• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Own Move

Mr. Snucas

Banned via Administration
Luck
PP: 5
Power: ---
Effect: Guarantees that the opponent's attack will miss on the very next turn, good in tough situations, and especially in team battles

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Nice

Avada Kedavra -Go Harry
Base Pwr:OHKO
Acc 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999
Effect: KO
Seriously, That is a really stupid Idea. :dizzy:

Mirror Image
You control your opponents side he conrols yours

No power max acc pp 10
Who would wanna do that? The other person could make you do a stupid attack.

Acupuncture
Lose 5% of your Hp and lose your status condition
2 turns later gain 10% of your HP
Pwr___
Acc___
... No comment.

Anyway, Heres my ideas!

Ocean Breeze

Acc: 80
Type: Water

Description: A ocean breezze so beautiful and nice that it makes the foe fall Asleep.

Life energy:

Power: 100
Acc: 100
Type: Ghost

The user sucks alot of energy from the foe.

Love slap:
Power: 40
Type: Normal

The oppenent hits a foe at of love, Only works on pokemon of the oppsite gender.

May make the oppenent attracted

IC3R

Smash Lord
Anyway, Heres my ideas!

Ocean Breeze

Type: Water

Description: A ocean breezze so beautiful and nice that it makes the foe fall Asleep.
Water type Dark Void? Awesome :)

Life energy:

Type: Ghost

The user sucks alot of energy from the foe.
Not the name I would've chosen, but alright. I was actually thinking of this on my way to school today :lol: Soul Feast ftw

Love slap:

Power: 40
Type: Normal

The opponent hits a foe at of love, Only works on pokemon of the opposite gender.
May make the opponent attracted.
Ehh...I dunno...

Platypus

Smash Ace
Astride a magic potato alongside Mario. ________ S
Hey, I think I have something.

FLORA BASH
Grass/Physical
Pow.: 120
Acc.: 100
PP: 15
Description: "Headbutts with a flower-like head. The user takes recoil damage [1/3]."

It's like Flare Blitz, but Grass-type. I believe that it would be useful in many situations, particularly for Bellossom.

Learned by: GLOOM, VILEPLUME, BELLSPROUT, WEEPINBELL, VICTREEBEL, SKIPLOOM, JUMPLUFF, SUNFLORA, LILEEP, CRADILY, BUDEW, CHERRIM, and CARNIVINE (basically, all of the monsters with flowers for/on their noggins).

Wrath`

Smash Master
Vanishing act:
Type: Phychic/status
PP: 10
Attk:---
Acc:---
Function: When used all pokemon in play will be switched for a reserve pokemon randomly, will not work if no-one has any reserve pokemon, but will work if at least one trainer has reserves, in doubles all pokemon are switched. 20% chance that move fails to work

Debug:
Type: Steel/status
PP: 20
Function: All negitive status effects are removed from pokemon.

Desperado:
Type: Normal/status
Function: Doubles base power of next attack, but pokemon automaticly faints after that attack regardless of items it is holding.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Binford 6100 Power Cocker just kidding\

Crowning Fire
Pwr
Acc
PP10
Envelopes the your foes with fire. Hurts those who switch in
Um, What??? :confused:

Vanishing act:
Type: Phychic/status
Function: When used all pokemon in play will be switched for a reserve pokemon randomly, will not work if no-one has any reserve pokemon, but will work if at least one trainer has reserves, in doubles all pokemon are switched. 20% chance that move fails to work

Debug:
Type: Steel/status
Function: All negitive status effects are removed from pokemon.

Desperado:
Type: Normal/status
Function: Doubles base power of next attack, but pokemon automaticly faints after that attack regardless of items it is holding.
Vanishing act would be a little weird... and Debug, Isn't there already a attack like that? I think I mean " Heal Bell"

cutter

Smash Champion
Castigate
Type: Dark, Physical
Power: ???
Accuracy: 90
The base power is equal to the sum of your opponent's IVs.

