• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marathon Mafia D-2 - GAME OVER - Vengeful Mafia

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Nich, i think your biggest flaw was bugging everyone too much for that "activity every 2-3 minutes or you're scum" play you were going for.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I'd considered switching to Roxy, but I don't think I could have passed it off as protown, and he'd be deadlined anyway.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Nich, i think your biggest flaw was bugging everyone too much for that "activity every 2-3 minutes or you're scum" play you were going for.
I was hoping that would carry me to victory, actually. Vand knows very well that he lurked to victory as scum in the last marathon mafia, and chibo lurked in this one as well.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
I want moar playtime as scum. Only been scum twice....RTS didn't count. That was indyish. And popcorn was too town-tilted.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
I'm not really sure why I thought you were scum Nich (when I asked Roxy to shoot Chibo/you). It might of been that you were too quick to meta me and say I'm town. I don't know :S

Top Bottom