• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Own Move

karthik_king

Smash Ace
Light Speed Pwr 80 Acc 100 Type Light Guaranteed to strike first(has its own speed priority)
Light Rush Pwr 20 Acc 85 Type Light 2 to 5 repeated attacks
Luminescence Pwr_ Acc_ Type Light Lowers opponents accuracy by 1 stage
Black Hole Pwr 150 Acc 95 Type Gravity Has to recharge
Gravity Blast Pwr 120 Acc 85 Type Gravity Just Damage
Event Horizon Pwr 250 Acc 100 Type Gravity Self-Destruct
Light travel Pwr 70 Acc 100 Type Light After it hits you switch it out
Light Laser Pwr 150 Acc 90 Type Light Needs to recharge

Platypus

Smash Ace
Astride a magic potato alongside Mario. ________ S
Instead of Gravity-type and Light-type, think Stellar-type. It seems far more applicable as a combination of the two, but, then again, so was Psychic-type.

Cleffa----Ledian
Clefairy--Beldum
Clefable-Metang
Staryu--Metagross
Starmie-Jirachi
Ledyba--Cresselia

As for an attack of the Stellar type...

MAELSTROM.

That is all.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Im thinking something along the lines of:

Epicenter
Type: Ground/Special
Base Power: 140
PP: 5
Accuracy: 90
Effect: Lowers SpAtk by 2 Stages

Magma Flow
Type: Fire/Special
Base Power: 60
PP: 20
Accuracy: 100
Effect: Removes Spikes/Toxic Spikes and Stealth Rocks from both sides of the field

Tidal Flow
Type: Water/Special
Effect: Removes Spikes/Toxic Spikes and Stealth Rocks from both sides of the field(Yes, just a water version of Magma Flow)

Pyroclasym
Type: Fire/Physical
Power: 100
PP:10
Accuracy:100
Effects: 20% Chance to burn. Removes any weather conditions from play.

As you can see I like thinking outside of the box a bit with the effects. I was always annoyed that there was nothing you could do other than Rapid Spin to get rid of spikes(its so weeeeeeeeeeeak) and that the only way to remove weather effects was to use your own weather move.

Mr. Snucas

Banned via Administration
Cripple
Type: Normal
Power: ---
PP: 10
Accuracy: ---
Does: Start hitting yourself losing HP while lowering your opponents accuracy because tears are filling their pokemons eyes because they feel bad for you

Wrath`

Smash Master
Plasma beam
Type: Bug
Power: 60
Acc: ---
Function: Always hits, 10% chance of confusion.
Description: A wave a plasmactic matter is shot forth at opponet

B*tch owe me money
Type: Pimp
Acc:---
Function: Opponet forfits all money to you
(anyone rmember pimpachus's moveset that I made in the custom shop,lol)

Luminessence
Power: 140
Acc: 80
Function: Powerfull Waves of bright light blind opponet, 60% chance of lowering opponets accuracy

IC3R

Smash Lord
Plasma beam
Type: Bug
Power: 60
Acc: ---
Function: Always hits, 10% chance of confusion.
Description: A wave a plasmactic matter is shot forth at opponet

Weird...sounds more like a Fire or Electric attack...

B*tch owe me money
Type: Pimp
Acc:---
Function: Opponet forfits all money to you
(anyone rmember pimpachus's moveset that I made in the custom shop,lol)

lawl...

Luminessence
Power: 140
Acc: 80
Function: Powerfull Waves of bright light blind opponet, 60% chance of lowering opponets accuracy

Should be Light-type. And it seems overpowered...
Comments in blue lol

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Mewtwo's Wrath
Type: Psychic
Power: OHKO
Acc: Never misses.
PP: 40
Function: Always hits and guarantees and OHKO. Cannot be blocked or countered in any way shape or form.
Description: Mewtwo starts throwing a **** storm because he's mad that the developers made him less broken and that they had to split the Special stat into SpAtt and SpDef. He's also not very happy that several other pokemon decided to be his statistical "equals." And let's not bring up Arceus. His pent up rage kills everyone everywhere.

