• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
It actually isn't part of the forum, so posting to the SWF mods wouldn't do much really. You're more than welcome to join if you'd like though ^_^
Cool , I think i might.

@Spadefox: I just went back and had a look through the movesets of characters i'm planning on doing, and i can safely say that mine will be different from them (for the most part anyway. considering they're the same characters there are bound to be some similarities).

Baloo

Smash Ace
And that's me on the xat guys.

EDIT: @Any sandbag: Is it OK if I revote tomorrow? Because my previous votes were terrible. Mark me as still hasn't voted. Don't even count my votes if I can't. They were stupid, I must have been reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaly tired or something.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community

EDIT: @Any sandbag: Is it OK if I revote tomorrow? Because my previous votes were terrible. Mark me as still hasn't voted. Don't even count my votes if I can't. They were stupid, I must have been reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaly tired or something.
Only if you super vote Joker.

(Yeah, you can change them, just make it ASAP or it'll be too late.)

Can we use more than one vote on a moveset? /stupidquestion.

This whole "Super Vote" thing is mindgaming the pants off of me.
No, you can't. Super Votes are worth two regular votes and are the only way to give more credit to one moveset than another in your votes.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
kthx. That makes a LOT more sense, but I had to make sure.

In other news, I voted with all of my Pelikinetic-voting might. It was So Good. But it wasn't a quick procedure. And I just thought you should all know that the reason voting didn't end early was most likely my fault.

Smady

Smash Master
kthx. That makes a LOT more sense, but I had to make sure.

In other news, I voted with all of my Pelikinetic-voting might. It was So Good. But it wasn't a quick procedure. And I just thought you should all know that the reason voting didn't end early was most likely my fault.

YOU MUST DIE!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I suppose Banjo and Kazooie is one of those game series that have become pretty popular but don't get enough attention.

I've decided I am not going to vote in MYM4 after all, as I am a bit busy and it may take a while to decide, since there have been a volcanoload of good entries.
What an interesting development... Ahem.

Huh. Your votes were fine, per me, there were many that were way more ridiculous. Honestly, I've already tallied them in, and taking them out now is a giant pain, especially since I have other votes to tally. I mean, okay, I guess, but honestly, it's unnecessary, Baloo.

I wasn't Brawling yesterday due to watching the Watchmen. Today, I will participate. :bee:

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I wasn't Brawling yesterday due to watching the Watchmen. Today, I will participate. :bee:
Yasz, to be honest, I had to end early, as this computer is in my parents room, and they switched the internet off! It was fun while it lasted (I should be on longer tonight though :))

And just remember, Battalion Army will be a massive fortress full of words, seroously, the specials make up of 5,000 odd words by themselves... that's a killer!

Baloo

Smash Ace
Huh. Your votes were fine, per me, there were many that were way more ridiculous. Honestly, I've already tallied them in, and taking them out now is a giant pain, especially since I have other votes to tally. I mean, okay, I guess, but honestly, it's unnecessary, Baloo.
No Black Doom at all, and yet Cat Clancer is there?

Nuh uh.

I already sent in the new ones. Sorry. :p

emergency

Smash Journeyman
I wonder what your new votes changed, Baloo!

Today is the end of voting! Whoop! When is the ending time again? I want to countdown, or something...

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
No Black Doom at all, and yet Cat Clancer is there?

Nuh uh.

I already sent in the new ones. Sorry. :p
As you want, but then would you mind sending them to me? I'm the one doing all the tallying, and I'd rather get this thing done than wait for Warlord or whoever you sent them to.

This goes for Pelikinesis. Boom and Tornadith, you guys are very quickly running out of voting time, so if you're going to, I'd do it soon.

emergency

Smash Journeyman
Hah. They just keep on coming back and back. More people.

Hm...I wonder if it's a hard job...

IT'S GREATER THAN OR EQUAL TO 9001pesos!!

Baloo

Smash Ace
K Rool, I sent them to Warlord, but I'll send them to you too. That way you don't have to wait.

And emergency, one major change was Plenair's vote going to a super vote. :p

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Okay, voting period is now done! Everyone who wishes to vote has done so, and the votes have been tallied and filed away.

Now begins the arduous process of pruning bias from the list. Now begins the period of... patience.

:bee:

Baloo

Smash Ace
Okay, voting period is now done! Everyone who wishes to vote has done so, and the votes have been tallied and filed away.

Now begins the arduous process of pruning bias from the list. Now begins the period of... patience.

:bee:
YES!

When do you estimate the results will be posted?

Now we enter spamland...

Baloo

Smash Ace
I didn't even relize my 666th post. DEMON!!!!

New avy to celebrate it. :p

If my spelling is terrible, sorrt, my spell check isn't working.

I dont think I'll ever be able to do a brawlathon, my Wifi is horrid.

Mabye one day. :p

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
wait. whut?

what does S B C stand for? are those just random letters?

wait..."s" something broadcasting...hrm...

and the correct use of "to" would be "two" or "2"

BTW, this was just for the sig.......................................................................................

EDIT: how come no-one commented on my picture?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
wait. whut?

what does S B C stand for? are those just random letters?

wait..."s" something broadcasting...hrm...

and the correct use of "to" would be "two" or "2"

BTW, this was just for the sig.......................................................................................

EDIT: how come no-one commented on my picture?
We are not under any obligation to comment on said picture. If you want comments/critique, you might be better off at the Artwork Emporium, where there is a higher concentration of poeple more experienced in matters of art, drawing and image crafting.

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance an orange elephant on Chirstmas, a
@ PPL : I would, but I really cannot see the picture on the link you've put... :( Upload it on Imageshack or something else.... maybe it's only my computer.....

All votes have been sent, I'm right huh? ( I think so, just wanna be sure )

I'll need somebody to help me for the drawings of my OC, The Trophy Master. I would need somebody able to do ( digital? ) drawings like The Sandbags moveset drawings and Spade's avys. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom