• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baloo

Smash Ace
No one has advertised me! Not that I'd expect them to. :p

Pokey is here!

Really good set.

It has originality, it has detail, it has somewhat funny names of sections (flying cactus), it has stuff. It has little pictures showing moves. It has a whole moveset for a frikkin cactus with a flower on it's head. It has lotso' extras, like, everything imaginable. EVENT MATCHES! I mean, I thought only Warlord did those! So yeah.

+1 (Super?) vote.

Yeah. Read it. Now.

EDIT: agidius, where did you get that incredibly sexy awesome picture of Kumatora?

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance an orange elephant on Chirstmas, a

Ladies and gentlemen, this is...

Bubble Bobble MYM!

Here is an awesome moveset, done by a well known and awesome MYMer, Bubble Dragons by Baloo! It's really good, and it has a vote from me. Has you should do too by the way.

Some of you might say this moveset lacks detail only because some normal moves look short but, tey all have what they need! Every move is well explained, as the Bubble mechanic and The Different Dragon one is. With an awesome presentation like this, it's really fun and easy to read, as you'll see soon, if you didn't read it yet cause, You Must Read It Nao!

His Neutral and Side B are really long and cool!

Overall, pure awesomeness!

Good Job Baloo!

( One of your movesets got advertised! )

:bee:

EDIT : Thanks for the advertisement dude! Didn't expect that! :)

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance an orange elephant on Chirstmas, a
Hey guys, I have a problem for my Birdon moveset, I have no idea on how to do my section names ( I don't remember the name ), seriously I have no idea. Does somebody have one?

Agi, that is awesome! Every moveset, it's pretty cool it fitted perfectly, 15 x 15! It'l also fun you almost used a different pic for each character. * Gives Agi a cookie *

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord

PETER PAN
“Just think happy thoughts…”

Peter Pan everyone. This may be some guy from an old fairy tale when we were kids, and one day, my parents told me that Peter Pan was all a lie and i was struck with grief and misery but that's not the point. The point is that is has some really cool and unique moves in this moveset, and an awesome flying mechanic. Seriously, this moveset reminds me memories when i was a kid. If you like Peter Pan stories, check out this move. Also i kind of stole this moveset's organization for Three Days Grace and Sasuke which was BTW, GENIUS. If you don't like this moveset, you're just fooling yourself and probably crazy.

But that's just me. Look what these dudes have to say:

Nice moveset, Tanookie! The hovering/flying thing especially sounds cool, and I'm sure it would be plenty of fun to play around with in an actual match!
That... was... cool!
The flight was an awesome and creative feature
I can see it now... Dyna Blade vs. Pidgeot vs. Peter... the ultimate aerial battle! WHEEEEEEE!

Oh, and I LOVE the flying mechanic, if I haven't said so already. Just plain awesome.
Wow, that is one sick moveset Tanookie lol.

Lots of cool moves in there. I also think that the hovering/flying thing was cool lol.

Excellent job :bee:
Peter Pan was pretty awesome. Readying through him was quite fun, though one interesting thing that I would add to his weaknesses is that he is particularly vulnerable to stale moves seeing as he has inherntly less to chose from. Not that it detracts from the moveset, just an interesting note.

Fun stuff!
Peterpan was king. Great work. I want to play Kingdom Hearts again after that one. I like how you used his actual attacks like Hummingbird and Journey's End. Supreme work.
Peter was effin' epic, man.
Peter Pan looks surprisingly good [for the character, not the creator] - well done, Tanookie.

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
Also i kind of stole this moveset's organization for Three Days Grace and Sasuke which was BTW, GENIUS.
And I, in turn, stole Peter's organization from K.Rool's movesets. Which are too, GENIUS. Thanks for the ad, TWILT. Maria and Peter Pan are my two favorite movesets that I've made, followed by Fiona and then Alucard. Unfortunately, Fiona's way too obscure to place. :laugh: Sucks for me!

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
IMPORTANT POST

http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t337/agidius/mym4css.png

Here ya go, H_R! Every set, advertised.
Awesome, Agi!

Fiona Belli
and
Hewie
by Tanookie​

It's a character from a game I've never heard of, but it's a really great moveset! The character (and her DOG!) is introduced very well, and the all the moves are really cool. The survival-horror aspect of this character really comes across. Plus, there's a dog!

If you won't vote for this really cool moveset, at least give it a good read! It'll captivate you, and you'll like it!

half_silver28

Smash Ace
*rips off K.Rool's voter list* So here's how the MYM Awards voting looks so far, as far as who's voted:

Have Voted
Pelikinesis
spadefox
the trophy master
marthtrinity
kingk.rool
agidius
MasterWarlord
Baloo
Sirkibble
twilight-emblem
dancingfrogman
chief mendez
twilthero
emergency
SKupa666
Sonic the Baron

Have Yet to Vote
Chris Lionheart
Hyper_Ridley
TheSundanceKid
Tanookie
Junahu
Kholdstare
goldwyvern
Smash Daddy
Jimnymebob
kitsuneko345
SonicBoom2
princesspeachluver13
flyinfilipino
Akiak
Tornadith
majora_787
SkylerOcon
evilgidget
Salvo Fenris
Mardyke
Dokutayuu

This is pretty much just a reminder to those who haven't voted that they have until 11:59 EST on the 6th to send me their votes.

& here's a link to the nomination list: MYM 4 AWARDS!!

