• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
My pool looks good right now. The only people that look threatening are Fatal (Snake) and GDX (GnW). But the pools are probably going to changed since soooooooo many people didn't Pre-Register.

Famous

Smash Champion
Well Okin mains Lucas and he's the best Lucas on the EC...The only time I got to play him was in a draft crew battle and he beat me....I'm seeing to it that this doesn't happen again, lol

Chibo plays an ultra campy ROB...I'm not worried about anyone in pools tbh....Still, I'm not going to underestimate anyone...When I play I'm aiming to 2-0 you.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Famous **** everyone with that Mario. My boi Kirinblaze, rep my Mario of NY too my homiee! Boss take home the gold lol. I'd go to Apex but ride johns although i finally figured out the way how to get to Apex by public transportation just last night ugh what horrid timing lol -.-

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Good luck guys, YOU ALL BETTER BE ON LIVE STREAM!

Don't pull a Xero, by winning a ton of friendlies/MMs and then fail in pools (IT'S HAPPENED EVERY TIME!!!)

Matt07

Smash Master
Man, I'd love to watch live stream tomorrow but I have a Track Meet all day and have to get up at like 5:00am tomorrow :(.

Running the 1500m, and 3000m it's gonna be fun :).

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
WTF Canada does 1500m/3000m? Down here in the US, we only do the 1600/2400/3200 as our distance events (assuming you're talking about high school).

Of course, I only do hurdles. I'm terribad at distance.

Matt07

Smash Master
Wow really? I don't even think we have a 2400m or 3200m up here (we might in southern Ontario) only 1500m and 3000m our distance races.

Ooo cool you do hurdles! Those look painful cause it hurts if you mess up :(. Do you do all hurdle races (up to 400m)?

Sorry we'll have to continue this conversation later, I have to leave now :O.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Heh, I used to be good at running... then I stopped playing soccer when I got to college, and now I'm a lazy gamer >.>

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I've never been slow. P:
I play paintball nearly every week, for almost 8 hours per day. And I'm hauling *** every game. You come off the field with bloody welts, dirt, and you're now $150 poorer.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
it would have been cool if mario had different coustumes instead of colors.
Uhhh... who are you? Lol, you clearly don't use Mario... :laugh:
But we're just fine with Mario. I'd like a Doc costume, but that's my only complaint.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Hey guys. Just got home from APEX. I made 2nd Seed in my Pool with Mario/Link, beating GDX's Diddy on Halberd and his GnW on Rainbow Cruise to make it out. :D I ended up placing 49th out of 70Something people as Mario/Link. I think I did reallllllllllly well with this being my second big tournament like this. People even knew who I was and came up to me to talk. xD

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Hey guys. Just got home from APEX. I made 2nd Seed in my Pool with Mario/Link, beating GDX's Diddy on Halberd and his GnW on Rainbow Cruise to make it out. :D I ended up placing 49th out of 70Something people as Mario/Link. I think I did reallllllllllly well with this being my second big tournament like this. People even knew who I was and came up to me to talk. xD
I told you GDX wasn't that big a deal dude

Edit 2,000th post and I'm bashing on a player from FL

Famous

Smash Champion
My pool was fked up...So many issues to it but oh well...

I got a few team matches on live feed though vs dojo and hylian..

Famous

Smash Champion
Yep, I warned ya.
Lol, yeah...

People were added to my pool at the last minute...good people

One of them was an MK that plays with Boss alot....The other was MalcomM. I stopped trying to make it out of pools after I got 2-0 ed by KORN...Lmao, he 2-0ed everyone in pools

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer

Get at this super sexy Oreo of Mario Bros (stupid faces ftw!).

Next time Famous needs to play me, instead of just being Boss' shadow, haha.

Dory

Smash Journeyman
:o

i want it to be the 30th xD

first tourney in 3 months... i miss the smash scene and i NEED to play competitively again >.<

i liked catching up with the mario boards :]

kinda impressed with the tourney results my mario board friends are putting up <3

:D

Famous

Smash Champion

Get at this super sexy Oreo of Mario Bros (stupid faces ftw!).

Next time Famous needs to play me, instead of just being Boss' shadow, haha.

P.X, we will definitely play next time...Lol, I'm a quiet guy but I do need to speak up more so I can reserve TV's to play friendlies

Matt07

Smash Master
Aw man it looked like you guys had a lot of fun.

I need to step it up and come to big a tourney with you guys sometime :D.

Oh btw Dory I'm finally leveld my Blastoise to 100, now gonna get a Slowking, and Arcanine later =P.

Top Bottom