Solace Sphere
Type: Normal, Status
Accuracy: ---
Generates an angelic-like sphere on your side of the field. Pokemon you control that switch in are cured of all status effects they might have. Rapid Spin destroys the move if it's active.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
This might have already been posted.... I've been wanting this move.

Blade Arm: Slashes the foe with the user's arms. Basically an uber metal claw that doesn't raise your attack =O.
pwr: 95
acc:80
pp:10
type: steel
High critical hit ratio
Learned by: Freaking :lucario:, Gallade, Scyther, and Kabutops.

IC3R

Smash Lord
Vanishing Act would be rather interesting, Debug reminds me of Refresh instead of Heal Bell (which Bronzong should've gotten anyway >_>)...

Solace Sphere seems rather broken, as it like a reversed Natual Cure for all your Pokemon, unless you do it for the other side...Then again, if you do that, you can set up SR, Spikes and whatnot...and gg!

Castigate...O. M. G.!!!! 186 Base Power wtf. Who'd learn it? (Please Sableye!)

This might have already been posted.... I've been wanting this move.

Blade Arm: Slashes the foe with the user's arms. Basically an uber metal claw that doesn't raise your attack =O.
pwr: 95
acc:80
pp:10
type: steel
High critical hit ratio
Learned by: Freaking :lucario:, Gallade, Scyther, and Kabutops.
Had you have read the first page, you would've seen that I already came up with Blade Arm. C'mon, Lucario? It has spikes on its hands paws...And I don't see Empoleon on that list...wtf?

karthik_king

Smash Ace
Decrescendo
Pwr 95
Acc 100
20% of confusion
PP 5
Learned by Kricketune and any music pokemon from 5th gen

Staccato
Pwr 80
Acc 100
40% chance of flich
PP 10

Fire Ring
Pwr
Acc
PP10
Envelopes the field in flames all non fire rock and ground types take 6% loss in HP.
All fire rock ground types gain 6% HP any combination of fire rock and ground heal 12% of their HP.
All fire rock and ground types with another type take no damage and heal no damage

Wrath`

Smash Master
Death syphon:
Type: Ghost/status
Function: Will transfer all of remaning health to last fainted pokemon on your team, even 1hp can be transfered.

Trick Beam:
Type: Pyschic/Special
Attk: 20/40/60/80
Acc: 90
Function: Random base attack, but the lower the base the higher chance of causing confusion(20Attk=80% 40Attk=60% 60Attk=40% 80Attk= 20%)

Cross Fly:
Type: Flying/Physical
Attk: 120
Acc: 85
Function: Only works in a doubles battle and you must have both pokemon in play know the move(it would be a TM and not limted to just just flying, but thoese who could fly aka gigar/glizor ect..). If critera is met both pokemon fly up on the same turn of play and allways attack first on next round. Will remove one PP from both pokemon. only attacks one opponet.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Fire Ring
Pwr
Acc
PP10
Envelopes the field in flames all non fire rock and ground types take 6% loss in HP.
All fire rock ground types gain 6% HP any combination of fire rock and ground heal 12% of their HP.
All fire rock and ground types with another type take no damage and heal no damage
Why Rock and Ground types?

Trick Beam:
Type: Pyschic/Special
Attk: 20/40/60/80
Function: Random base attack, but the lower the base the higher chance of causing confusion(20Attk=80% 40Attk=60% 60Attk=40% 80Attk= 20%)[COLOR]

Theres already a move with that type " Psybeam "

cutter

Smash Champion
Yeah Sableye would be able to learn Castigate... maybe other UU darks like Sharpedo as well. They need some kind of boost to make them good :)

More moves... I'm bored.

Chaos Bolt
Type: Normal, Special
Base damage: ???
Accuracy: 100
Damage dealt follows this formula:
D = A-B
A = highest EV value of an opponents' stat
B = lowest EV value of an opponents' stat (B cannot be 0, so it just takes the next lowest value)
Learned by: Spinda, and ONLY Spinda!

