• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 1, 2014] Smash Carolina III: Revenge of the Scrubs (Melee/Project M) (Greenville, SC)

Player -0

Smash Hero
Don't needlessly bump the thread like that, if people want to then they'll respond. You can also ask people at the tournament.

Also don't double post, use the edit button.

BladerDaBrawler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BL4D3R
3DS FC
3239-3576-1305
Aight, I just traded my Black Wii for my Grandparents' White one. Should I bring it with me to the tourney? Won't have any GC controllers, though.

Edit: On another note, I now have a partner for PM dubz! You now get to kick my butt in more than one event!

Last edited:

BladerDaBrawler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BL4D3R
3DS FC
3239-3576-1305
Don't know why I realize that the tourney goes through supertime, will there be foods at the venue? And if so, what kinda foods, will it be on the house or not?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Aight, I just traded my Black Wii for my Grandparents' White one. Should I bring it with me to the tourney? Won't have any GC controllers, though.
Sure bring it. Everybody will have their own controllers.

Don't know why I realize that the tourney goes through supertime, will there be foods at the venue? And if so, what kinda foods, will it be on the house or not?
No foods at the venue (although I'm thinking about ordering a couple pizzas and charging like $2 a slice if the venue owners are ok with that). Otherwise, McD's and Taco Bell, etc, are not too far away.

And no, it's not on the house. You're responsible for paying for your own foodstuffs.

Last edited:

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
$2 per slice? Dang bro.

Bout to go to Little Caesars and have some cardboard.

Cardboard da bess.
$2 is actually pretty good if I had to order like pizza hut or something. But If there's a little Caesars around there, I'm all over that. Can't beat a large for $5
I'll probably just go grab fast food on the day of, but if people wanted to chip in for a pizza, that's another potential option.

BladerDaBrawler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BL4D3R
3DS FC
3239-3576-1305
Would we leave during the tourney? Is there a foods break, and what if someone leaves to go eat, but while they're gone, their match comes up? I can probably ask my Dad (he will be bringing me) to go pick up something.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Would we leave during the tourney? Is there a foods break, and what if someone leaves to go eat, but while they're gone, their match comes up? I can probably ask my Dad (he will be bringing me) to go pick up something.
Just don't leave for an hour without letting Pdude know, and you won't have an issue.

If I go out for food, I'd be glad to take you or anyone else, or get something for you if you pay for it.
Actually, lunches with Smashers are always awesome.

woundedust

Smash Apprentice
Usually there is a lunch break of sorts between doubles and singles. If there isnt just tell pdude your leaving and he will have no probs with it

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'll accept all MMs that are reasonable~

Also, HYPE! Time to make some mo-I mean have good matches~

FENRIR I'MA BOP YOU

I'll also help with TOing if need be. I don't take **** from nobody.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Just a reminder to everybody to BRING TVs.

Last tourney, we actually had an excess of Cubes and Wii's, but not enough TV's to cover all the consoles and table space.

We need all the CRT's we can get.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Update - Doing school stuff, really not sure if I can come this Saturday, hoping. Waiting. Watching.

I'll accept all MMs that are reasonable~

Also, HYPE! Time to make some mo-I mean have good matches~

FENRIR I'MA BOP YOU

I'll also help with TOing if need be. I don't take **** from nobody.
25 cent MM's are reasonable right :awesome:?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I don't have a sponsor, FBC is just a crew my friend Mink made that stands for **** BOI CREW

Top Bottom