• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marathon Mafia E-2 - GAME OVER - Lyncher Mafia

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Standard Rules Apply: You Know Them.

Deadlines will be 25min Day; 5 min Night.

1) vanderzant
2) DZLE
3) Sworddancer.
4) Super Smash Bros. Fan
5) Roxy

Role PMs
---
Vanilla Townie x3
---
Mafia Goon - You have a Night Kill
---
Lyncher - You want to lynch NAME

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Okay so I'm confused about this setup. What does a lyncher do?

Also be careful with voting guys; 2 votes and it's L_1.

D

Deleted member

@Vanderzant and Sworddancer: Not sure why the first post isn't clear to you.

Basically, a Lyncher wants to get a particular person lynched. If that happens, he wins.

Purple

Hi guys!
@dzle - actually i'm quite furious, lyncher from how i know, can be town, as well as mafia to their preference.

Purple

Hi guys!
Sword dancer, you asked a question, however did not answer, why did you feel town had your answer? Instead of asking Xiivi

D

Deleted member

Semi-related: Vanderzant's question is similar to what a person on Mafiascum ask. This is mainly to get reaction out of.

Purple

Hi guys!
Think of this, lyncher wants someone to die, just so that their lynch target can come closer.

if lynch hoppped on the vote, that's an easy scum hammer. In which worst case scenario for d2 is mafia win or lyncher wins, best case is we draw with lyncher.

D

Deleted member

Think of this, lyncher wants someone to die, just so that their lynch target can come closer.

if lynch hoppped on the vote, that's an easy scum hammer. In which worst case scenario for d2 is mafia win or lyncher wins, best case is we draw with lyncher.
In that case, unless we're absolutely sure the person is scum, no one should be put at L-1 until near the end of the deadline. Great point there.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.

K wrong. If lyncher brings it into the Night then he risks either being nk or having his lynchee nk. Also if anyone put me at L_1 then it would make them hella scummy looking.

Top Bottom