• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marathon Mafia D-2 - GAME OVER - Vengeful Mafia

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Probably nic because he won't shut up about someone being scum because he was inactive for over 2 minutes inbetween posts.
Swords, this is just the way that marathon mafia works. I'm sorry that you're not used to it, but it's true. I find lurking excessively a much bigger scumtell in this sort of game.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
It's the only tell you have on Chibo. I think you/Chibo scumteam is what's happened here.

Purple

Hi guys!
No, you're scummy because you said your vote on me was for real. Why? How do you have a real vote with no information?
By "real" I meant that, last game, my vote was not real because you didn't play. You can't vote someone not in the game, therefore it was "not real"
What if I wasn't in this game as well? Wouldn't that make this vote no real either? How can you make such a claim suddenly. Your vote was real last game, and your vote was real this game. Because in both instances, you felt that I was there, before informed by xiivi that I wasn't.

Your post was leisurely, I don't think you put much thought between your first post, which is why I feel you're lying to save skin.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Alright, let's see the flip. I think it's a better shot choice than me/Vand anyways... I'd have preferred swords, but seeing they're a scumteam, it doesn't really matter.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Lol, fail post nic. You're assuming i think chibo is scum because of lurking? False. I said that he came up with a wishy-washy response to vander, which is why i voted him. top that off with the wishy-washy vote on Roxy and there you have it.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Hm, so Chibo was the godfather. Ah well, it doesn't change that swords is the last scum.

vote: Swords

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
I thought Chibo because he put the last vote on Roxy, and was not making much sense, didnt answer a question, etc.

I get a feeling that Nich was trying to buddy me. Good shot Roxy.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@vand
I figure you want me to make a case, so here goes.

First off, swords has been lurking, like Chibo scum, and you in the last game.

Second off, swords was after Roxy for a while with some weak contradictions.

And third off, one of sword's tells on Chibo was inactivity, which he's done himself.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I thought Chibo because he put the last vote on Roxy, and was not making much sense, didnt answer a question, etc.

I get a feeling that Nich was trying to buddy me. Good shot Roxy.
People accuse me of that a lot. When I think someone is town I say so. I did so last game, I do it all the time.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@vand

Also, in my defense, recall that I never went after you/Roxy, I said you guys were T vs T, and I've been right.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Plz nich, point out where one of my tells on chibo was his lurking.

Vote: Nicholas
I'm not sure if there's time to dig through the thread. But anyway, what's your case on me? I've pointed out why you're scum and I'm town, can you prove it wrong?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I didn't see the way that you were going after roxy as scum, you've been helpful and active this game, completely unlike your play last time, and swords is so scummy.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
I never even voted roxy! I was pointing out a flaw in his pointing the finger at me.

You won't let go of the ZOMG HE'S LURKIN LYNCH HIM, and you're soft buddying Vander.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I never even voted roxy! I was pointing out a flaw in his pointing the finger at me.

You won't let go of the ZOMG HE'S LURKIN LYNCH HIM, and you're soft buddying Vander.
Well, he's obv-town.

@Vand
Recall that last game I never let go of the OMNI WANTS TO LYNCH PEOPLE FOR BEING WEAK PLAYERS, LYNCH HIM! in a similar way. I was right then, and I'm right now.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Blast. Well, you guys are completely correct. Well done. This proves that town or scum, I just can't seem to win an argument. :(

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
*sigh*. I thought for sure I had you Swords. I mean, I was pointing the lynch suspicion on you and chibo all game.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Yeah, if Chibo had been mafia goon I would have full bussed him, but as he was Godfather, I had to try for Swords and recommend him as the secondary lynch.

Top Bottom