• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marathon Mafia E-2 - GAME OVER - Lyncher Mafia

Purple

Hi guys!
in that scenario, we're back to scumhunting sworddancer, do you think that lyncher will just take as long as he possibly can for D1 to end so that his lynch target is lynched?

D

Deleted member

@vanderzant: No one is truly acting super suspicious, but I do have a slight scum read on DZLE. His post where he voted Vanderzant was scummy, plus he's been the biggest commiter of active lurking.

DZLE

Smash Master
Well what do you propose we do to move forward to actually voting someone without it being scummy/ it being the right thing to do?

Wait for a slip?

@Rox

D

Deleted member

@DZLE: If you haven't read the last game, you got lynched at L-1 extremely quickly by Dark Pappy Charles. He was scum. How would you feel for that to happen again?

D

Deleted member

vanderzant said:
SSBF: I agree that DZLE hasn't posted much. But neither have you.
That's true that I haven't posted that much. But the reason why I haven't posted much is because most of the game has basically been discussing lynchers.

Purple

Hi guys!
guys, we have five minutes, and i don't think no lynching is allowed. we need to do something, going ot re-read

unvote just incase any silliness happens.

D

Deleted member

SSBF, why did you point out vand wanting a reaction out of someone?
I want to inform people that questions like vanderzant asked are actually beneficial. I find it odd that people manage to get this question to basically pass over after like a minute after reading a question similar to that.

DZLE

Smash Master
Sorry, i've been literally making dinner while playing this, and posting when I can.

Every post that i've had a question in hasn't been answered, followed by people going "DZLE is inactive, prod, lynch, etc"

I don't have a scum read on most anyone yet to be honest, but I could lynch Sword or maybe SSBF.

DZLE

Smash Master
**** you guys. I can't even play this game because first time I got lynched before I could post, and this time i'm making dinner for my family and i'm scum. COOL GUYS

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Ok, on the wiki it says that if the Lyncher's target is nightkilled, he becomes a vanilla and wins with the Town.

So I'll claim. I was lyncher, my target was Sworddancer. From a look back, this should be pretty obvious.

So scum is either Roxy or SSBF.

Top Bottom