• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

Omari

Smash Journeyman
@CoolWhip: Thanks for your concern about our safety after the earthquake. Apparently, I was still sleeping after a long day yesterday so didn't experience the hype. My best wishes to you & your family bruh.

steep

Smash Lord
I remember when I went to tournaments and whatnot.

Might start doing that again.
Yo Caleb is starting to play again, and Rogue Blades is here in Muncie too. Plus I have a few friends who play and Caleb knows some people on campus who play so we've got a whole group! You should come by and play some time! My room is always open for some brawl.

EDIT: This goes for anyone who is willing to make the trip/lives near Muncie, IN.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
We are thinking about playing tomorrow sometime if you'd wanna come down xeroxen. let me know!
I can only come if I can get a ride. Which means I can only come if Braxton can come, which I assume he could. So if he goes I will go. Otherwise I can't make it.

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
Yo, guys. If you want XeroXen to go, you gotta notify me in advance. My dad hates me doing stuff last minute.
Only way I'll be able to go is if someone I know from Fort Wayne is willing to come. (Highly doubtful).

Lets just say I can't go.
Don't want to worry my dad and stuff.

steep

Smash Lord
Yo, guys. If you want XeroXen to go, you gotta notify me in advance. My dad hates me doing stuff last minute.
Only way I'll be able to go is if someone I know from Fort Wayne is willing to come. (Highly doubtful).

Lets just say I can't go.
Don't want to worry my dad and stuff.
Ok that's cool man. I'll let you guys know in advance next time. This was kind of a spur of the moment thing anyway. :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Hey guys, is it weird that I love playing the MK match up with Mario? It's just something about the fact that Im doing nothing but defending and throwing fireballs 95% of the time that makes me happy.

@KMF: We have a SWF MKWii scene and we play wifi tournaments almost every Sunday, you should join us. And who do you use?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Hey guys, is it weird that I love playing the MK match up with Mario? It's just something about the fact that Im doing nothing but defending and throwing fireballs 95% of the time that makes me happy.

@KMF: We have a SWF MKWii scene and we play wifi tournaments almost every Sunday, you should join us. And who do you use?
Deltacodding with Yoshi would do a lot better vs. MK than fireballs.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well yeah, I still always use Yoshi in this MU when its serious, but in friendlies and stuff I just love going Maryo against MK for some reason.

Cezz624

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cezz624
3DS FC
2964-9447-5535
WTF, that not right, your Wii just randomly dies? Maybe it has to do with something with the power supply, my Wii used to randomly shut off but when I bought a new AC adapter, it started working again. No more hassles with it.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
WTF, that not right, your Wii just randomly dies? Maybe it has to do with something with the power supply, my Wii used to randomly shut off but when I bought a new AC adapter, it started working again. No more hassles with it.
The power generator outside my house blew out for like 1/5 of a second then
everything came back on except my wii...l unplug it...
gave it an hour, then bam! it's working again. awww yeah.

My wii is mad old now....had it since 2008

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I got mine launch date. I sent it in for repairs once and then repaired it myself.

Also sorry Coolwhip, but I'm just not into that kind of music so that remix just doesn't strike me as very good.

EDIT: If someone wants to wifi today get at me in xat. Preferably soon.

Top Bottom