• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marathon Mafia D-2 - GAME OVER - Vengeful Mafia

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Roxy
I think he's referring to how I replaced you last game and that you're actually in this one.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
aight lets get rollin, we all here

roxy at this point who would u shoot if u were town and lynched

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Nich, it hasn't been more than 5 minutes, give me a break.
These games move fast. Being absent for 5 minutes here is equivalent to a 2-3 day absence in a normal game, so yeah, it's a big deal. Anyway, it's nice to see that both you and Chibo are alive.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Chibo, read on vand.
Nich, how do you feel about me?
I'm not decided. Some of your accusations against vand (the repeated vote and his reasoning for it) have been at least semi-legit, but this last thing about the vote being "for real" doesn't hold water IMO.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
DPC, that is a contradiction. You said just sit here and refresh, and now you are saying he has no sense of urgency?

Vander, i haven't gotten any suspicions yet, but i had to lynch someone now, it would probably be DPC.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
@Nich/Swords/Chibo: What do you think of Roxy/myself, if you haven't already said so.
i dont know why ur voting me, explain
i dont like roxy's answer to my question - until i hear a reason for why u would want to kill swords over that

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Swords
Call him Roxy. Also, I'm not seeing the contradiction. Sit here, and refresh is what he told you to do, but you haven't been posting. We need input from you on the whole Roxy-Vand thing. Same goes for Chibo.

Purple

Hi guys!
DPC, that is a contradiction. You said just sit here and refresh, and now you are saying he has no sense of urgency?

Vander, i haven't gotten any suspicions yet, but i had to lynch someone now, it would probably be DPC.
I told you to sit here and refresh. You said "it's only five minutes, give me a break". Do you realize just how little time we have to base a claim on someone?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
At least semi-legit doesn't cut it however Nich. Is there anyone sticking out more than vand?
Well, I'm thinking Swords and Chibo are the worst. We've got 4 and 3 posts from them respectively, and that just doesn't cut it. I'm thinking you and vand is T v T, and that Swords and Chibo are our lurkish scumteam, Swords as GF (as he's going after Chibo), and Chibo as goon. So, in accordance,

vote: Swords

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@chibo
Swords has been super lurkish, I'm fine with Roxy's answer, and I'm not really seeing why you aren't.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
How bout, i'm re-reading again so i'm not posting? Seriously, what are you basing this off of aside from activity?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wow i completely misread that vc, what?

vand why are you voting roxy (i can answer my ques when i kno this as well)

im fairly scatterbrained right now starting late

roxy's play seems like... well not aggressive exactly but like, not calm. he seems too hard on trying to find cases on other people and is pretty jumpity

vote roxy

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Activity's a lot bigger tell than usual in this game. Also, your "contradiction" with Roxy was weak.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Chibo, I don't see why you think Roxy's scum. His play seems similar to what I saw in UCM mafia where he was town.

Purple

Hi guys!
wow i completely misread that vc, what?

vand why are you voting roxy (i can answer my ques when i kno this as well)

im fairly scatterbrained right now starting late

roxy's play seems like... well not aggressive exactly but like, not calm. he seems too hard on trying to find cases on other people and is pretty jumpity

vote roxy
Well, it's more in a sense urgent. When there is usually seven days, I have the ability to lounge around and let a case come up. However here, I have to force cases to occur. You can't say that this is illogical can you?

Also are you perfectly okay putting me at L-1 with these cases I'm trying to make?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Swords, shoot chibo if town.

Anyone else should shoot Swords if town.

We've got this.

Purple

Hi guys!
Vand, your vote isn't even the point. The point is actually that you (probably) lied to give me a valid reason for your message this game.

Top Bottom