• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 1, 2014] Smash Carolina III: Revenge of the Scrubs (Melee/Project M) (Greenville, SC)

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace
We sure will. I got a chance to look at the layout today, and it's looking fantastic. Zah and Walter have really outdone themselves.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Player-0 you better show up after all the coaxing you did to get me to show up @_@

Pre-registration isn't necessary, right? I know I did, but if randoms show up they should be allowed to enter.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
Player-0 you better show up after all the coaxing you did to get me to show up @_@

Pre-registration isn't necessary, right? I know I did, but if randoms show up they should be allowed to enter.
Doood, projects suck. Plus I thought you wanted $$$$$all dat money$$$$ to have some good matches with people.

Last tournament we just showed up and payed the lady for the venue fee and then talked to the dudes (I'm good at names...) at the computer and then entered. Then it was pretty much chill and show everyone how free you are (In my case)

Edit - See? This is me procrastinating... About to go to sleep and finish tomorrow, ughuhghghuhasdf.

Also, who are you guys playing? Character-wise.

Last edited:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So that means a yes that there is door registration. I may drag some extra people here that I haven't seen at a tournament in a while so it would suck if they drove here to then only be able to play friendlies.

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace
Of course there's sign ups at the door. If people pre-reg, it just makes registration go soooooooo much faster on the day of the tournament. It's a convenience thing on my end, and it gives Brandon an idea of the entries for each game so he can decide how much he's gonna put into the pot bonus.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Why are these threads never posted on the FB page? This is like, the earliest I have seen a thread for a local here :tired:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Fenrir stop being internet sarcastic with the nub. He doesn't know any better.

Also, I'm ready for you, I'm always ready ;)

BladerDaBrawler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BL4D3R
3DS FC
3239-3576-1305
And lol BLADE. Its ok. Noobs arent allowed to know.
Why does everyone call me Blade? No matter what game it is, (My username is normally Blader1928, btw) no one ever calls me Blader, it's always either Blade or, ugh, Bladder. Then I get free kills because everybody's trying to say something p*** related in the chat. My greatest curse is also my greatest blessing. :laugh:

Last edited:

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Why does everyone call me Blade? No matter what game it is, (My username is normally Blader1928, btw) no one ever calls me Blader, it's always either Blade or, ugh, Bladder. Then I get free kills because everybody's trying to say something p*** related in the chat. My greatest curse is also my greatest blessing. :laugh:
I think "WonderDust" gets a free pass to call other people whatever he wants to.

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace
Bopped basically means Fenrir sucks is gonna lose to XXrandomplayerXX45646545462322454654xXxXXXxX.

(Seriously, just another term for being beaten.)

How old are you?

Player -0

Smash Hero
Prepare to learn the lessons of life from someone like ESAM.

Also, if anyone who is confirmed has yet to pre-register, PLEASE DO SO. TAKES LITERALLY THIRTY SECONDS AND MAKES MY LIFE SO MUCH EASIER.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gjETDNcY00WdWcmk6qFQ1O4txKXEuS2wFOo4EUWaue4/viewform
Not sure if I'm coming yet so not doin' it, procrastinating hard doing dem projects though.

YOUR DAMN STRAIGHT I DO. ive heard wonderdust for 6 years. There is no r people. Jesus

...... No
Sounds like people calling me Player 0.

No it's not Player 0 btw.

woundedust

Smash Apprentice
So how about everyone shows up an hour early to do crews :D we will do drafts, pick people that day. That way there is no added stress to pdude, and we can do it as people filter in

Top Bottom