's not as adorable or derpy as the other Koopalings. And that tooth.....
Also the fact that he's overused as **** in online?
I can't race without seeing at least one of them, while the other Koopalings vary in frequency with the exception of Wendy and Larry, whom I barely see.
Also ROY'S OUR BOY

Last edited by a moderator:

ndayday

BRoomer
Ludwig reminds me of this kid in grade school that had really poofy hair that I didn't really like
Lemmy is just too dumb and colorful
Roy needs to lose the shades
Iggy is ok
Wendy is pretty funny
Larry is cool
Morton is the best because he has a star on his face

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Also the fact that he's overused as **** in online?
I can't race without seeing at least one of them, while the other Koopalings vary in frequency with the exception of Wendy, whom I barely see.
Also ROY'S OUR BOY
Really? I've only seen him like once or twice. I usually see Roy or Morton, sometimes Larry.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
No Koopaling can be badder than Roy. Those sunglasses help him big time.

@ Headcrab Jackalope Headcrab Jackalope : The combination that's used on my Rosalina collage features average ground speed, and a tolerable acceleration stat. It also doesn't have any significant weaknesses, as no stat goes below 3/6, including the hidden stats.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
You people not having Roy as #1. Shameful.

Da bess tire list:

Roy
Ludwig
Iggy
Lemmy
Larry
Morton
Wendy

Last edited:

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Not a fan of most characters that are just like "lol im a nut." I like the way he's designed though.

Roy's got the ballin' glasses and the funny voice. And he's our boy of course.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Morton has the derpiest voice/eyes

Wendy wears jewelry, bows, make-up and high heels while driving, showing that not all females have to be strong posi-muh-tive role models

Iggy was the biggest ***** to fight in most of the games and is the biggest tryhard

Larry was a Tennis Pro in Superstar Saga and has a star on his head to show it. Also has the most vacant/blank stare

Roy will bench press you/is secretly Funky Kong in disguise

Ludwig is a pretty boy/show-off. Like all his tricks are him posing with his hand as if he's in a shampoo commercial

Lemmy has the most derp expression/was condemned by being remade as the "baby." Also has the best hair/ponytail

Last edited:

kataridragon

Smash Ace
I made a Mario Kart Video! I would like to share it! I will be doing this for SSBWiiU soon so... I thought I would share!

Let me know what you think!

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You can take pictures?! How?!
While playing your game, press the Home button and go to Miiverse. You can then post an image of your game play onto a Miiverse post. However, the image can only be used in the community that it's associated with; Ex.: Mario Kart 8 screenshots are only allowed in the Mario Kart 8 community.

However, not all communities allow screenshot postings, such as the Pokemon X/Y community.

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
Koopaling Tier List? Well...
-Lemmy: He's adorable! And his derpy look is great. No surprise he is my favourite, right?!
-Ludwig: He has a cool blue shell colour and hair.
-Iggy: He's crazy. That's fun.
-Larry: Again, I like the colour and the design. He's kinda bland though.
*gap*
-Roy: Nothing special. I like the sunglasses though.
=
-Morton: Nothing special. Oh, his voice is derpy, which is cool.
*gap*
-Wendy: Don't like that "spoiled" character.

I was pretty surprised when i heard that Lemmy shares the voice actress with Lucas and Pit in Brawl lol.
He also shares the actor with Larry, Wendy, and MORTON, of all things.

Last edited:

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
So, according to E3, I caught the portion regarding the 'Amiibo' (refer to the E3 video, about a quarter of the way) that will be apparently incorporated into games. One of which, interestingly enough, will be Mario Kart 8. I'm intrigued to see what kind of purpose it'll have.

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
So, according to E3, I caught the portion regarding the 'Amiibo' (refer to the E3 video, about a quarter of the way) that will be apparently incorporated into games. One of which, interestingly enough, will be Mario Kart 8. I'm intrigued to see what kind of purpose it'll have.
I'm thinking that they will unlock new kart pieces.

Last edited:

ndayday

BRoomer
While playing your game, press the Home button and go to Miiverse. You can then post an image of your game play onto a Miiverse post. However, the image can only be used in the community that it's associated with; Ex.: Mario Kart 8 screenshots are only allowed in the Mario Kart 8 community.

However, not all communities allow screenshot postings, such as the Pokemon X/Y community.
You can take better quality pictures on wii u by pressing home, going to internet and uploading to image hosting site like imgur

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
We better get a Death Stare Luigi figurine.

Last edited:

Ginger Hail

Smash Apprentice
I could see Amiibo support being similar to its use in Smash. It might analyze your races and create a "ghost" of sorts to race against.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Does anyone else think it is weird that Ludwig is a middle weight? Him and Roy were the only 2 koopalings heavy enough to cause the ground the shake every time they landed in Super Mario Bros 3.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Does anyone else think it is weird that Ludwig is a middle weight? Him and Roy were the only 2 koopalings heavy enough to cause the ground the shake every time they landed in Super Mario Bros 3.
To be fair, Ludwig only made tremors in Super Mario Bros. 3. Since then, he pretty much ditched that move, while Morton gained access to it.

Shog

Smash Ace
Ludwig was unique too in Super Mario World, which would be nice to give him something unique.

By the way in this game I actually prefer Middleweights. Usually since the beginning I run around with Bowser and DK, but Middleweights have a really nice feeling in this game. Pipeframe is - as it always was - my favourite kart. Especially with Iggy and Slick(Purple) it is amazing looking

Top Bottom