• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

March 11th Crazy Game Trader Tournament - Atlanta GA

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I believe we ALL KNOW what happens to little kirbys who step out of place, Brett!
:laugh:
Volcano kick, anyone?

But yes, it is most likely we'll bring a slew of GPC kids to this.

Sentenal

Smash Cadet
Me and Casey are coming to this. Marty already said he was going, I guess. I'm trying to get dash dance dan to this thing too. Maybe philip.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Awesome guys, and btw, this isn't my tourney, so don't blame me if it sucks, i just simply posted it for the guy thats hosting it, i'll ask him about entry fees, he said he hadnt decided yet, i think it'll be cheap though, 10 bucks singles, 5 for teams

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
lmao at wes sig :p

laijin-20bucks mm? mewtwo vrs my sheik, samus, or falco?

or do u want me to go low tier. in that case im goin younglink

Laijin

Smash Hero
Dude. I wont even have $20 coming to this. xD
I dont have a job, so im pretty poor.

I was thinking more like just for a few dollars. I'll against your shiek or Falco since their your mains?

Pritch

Smash Lord
*off topic*

Wes, empty your PMs or somthing, I can't reply to you.

Anyways, there probably isn't enough warning for me to make the opening on the 8th (though I'll ask around, maybe somthing can be arranged). Maybe we'll see you at the one at the end of the month though.

Best101

Smash Ace
I'll try to come to this one. It's a little far from where I am so I might not come, it depends on my parents mood at the time:laugh:

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Hey, my friend is playing in FRX.
His name is Christopher Robinson and maybe you will see him, he's pretty skinny black guy.

But WAIT, isn't that during Monocon weekend?

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
twister im moving to knnesaw. we gotta samsh b4 its too late!

NICE SIG! i haevnt figured out how to do those yet but ya gotta show me. thast you vrsa euegen at sod3? round 3 i think? i watched them all. good games man

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I can't make this sorry guys... my mom is taking me out this weekend to get my car (graduation rocks, because I get free things like cars haha) Hopefully she lets me pick it up the same day, and then I have some bull**** meeting to attend for work. So I am out of it. See you guys at Snowday though!

Hitman_Yosumi1881

Smash Rookie
**** that sux to hear ur not coming wes.....i was watching some of ur vids and thought it'd be fun as hell to play against ya (although i dont really kno how well i'd do becuz besides me crew....nobody is really good @ smash round here)

but like does ne body have aguess @ how many of ya'll r actually comin this weekend?

meh

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Copy of Melee, new - ~$20 dollars
Gamecube Controller, new - ~$20 dollars
Wii - $250

Watching you friend almost break his controller, knock over his Wii, and threaten to break smash in one felled swoop. - Priceless.

There's some things that Doc cant do, for everything else, there's wobbling.

____

Translation

____

Looks like im comin up here by myself now.

(sorry to my bud if you read this sometime in the future, but nobody else is around, and I'm lmao at what happened)

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
twister im moving to knnesaw. we gotta samsh b4 its too late!

NICE SIG! i haevnt figured out how to do those yet but ya gotta show me. thast you vrsa euegen at sod3? round 3 i think? i watched them all. good games man
Sleepy's just sort of godly and stuff. Unfortunately, yeah, it is Eugene. And yeah, we should smash.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Right now I'm driving a Lincoln (40k$ >.<) but I know my mom wants to keep this car and get me something used since her own car is busted haha. I'll let you guys know once I get it (I too hope it is something badass, if only I can keep the Lincoln, it's got some extreme power behind it)

mog112

Smash Ace
hey wes, do you know if the place is going to be doing brackets, or do are one of us going to have to do it.

menthol - we doing our 5 man battle here?

Anyone else up for 5 man character battles? ( I need a better name for it).

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I think it's day-light savings time today, so we need to set our clocks one hour forward. I know most of our phones and what not do it, but I don't want people to screw up the time and miss the tourney or something.

Top Bottom