• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 7 - It's Over, Nothing to See Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey D. AWESOME

Smash Apprentice
Coming to terms with having two people in my mind
guise! it's cuz brawl duzunt hav WAAAAAAAAVEDASHING! and thar aar no CAHMBOES. what will we do without our CAHMBOES!?!

I was never much good at melee, and I actually enjoy Brawl. but in retrospect, it seems very bland now that I'm looking into some of these MYM sets. CURSE YOU SAKURAI!
You're right, though. MYM sets are vastly superior to the Brawl ones. Which is why I made up the idea for the MYM Smash Bros. Please private message me your moveset choices, so they can be in the story mode! They have to be made by you, though; You can't pick another person's ones. And you can only choose 2, unless you're a leader, which allows you 3.

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
after reading this (and the post you quoted) I had to do a double take to make sure I spelled my username correctly. neherAzade. I will enforce it.

but I agree with warlord's view. I prefer Brawl over Melee, though it is a bit clunky game-play wise.

EDIT: forgot to quote AWESOME's post... and also got ninja'd by the anti-brawl/melee-fight post. srry.

EDITx2: the "save" button in the editing window was replaced by a button reading "vote now." weird, huh?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I hope everyone notices the clear distinction between Warlord and I debating and Warlord and Daddy slinging mud at each other. ;)

Thrice

Smash Cadet
So MYM finally gets some action, and it's THIS? Come on, the contest is over, there's no point in arguing.

Though I guess it's better to argue here than to argue in MYM8. Don't wanna start a flame war and get it closed.

Really, though, take it to PMs if you wanna argue about this. I don't want to get caught up in all this. I'm neutral in this war and I intend to stay that way. Not saying I won't take a side if I have to, I just don't wanna >.>

And Melee and Brawl are both fun in their own ways, right? Right?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
The contest is over, people are spamming....you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.

Make Your Move 8 will be opening on April 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom