Making Mario Kart and Mario Party More like Smash

Would you want party games like Mario Kart and Mario Party to include all Nintendo's franchises?

• Total voters

loonieboy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3024-8143-1971
Mario Kart 8 have received :4link: & :4villager:character DLC . Each with their own Tracks. Also F-Zero's Mute City track and :4falcon:'s Blue Falcon.

I would like to see Mario Kart become the Racing Smash. It would be good to see all Nintendo characters in another game besides only Smash.This will also go well with the Mario Party Series.

Heres a few ideas and concepts that may capture many gamers attentions:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Racers MK and Tracks:
:4lucas::4ness: : Onett Streets or New Pork Circuit
Porky Can appear as a stage hazard , trampling over parts of the track.
:4pikachu:: Tour de Kanto or Cycling Road
A 3 Section race that takes you through most of Kanto's Landmarks. Hazards include wild Tauros, Digletts in Diglett Cave , etc.
:4kirby::4dedede:: Dream Land or Gourmet Valley
Coins can be replaced by food, track inspired my the Gourmet Race.
:4fox:: Corneria Speedway
A race in the middle of a battle. The destruction changes the race track. Inspired by the "Enter StarFox" Mission.
:4samus:: Brinstar Depths
A race around over the lava pits. Kraid appears on Lap 2 destroying most of the track.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These are just ideas I hope Nintendo will actually make reality. Who knows....they may already plan to incorporate all the characters in more games than just Smash.

(These ideas are pretty cool though in my opinion)

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
While of course it should be primarily Mario-related, of course I wouldn't mind more of the cast joining in.

---

: Final Destination
A perfectly round track that requires seven laps to complete instead of three, like Baby Park did. Speeds can get ridiculous.

:4gaw::popo:: Climber
The track in general slopes downward and is divided into sections like the other mountain courses, and it breaks off into floating platforms frequently. Blockmen will create wider areas of road, but not if you crash into them before they can...

I would pay ludicrous amounts of money to be able to play as Samus in Mario Kart, especially if she was in a tiny kart version of her ship.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Hero
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
If I was the Mario Kart director I would put in:

All the veterans in the series
All the Kongs
Kremlings
Kirby crew
Warioware crew
F-Zero crew
Zelda
SMRPG/PM/M&L partners and enemies
8-Bits

So much wasted potential with Mario Kart that isn't being used here.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Ace
I feel guests in MK should be like 3rd parties in Brawl and base game 3DS/Wii U - kept in limited quantities so the focus is kept on Mario and the gang. Characters like Tatanga, Ashley, K. Rool, and Vivian should be in MK long before Samus, Ness or Captain Falcon. Hell, some Mario mainstays aren't even in Kart yet - Goomba, Boom Boom and Nabbit for example.

If they were to make a Smash Kart, I'd want it to be a spin off with its' own unique style, not a replacement for Mario Kart. Make it a more technical, competitive-focused kart racer or something, like CTR.

Last edited:

MarioDDR755

Smash Apprentice
It's been sooo long since MK8 came out, I'm thinking we're due for MK9 eventually...

I liked that they added some non-Mario stuff in MK8 DLC, and there's certainly room for more of that... I think they'll keep with the Mario Kart branding but continue to make a certain percentage of the game non-Mario IPs like AC, Zelda, Splatoon, and some others. Maybe Cpt Falcon, maybe Fox? Maybe ARMS!?

There's also a lot of Mario characters they could add too, obscure and otherwise. Pauline surely is one.
If Mario Kart should have “everyone is here!” Then first we should include all the characters that have been removed from Mario Kart before
R.O.B.! :ultrob:

Top Bottom