• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marathon Mafia E-2 - GAME OVER - Lyncher Mafia

D

Deleted member

Out of you two, I'm not sure who is the Mafia and who is the Lyncher. I'm a bit more suspicious of Dark Pappy Charles then Vanderzant, but Dark Pappy Charles shows a stronger desire to lynch. It's very difficult to pinpoint, but if I had to guess, the Mafia is vanderzant and the Lyncher is Dark Pappy Charles.

Purple

Hi guys!
Okay, but serious case stuff. At first I felt vand was scummy form his sudden vote on DZLE.

Now looking back on it, it was scummy, but for the reason, his intention was merely to get to the next day, not exactly kill a townie I guess :|.

As for SSBF, he's calling out people's reaction tests, this what stuck out ot me. Why call out someone trying to get reactions? It makes the post get overlooked.

However, I'm really only talking to vand now aren't I?

vote: SSBF

D

Deleted member

Ninja'd. If Lyncher's target is Night Killed, he becomes Vanilla Townie. Should have read.

D

Deleted member

With Vanderzant claiming Lyncher turned into Vanilla Towniie, I personally think Dark Pappy Charles is the Mafia member.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
You know what, I like Roxy a lot better this game

Also, neither of you claimed lyncher, so it's obvious that I was the lyncher. Other scenario is that I'm lyncher but one of you two is my target. But I don't think I voted any of you Day 1 so I don't think you could logically see that as possible.

Vote: SSBF

Top Bottom