• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
...Who is Mositri? Honestly, I can see where all your ambition is coming from, but playing over WiFi and challenging other Marios is not the way to do it. Trust me, my goal was and always has been the same as I see yours, the best way to pursue that goal is to attend tournaments that AREN'T WiFi, the ones that actually matter.

As it is, I've nearly completed my first goal... after a year and a half.
Also, getting better takes time... LOTS OF TIME. More time than you would believe and then some... at least for me it was like that. I'd really like to get some replays up of me a year ago and have you all make fun of me!

oh godddd i love u xero XD, i took me a year to finally admit i suck at this game and actually start learning and progressing LOL

who is that?
how old are u?

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
I wager 8 frog coins, a super mushroom and the stem of a fire flower that he is twelve, or thirteen.

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
-Kidz nowdays are kinda reckless, new Marios shall learn the way of the fireball: "first, u have to know how to aim, before u shoot" by force x9-

Douhneill

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Douhneill
-Kidz nowdays are kinda reckless, new Marios shall learn the way of the fireball: "first, u have to know how to aim, before u shoot" by force x9-
But then you must learn to use the fireball, once you have learned to aim. Also, a 'discovery' stage of spamming cape is always good (so long as you move away from that after your first couple smashfests), for it enables you to understand the facets of this wonderful attack.

BTW, random question: how many of you use texture/stage hacks? I need a good list of cool hacks for me & my friends to use.

SKidd

Smash Master
hhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Can someone show me how to use PokeSav? My bro lost the thing that connects the AR to the computer so I'm not really sure how to put the codes on the AR without it. Either that or someone show me action replay codes to change a pokemon's nature (found a code to customize EVs, but not fully sure how to activate it though because it didn't say). Also, can someone explain to me why sometimes my pokemon's stats are below the min that it says on sites like smogon and serebii? Thanks in advance.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I have an R4 and the actual cartridge.. I use the R4 for my pokesav, then I send over my computer.

There's EVs and IVs, you're probably catching pokemon with crappy IV's.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Playing against Diddy is like..so much fun.
I love that MU.

Oh, I also managed to beat Kingtoon in tournament this weekend in PA.

I'm pretty alright at the Toon Link MU, FLUDD all ****ing day.

Top Bottom