• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Finder: Updated 12/29/07

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh, srry Monk, just wonderin if you maybe met in a tourney. All good things smash don't seem to fall very close to NC alot of the time either lol.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Yeah it's cool you would think I would have played him once or twice but I mainly stay in the local area due to lack of cash and my ride usually doesn't want to drive out that far

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Yeah...I GOTTA face this Green Mario...I mean he DOES live in Florida, doesn't he?

Georgia is just 2 1/2 hours away from there. --_--

mario-man

Smash Lord
You're up Envy.

I'm still waiting for bigman40 to tell me if it's bigman40 or Nony. C'mon dude, tell me what it is >_>

mario-man

Smash Lord
yeah, but this isn't to go by your name. This is so people on here can find you and know who you are by what they see you by. Wouldn't that be bigman40?

mario-man

Smash Lord
no biggie. Just trying to make sure that this finder is clear since I'm in charge of it.

can you be more specific on your location. I looked in the Yoshi finder and that is vague too. :)

mario-man

Smash Lord
LOL you're not sure? street name maybe? I don't know it a WHOLE lot, but I know it pretty decent. Which side of the bridge/downtown are you on? Do you cross the bridge to get home or not?

I'm adding you to the list illadvised

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
KevinM

Burrillville Rhode Island

I expect to get some serious mario dittos with the Mario-Mains at Pound

Lets do it up ^_^

Top Bottom