• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Finder: Updated 12/29/07

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Soooooooooooooo...........anybody placed well in a recent tourney??
Well recently, I went to a tourney that was at this place called "The Waba Games" and I made 4th place. In teams there, I made 3rd place with my teammate, Girble.

A few weeks back, I went to SleepyK's house and entered a tourney there. Even though I made 7th place there, I made 3rd place also with my teammate, Prac.

I've actually been doing well, lately. :chuckle:

Zone

Smash Champion
Well recently, I went to a tourney that was at this place called "The Waba Games" and I made 4th place. In teams there, I made 3rd place with my teammate, Girble.

A few weeks back, I went to SleepyK's house and entered a tourney there. Even though I made 7th place there, I made 3rd place also with my teammate, Prac.

I've actually been doing well, lately. :chuckle:
Gogo DP!!!!

You were the first skilled Mario I got to play at G4S4. Dunno if you remember my Zelda lol.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Gogo DP!!!!

You were the first skilled Mario I got to play at G4S4. Dunno if you remember my Zelda lol.
Ah yes, Zone. I remember you! Even though our G4S series is taking a break, we're gonna go ahead and wait till' Brawl comes out.

But until then, I'll be looking for ya! :chuckle:

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
new paltz when im at college...and port jeff station on LI during the summer and winter break....

i made 5th in doubles and 25th in singles at zenith

b4 that there was a tourney at ToyWiz in Nanunet and i made 3rd in doubles and 5th in singles, i plan to go to smashaclysm, ill let u kno how i do there....anyone else going?

mario-man

Smash Lord
Your name and location can be found on the first post. (tryin' to say the same thing, but differently. xD)

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
at my most recent tourney i got 7th in singles and 5th in teams

not too shabby considering that there were 40 people who entered singles and 20 teams

:-)

Crusade

Smash Rookie
Mario man, if you could add me to the list, that would be great :).

Crusade

Omaha, Nebraska

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I didn't notice that this was changed, so I am not on here.

I main Mario.
I live in Memphis, TN.
I usually go by CommanderBrad, but haven't changed my name on here.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Don't worry Shogun, I'm the only Mario from NC as far as I know...As for tournies, I just placed 5th in my first ever tourney yesterday! Heck yes!

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Yea...Seriously. You're not the only person who is the only one that mains Mario in your whole state.

I too, am the only Mario player in Georgia.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
How do you guys know you're the only Marios in your whole state??
People tell me each day that I'm the only/best Mario in this state.

Smash Aid X...The biggest tourney Georgia can even offer, DP was known to be the only Mario in GA, knowing that there are trillions of Fox's, Falco's, Sheik's & Marth's.

"DP is a fuking beast!" - CDE Crew of Georgia says.

"DP may even impress Green Mario...And may have the capabilities to be one of the Top Mario's in the nation!" - XIF

"Not only is DP a beast, but he's the ONLY Mario beast." - Prac & Columbus Smashers.

I own. :laugh:

EDIT: "A 'Blue Mario' in the making!" - DP

mario-man

Smash Lord
LOL

Green Mario wasn't very good right before he quit. He used to be good though...

ZM2004

Smash Journeyman
People tell me all the time that I'm the best Mario in MD/VA. Some people say that I could beat the Cape. I don't really consider any of these things to be true. I would get into qoutes, but I don't want to qoute people without their permission.

I'm decent at most.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Hey marioman, you don't have to put the 12 at the end of my name. I'm either referred to as Tha Shogun or Shogun. The 12 is just a number for when I crossed. Thanks man.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Well, all I know is I saw some vids of him and they weren't very good.

Maybe they were old ones...

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion

supermarioshell

Smash Apprentice
And why is Canada in the U.S.A?? Shouldn't it be in North America instead of just U.S.A?
And plz add Mexico. I liek Mexico

mario-man

Smash Lord
lol
nope, but they're not the same country. I decided to distinguish them because most people don't think of U.S.A. when they hear Canada. Nothin too serious.

Top Bottom