• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Lmao...srry, Tmario...jk with you. But matador is right, You should've chosen better words to say.
I'm a fanboy of other marios (NO HOMO), but i wouldn't say anything like that. lol
I'm not saying that ur gay or anything like that.

I've pretty much taken back every word i said about kirin's performance.
Kirin is still a beast with mario, no question about it.
Bc pretty much got some mario mu knowledge.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Was that you I was playing online Stack or someone else?

Also, anyone getting P4 Arena?

stack

Smash Cadet
NNID
stack0123
Was that you I was playing online Stack or someone else?

Also, anyone getting P4 Arena?
That was my younger brother. It was his first time playing online and he wasn't able to get any opponents in basic brawl, so he decided to try my friend list.

I want to get Persona 4 Arena so bad, but I won't be able to get it anytime soon :( Doesn't it come out today?

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
I'm not that good on wi-fi, so......

Would be nice to friendly match guys like you offline sometime....(tourney johns)

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Man I asked if you wanted to play at the one tournament we were at together. (MLG Columbus)

You were too tired! And probably didn't know who I was. lol.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Agreed with matador.....

Flameleon's mario is on saiyan status still.

EDIT: Can anyone link me the toonlink matchup thread or give me some tips?

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Too bad Flameleon lives way down in Mexico....
It doesn't have to be just american marios....

If zeta was still playing, he'll be top 3 best mario in the world, hands down. Zeta is from chile btw.
Oh yeah, Irios is beast as well....he's from europe

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
He got some tourney matches on youtube somewhere....really outdated ones tbh.
Wish he was still playin tho. :/

Off topic: Lolo jones is so fine. ;)

I got all 120 stars on SM64 again...about time. :laugh:

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Soooooooooooo.....who wants to go to New York?
Opening up a carpool for Impact in New York Tell your friends

(disclaimer one way trip)

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Coolwhip for best Mario main 2013.
LMAO...Thanks. :cool:

BSP said:
He must prove it first.
You're right on so many levels, i just need to show up to more tourneys to prove how good i'm really am. :smirk:
If i can win sets against big name players (a.k.a. mid/high/top tiers), then i can be a deadly force with low-tier character.

steep

Smash Lord
Played Matador and stack today… GGs guys! I was really inconsistent though… One game Matador jv 3'd me… The next game I solidly 2-stocked him. I need to work on my consistency… Big time!

stack

Smash Cadet
NNID
stack0123
It's been so long since I've played either of you guys, thanks for the games. Matador, I'm surprised you still remember how I play. You read me sooo easily throughout most of our matches XD. Also, your platform control is ridiculous! Steep, you've improved A LOT since I last played you. I'm very impressed with how much you've progressed. I had fun playing both of you!

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Who was that mario who kept talking mad **** and all he did was spam "baseball slides" on wifi lol

holyv or something

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
It's been so long since I've played either of you guys, thanks for the games. Matador, I'm surprised you still remember how I play. You read me sooo easily throughout most of our matches XD. Also, your platform control is ridiculous! Steep, you've improved A LOT since I last played you. I'm very impressed with how much you've progressed. I had fun playing both of you!
Yeah, ggs. Naw, I actually had to relearn your playstyle as we went, lol. You play really similar to me, tbh. Very challenging. And thanks XD

STEEP, omg, you definitely weren't kidding. You've gotten a TON better in a short amount of time. I dunno what you did, but you must share with the other Marios that need to learn. Whatever you did is exactly what needs to be done regarding learning this character.

Top Bottom