Reanimate
Type: Dark, Status
Base damage: ---
Accuracy: ---
Revives one of your fainted pokemon to 1/2 their HP. That pokemon now is a Dark type instead of its normal type(s).
Learned by: most Ghosts

Yaya

Smash Champion
Possession
Ghost
Damage: --
Acc: --

Sacrifices the user to resurrect a fainted Pokemon at 1/2 Health.

A_man13

Smash Master
Seeing some really good ideas so far.

Melting point
Fire
Acc: Gueranteed

A extremly potent form of sunny day. All ice type moves are water type for the duration of the weather.

Stiff body
steel

User braces for the attack and takes 1/4 normal damage. Status moves are negated. Defence is then boosted.

ElemMasterZeph92

Smash Journeyman
How about this:

Absolute Zero
Ice
Damage: 140

Bring upon the wrath of the Ice Age. Sp.Att is harshly lowered.

Faerie Light
???

Heals user depending on the weather. Heals 1/2 of HP in no weather change, 2/3 in all weather changes.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Why Rock and Ground types?

Theres already a move with that type " Psybeam "
but it does not have a random confusion enhancer, dudeI know what psybeam is, and this is a little difrent. geeze.

Muddy Field:
Type: water/status
Duration: 5 turns
Function: Causes the field to become a swamp, it will continuesly lower all pokemons speed stat by 1 each turn. Thoese who are immune to this are(Ground,Flying, Levitators) even rocks and steel get stuck and lose speed.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
but it does not have a random confusion enhancer, dudeI know what psybeam is, and this is a little difrent. geeze.:embarrass

Yeah, but its like the same thing, Just with a diffrent chance of confusion. :ohwell:

Anyway, Heres a move!

Snow cloud

The user sends a Cloud that pores out Snow on the foe, May Freeze

Wrath`

Smash Master
Yeah, but its like the same thing, Just with a diffrent chance of confusion. :******:

Anyway, Heres a move!:******::******::******::******:

Snow cloud:******::******::******:

Power: 100:******::******::******::******:
Acc: 100:******::******::******::******:
PP: 10:******::******::******::******:

The user sends a Cloud that pores out Snow on the foe, May Freeze:******::******::******::******::******::******::******:
how bout you drop it. And I am too before someone reports us for spamz

Falcon Punch:
Type: There is none/Pysichal-special-status-awesome
PP: infinite
Attk: 9000+
Acc: 101
Function: Punches trainer off the game, you win, then your DS melts out of falcons's awesomeness.

cutter

Smash Champion
Possession
Ghost

Sacrifices the user to resurrect a fainted Pokemon at 1/2 Health.
This seems like a cheap ripoff of Reanimate. :/

Yeah, but its like the same thing, Just with a diffrent chance of confusion. :ohwell:

Anyway, Heres a move!

Snow cloud

The user sends a Cloud that pores out Snow on the foe, May Freeze
This pretty much completely invalidates Ice Beam.

how bout you drop it. And I am too before someone reports us for spamz

Falcon Punch:
Function: Punches trainer off the game, you win, then your DS melts out of falcons's awesomeness.
Funny move is not funny. It gets really old after the first time people make joke moves like this.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I didn't even notice Reanimate until after I posted the move, heh heh.

Diamond Shield
PP5
Normal
Attk: ---

Stays up for one turn, reflects any non-physical attack back at the opponent, may not work when used Back to Back.

Wrath`

Smash Master
This seems like a cheap ripoff of Reanimate. :/

Funny move is not funny. It gets really old after the first time people make joke moves like this.

I was just trying to lighten the mood....................