Mr. Snucas

Banned via Administration
Mewtwo's Wrath
Type: Psychic
Power: OHKO
Acc: Never misses.
PP: 40
Function: Always hits and guarantees and OHKO. Cannot be blocked or countered in any way shape or form.
Description: Mewtwo starts throwing a **** storm because he's mad that the developers made him less broken and that they had to split the Special stat into SpAtt and SpDef. He's also not very happy that several other pokemon decided to be his statistical "equals." And let's not bring up Arceus. His pent up rage kills everyone everywhere.
That sux

Cripple
Does: Start hitting yourself losing HP while lowering your opponents accuracy because tears are filling their pokemons eyes because they feel bad for you
Much better :laugh:

cutter

Smash Champion
I feel like making a few unique attacks:

Tempest
Electric, Special
Base Power: ???
The foe is hit by vicious lightning storm. The taller the foe is, the more damage they take. (Think Grass Knot except this punishes tall pokes)

Relinquish
Ghost, Status
For the rest of the game, item usage is permanently disabled for both sides. (Might be a bit too extreme, but it's symmetrical)

karthik_king

Smash Ace
Give the n00b a break wish he would go cripple himeself. Anyways about time Mewtwo showed his full strength. His Special Attack and defense before the special break were both 154 and it speed was 130 Ah that awesome power. Now for some reason Ghost is super effective against it, Dark type was added, Steel Type was added. At one time he was the STRONGEST and second fastest. Now he is the SECOND strongest and like the TENTH fastest. The once hailed pokemon the greatest of all time. Now noone cares about which is stronger Mew or Mewtwo now all they care about is that annoying devil known as arceus. base 120 everything and change its type at will. Now legendary also means nothing since there are 35 legendaries+1 if you count Lucario and +1 more if you count Rotom so now you have 37 legendaries instead of 5 or 11 both numbers I am okay with, but when you get into the high 30's that justs defeats the purpose of legendary pokemon. If we keep this streak going the by the end of the 7th generation of Pokemon assuming there is one we will have somewhere around 79. Because look we start off with 5 then we go to 11 then we go to 22 then to 37 then if we keep this up 56 then 79. I mean I don't even know why they are called legendaries. And to get them know all they have to do is throw a master ball. I remember in my red version I threw a master ball at Articuno and it went through it because I forgot I had to weaken it for me to catch it or some glitch happened not sure which but I ended up catching it so it with a pokeball yeah but really legendaries have really lost their title if you ask me. Did you know you can battle Oak after you log max time and if you have Mewtwo and Pikachu in your party? You cna talk to him in the lab and he willl say may I have your Pikachu back(insert name)? Then you say no and then you battle him. They are lvl 99 so be prepared(Only happens in yellow though)

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Give the n00b a break wish he would go cripple himeself. Anyways about time Mewtwo showed his full strength. His Special Attack and defense before the special break were both 154 and it speed was 130 Ah that awesome power. Now for some reason Ghost is super effective against it, Dark type was added, Steel Type was added. At one time he was the STRONGEST and second fastest. Now he is the SECOND strongest and like the TENTH fastest. The once hailed pokemon the greatest of all time. Now noone cares about which is stronger Mew or Mewtwo now all they care about is that annoying devil known as arceus. base 120 everything and change its type at will. Now legendary also means nothing since there are 35 legendaries+1 if you count Lucario and +1 more if you count Rotom so now you have 37 legendaries instead of 5 or 11 both numbers I am okay with, but when you get into the high 30's that justs defeats the purpose of legendary pokemon. If we keep this streak going the by the end of the 7th generation of Pokemon assuming there is one we will have somewhere around 79. Because look we start off with 5 then we go to 11 then we go to 22 then to 37 then if we keep this up 56 then 79. I mean I don't even know why they are called legendaries. And to get them know all they have to do is throw a master ball. I remember in my red version I threw a master ball at Articuno and it went through it because I forgot I had to weaken it for me to catch it or some glitch happened not sure which but I ended up catching it so it with a pokeball yeah but really legendaries have really lost their title if you ask me. Did you know you can battle Oak after you log max time and if you have Mewtwo and Pikachu in your party? You cna talk to him in the lab and he willl say may I have your Pikachu back(insert name)? Then you say no and then you battle him. They are lvl 99 so be prepared(Only happens in yellow though)
Wall of text'd.

I was just kidding about the Mewtwo attack. Obviously I wouldn't expect people to take it seriously. It was more of a way to comment about how Mewtwo must be feeling, having to share the top spot with a bunch of other guys. He's still great, yeah, but he doesn't have the glory he once had.

Did you know that if you went to Bill's House after doing a certain event, you'll see Misty making out with Brock and then you can enter Bill's House and he'll allow you to check out his backyard where you can catch a Yoshi?

Yeah, that's a rumor I heard about Yellow a LONG time ago.

