• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marathon Mafia D-2 - GAME OVER - Vengeful Mafia

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Standard Rules Apply: You Know Them.

Deadlines will be 27min Day; 3 min Twilight Shot.

1) Nich
2) Swords
3) Roxy
4) Chibo
5) vand

----
Role PMs
----
Mafia Godfather
Mafia Goon
Vengeful Townie

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Where is everybody?

Vote: Chibo
FOS: Swords, Roxy

These games have short deadlines, we can't afford stalling.

Purple

Hi guys!
@Vand - what? I'm asking why did you vote my last game?

Shouldn't they both be for spite, you said that only this game is out of spite thus far.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
*sigh* There he is. Any opinion on what's happened so far? And where on earth is Chibo?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
TO CLARIFY:

Last game was out of spite

This game was for the reason stated in my first post (that I didn't get to vote you last game, because you didn't actually play it).

Purple

Hi guys!
No, I read this, however you also said.

@Nich: No I was talking about my original vote,

The vote this game was because I actually wanted to vote roxy out of spite.
I was here thinking your conversation to me only described this vote. Not the former vote.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
At any rate, although one could question Vanderzant's repeated vote on Roxy, I at least like that he's done something, unlike the previous one, in which he lurked to victory.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Right now, I'm not a fan of you suggesting that I'm scummy because I voted you twice (and I was scum last game)

But there were only 3 players at the time, so I'm not entirely convinced.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Nicholas, do you feel this makes him more pro-town? His conversation is only with me, not scum-hunting at all.
Last game he was scum and lurked, even when Gheb was saying to shoot him. This game he's at least doing stuff, which means he's either switched up his playstyle or is town. So, slight pro-town read on him ATM.

Purple

Hi guys!
Right now, I'm not a fan of you suggesting that I'm scummy because I voted you twice (and I was scum last game)

But there were only 3 players at the time, so I'm not entirely convinced.
No, you're scummy because you said your vote on me was for real. Why? How do you have a real vote with no information?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
You know what, Vote: Swords

We know his computer works at least, maybe Chibo's fallen into a black hole or something. Give us something to work with or die, and if town then shoot Chibo.

Top Bottom