Omnisight:
Type: Psychic/status
Function: Accuracy on all moves becomes 100% and accuracy lowering move become useless against pokemon, but pokemon loses 1/3 of max health for every turn after this move is used.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
:psycho:how bout you drop it. And I am too before someone reports us for spamz:psycho::******::skull::freak:

Falcon Punch:
I'm just saying my opinion, Its not spam :mad::ohwell:

So? We need more Ice moves that are STRONG, Not weak stuff :ohwell:

Platypus

Smash Ace
Astride a magic potato alongside Mario. ________ S
Bear with me...

On the subject of the above smiley-spam...

Post this after someone who you know is in the middle of editing their post (IF YOU HAVE EPILEPSY, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN):

:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x:colorful:x
Please don't post this.
It will not fool moderators, but other posters will immediately think that the editing poster spammed all of those seizure-inducing smilies. The editing poster will assume that someone above him/her stuck those out there. He/she will be ousted immediately.

On the subject of a move:

GLACIER
Ice/Status
Pow.: -
Acc.: 80
Description: "The user releases an icy spike that freezes the foe 2 turns later."
Learned by: JYNX, DELIBIRD, LUNATONE, SNORUNT, SNOVER, ABOMASNOW

This will not work if it releases on an Ice-type or Magma critter, nor will it work if it is used on one. I think that, in the absence of a Freeze Clause, this would be overpowered.

A_man13

Smash Master
Oh Umbreon *rings bell*

interesting move. I personally think it should be the following turn, as that's what yawn is like.

AfroThunderRule

Smash Journeyman
Hey can you guys rate this move please. <_>

Wall
Type:psychic
Pwr: N/A
Cat: Other
Effect: Creates a Wall like shield. (It acts like Light Screen and Reflect all-in-one)

Meteor
Type: Rock
Pwr: 60
Cat: Special
Effect: 100% chance of Flinch. It may fail. (Like Protect/Detect/Endure etc)

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Hey can you guys rate this move please. <_>

Wall
Type:psychic
Pwr: N/A
Cat: Other
Effect: Creates a Wall like shield. (It acts like Light Screen and Reflect all-in-one)

Meteor
Type: Rock
Pwr: 60
Cat: Special
Effect: 100% chance of Flinch. It may fail. (Like Protect/Detect/Endure etc)
Wall? It needs a better name than that and that isn't a good idea Because then there will be no point to Light screen and Reflect :urg:

Meteor is a cool idea, But 100% Chance of flinch is just to much...

AfroThunderRule

Smash Journeyman
Maybe if limited pokemon could learn them. >.>

But then the moves will still likely suck. XD

Also, I don't have a better name than "Wall" (Lulz, I got that name from final fantasy)>.>

IC3R

Smash Lord
Platypus, remove the line of flashing smilies, NOW!

I seriously do not have the time or patience to have to actually scroll left and right to find the ****ing Reply window.

SuperMetroid, cease the smilie spam at once, if you will. It really isn't that amusing...Also, the only difference between Ice Beam and Snow Cloud is 5 Power. Yeah, real strong...
/sarcasm

karthic_king, once again, try reading through everything before posting. You will see someone had already made a move called Sting, a high-powered Bug attack that KOs the user.

Anyway, more attacks:

Diamond Dust - Ice - Special
80 Power - 100 Acc - 5 PP
Effect: Summons a Hailstorm for five turns. This move is not affected by Icy Rock.

Hydro Bomb - Water - Special
Effect: Summons a Rainstorm for five turns. This move is not affected by Wet Rock.

Heat Lens - Fire - Special
Effect: Summons bright Sunlight for five turns. This move is not affected by Heat Rock.

Sandskin - Rock - Special
Effect: Summons a Sandstorm for five turns. This move is unaffected by Smooth Rock.

Night Burst - Dark - Special
Effect: Summons a Night Sky for five turns. This move is not affected by Shadow Rock.

Shine Plasma - Electric - Special
Effect: Summons a Thunderstorm for five turns. This move is not affected by Static Rock.

I'll decide on who gets them later on. You guys are free to post opinions on who should get them.

Top Bottom