To be honest though, I think it's funny how there were so many rumors about catching a Mew. Little did we know it was actually possible, just not through the methods we suspected.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Im thinking something along the lines of:

Epicenter
Type: Ground/Special
Base Power: 140
Accuracy: 90
Effect: Lowers SpAtk by 2 Stages

Magma Flow
Type: Fire/Special
Effect: Removes Spikes/Toxic Spikes and Stealth Rocks from both sides of the field

Tidal Flow
Type: Water/Special
Effect: Removes Spikes/Toxic Spikes and Stealth Rocks from both sides of the field(Yes, just a water version of Magma Flow)

Pyroclasym
Type: Fire/Physical
Power: 100
PP:10
Accuracy:100
Effects: 20% Chance to burn. Removes any weather conditions from play.

As you can see I like thinking outside of the box a bit with the effects. I was always annoyed that there was nothing you could do other than Rapid Spin to get rid of spikes(its so weeeeeeeeeeeak) and that the only way to remove weather effects was to use your own weather move.
Bravo! *applaudes* You are a smart man.
Cripple
Even more epic. This should lower accuracy two stages. Props for creativity.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Stretch Kick
Fighting, Physical Attack
60 Power
100 Accuracy
15 PP
- Targets one enemy pokemon in you foe`s party. Cannot attack a Pokemon currently in battle.
Learned by: Hitmonlee

Soul Sneak
Dark, Special
85 Power
No Miss
15 PP
-Like Shadow Sneak, it never misses. The user of the move takes 5% of the damage the move dealt.

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Name: Soul Punisher
Type: Dark/Special
Power: 200

Causes the opponent to witness demonic illusions which cause pain and suffering to him. The user's Accuracy and Special Attack go down 2 stages each.

Yeah, it's inspired by Naruto =P

cutter

Smash Champion

Causes the opponent to witness demonic illusions which cause pain and suffering to him. The user's Accuracy and Special Attack go down 2 stages each.

****, that's like the 140 base power -2 attack level moves on steroids.

TehBo49

Smash Ace
In an alternate universe, where Brawl does not suc

200 base power & 100 accuracy = broken. The stat drop is undermined by the fact that I can just switch out afterwards.

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
200 base power & 100 accuracy = broken. The stat drop is undermined by the fact that I can just switch out afterwards.
Good point. Guess I didn't take enough time to make the attack "fair." I just kind of made a move up on the spot.

Maybe drop the accuracy and add recoil damage. I doubt that would help too much to be honest.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
Sakurai's Face
Both controllers of the pokemon fainted The pokemon all faint too The match ends User wins and gets transfered to Pokecenter
PP99

Mewter

Smash Master
Infinite Density
Type: Dark
Description:
He user concentrates all their power and stamina into one space-ripping singularity, and hurls it at the opponent.
Power:--
Acc: 75
The opposing pokemon's defense stats are lowered by six stages. They can not switch out. The user, in turn, loses 50% of their HP. This move can not be used if the pokemon has less than 50% HP.

The reason I made the accuracy so high is because once you use it on a pokemon, they can not be further affected by the attack. This attack is available widely to Dark types and Legendaries with more than 150 base health. (I'm guessing BLissey would be a good candidate for this move.)

Any thoughts?

Spin-Around
Description:
The user wildly runs around an opponent, attacking it with bursts of elemental shots up to 4 times. This may confuse the user.(10% chance)
Power: 30
Accuracy: 95%
This attack enables you to attack with an attack of your type and up to three random types. For example, if pikachu used it, it would deal an electric first, then three random types to the opponent. If goldeen used it, then it would use water first and then three random elements.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Razing Phoenix

Fire, only Flying types can learn this move.

The User dives down and swoops the opponent up in a fiery uppercut with his/her wing.

10PP

100 Power

90 accuracy.

Mewter

Smash Master
Razing Phoenix

Fire, only Flying types can learn this move.

The User dives down and swoops the opponent up in a fiery uppercut with his/her wing.

10PP

100 Power

90 accuracy.
Candy Storm
Power:10
Accuracy: 75

The user randomly exhausts half the pp of one move and 100 hp is randomly distributed to the pokemon of both sides.

Platypus

Smash Ace
Astride a magic potato alongside Mario. ________ S
That reminds me...I was trying to design a "next-genner" that was basically a flying ice cream cone. Its 'Dex would say something like "Evolved flight to avoid being eaten. Is actually quite tasty." There are not enough dessert-based monsters in the game!

Lap
GHOST
Pow.: 60
Acc.: 100
Description: "May inflict various status effects."
Effect: Inflicts
nothing 50% of the time,
Paralysis 10% of the time,
Poison 10% of the time,
Burn 10% of the time,
Bad Poison 10% of the time (yes, the same as Poison),
individual Heal Block 5%,
conversion of all D.A.s to Ghost-type 5%.
Learned by everyone who can learn Lick (e.g. GASTLY, LICKILICKY, SMOOCHUM, DEWGONG, POPSIPID).

Top Bottom