Silver Strike! ... is sad that his movesets will be overlooked again... but I guess that's what I get for being a lurker.
:ohwell:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss

half_silver28

Smash Ace
Wow, I'm so well liked in MYM that despite being a sandbag in MYM5 I'm not even on the voting list. >_>
:eek: *fails epically*

I don't know why, but I was under the impression that you already voted at the time. & I definitely don't hate you or anything I'm voting for 3 of your movesets for gods sake

*adds h_r*

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Gentlemen, it's come to my attention that we forgot to mention a rather important part of the voting:

We need your votes for best Story Mode in this contest.

Due to the number of active SMs in this contest, I've decided to drop the number of votes down to 2, with only 1 of those being a super vote. Since only active/finished SMs will be eligible for voting, the candidates are:

• "Playing God" by Hyper_Ridley
  • "The 13th Hour" by Spadefox
  • "Armageddon" by Chris Lionheart

If you have a Story Mode not listed and are still working on it, please let me know, and I'll add yours.

Dokutayuu

Smash Apprentice
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5999352&postcount=1951

NOTICE! - For best results while reading this moveset, make lots of motorcycle noises with your mouth! VROOM VROOM!!

< THE SECTOR AHEAD HAS FALLEN TO THE FORCES OF EVIL! >

I certainly made my motorcycle noises, the way Mach Rider plays could get him into at least 3 other games. The moves don't feel like they've just been added on to make him a fighter and the speed is both a blessing and a curse. Nice one Chief!

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
^Everybody who hasn't voted for the MYM Awards vote now!

And everyone who hasn't voted for the actually moveset contest, vote when you're ready!
I can't decide who to vote for =P. I even spent 2 hours reading movesets.

Maybe I just won't vote for anything at all (even in movesets).
(Not counting Shanoa XD)

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I can't decide who to vote for =P. I even spent 2 hours reading movesets.

Maybe I just won't vote for anything at all (even in movesets).
(Not counting Shanoa XD)
It's a good thing we're having this advertisement period ay isn't it, people don't ad the movesets that aren't up to scratch, and every moveset that has been ad'd are defintley worth a read, and for some, change their votes! This is the time which could really change your votes, and I am humbly pleased with what advertisement I have been involved (cheers HR and Spade :)), so I'm not complaing about my status on this!

At least my SSE vote don't change, I couldn't be bothered to Pm Kibble again with Hate mail my vote lol.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Here... is an update.

K. Rool's List of Certifiable Voters!

The Sandbags

Sir Sandbag Supreme
Master Sandbag
Chief Sandbag
Lionhearted Sandbag
King Sandbag

The Regulars and Semi-Regulars

Spadefox
Hyper_Ridley
dancingfrogman
MarthTrinity
agidius
TheSundanceKid
Sonic the Baron
Tanookie
Baloo
BKupa666
TWILTHERO
Junahu
Kholdstare
goldwyvern
Smash Daddy
Jimnymebob
kitsuneko345
SonicBoom2
princesspeachluver13
flyinfilipino
Pelikinesis
The Trophy Master
Akiak
Tornadith
majora_787
half_silver28
SkylerOcon
Twilight-Emblem
evilgidget
Salvo Fenris
emergency
Mardyke
Dokutayuu

The AWOL

~Cruxis~
Lenus Altair
Commander Blitzkrieg
darkserenade
hyperhopper
phatcat203
Mario_And_Sonic_Guy
IvoryFlame
airsmasher

Send your votes right now or I'll toss a harpoon through your sternum

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Here... is an update.

K. Rool's List of Certifiable Voters!

The Sandbags

Sir Sandbag Supreme
Master Sandbag
Chief Sandbag
Lionhearted Sandbag
King Sandbag

The Regulars and Semi-Regulars

Spadefox
Hyper_Ridley
dancingfrogman
MarthTrinity
agidius
TheSundanceKid
Sonic the Baron
Tanookie
Baloo
BKupa666
TWILTHERO
Junahu
Kholdstare
goldwyvern
Smash Daddy
Jimnymebob
kitsuneko345
SonicBoom2
princesspeachluver13
flyinfilipino
Pelikinesis
The Trophy Master
Akiak
Tornadith
majora_787
half_silver28
SkylerOcon
Twilight-Emblem
evilgidget
Salvo Fenris
emergency
Mardyke
Dokutayuu

The AWOL

~Cruxis~
Lenus Altair
Commander Blitzkrieg
darkserenade
hyperhopper
phatcat203
Mario_And_Sonic_Guy
IvoryFlame
airsmasher

Send your votes right now or I'll toss a harpoon through your sternum
I sent my votes to the Dedede Minion already... so you can cross my name off now (unless you're waiting for kibble to pm you with my votes?)

16 x 30 = an maxinum amount of 480 votes casted already! (correct number of people already voted isn't it)

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Never! You can't make me! Mwaahahahahaha!:grrr:
*slays*

I sent my votes to the Dedede Minion already... so you can cross my name off now (unless you're waiting for kibble to pm you with my votes?)

16 x 30 = an maxinum amount of 480 votes casted already! (correct number of people already voted isn't it)
Ah, yes... I'll cross you off, froggy. I guess Kibble hasn't gotten around to sending it to me.

Actually, that would be 15; Mendez isn't voting because he wasn't around for part of the contest. But yeah, it's a pretty big amount, although we're still not even close to how many we had in MYM 3.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
*slays*

Ah, yes... I'll cross you off, froggy. I guess Kibble hasn't gotten around to sending it to me.

Actually, that would be 15; Mendez isn't voting because he wasn't around for part of the contest. But yeah, it's a pretty big amount, although we're still not even close to how many we had in MYM 3.
Ah, but it's still a start isn't it? You lot were more strict with the easy to reach target abling to vote criteria.

May I ask how many people on estimate voted in MYM3?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Ah, but it's still a start isn't it? You lot were more strict with the easy to reach target abling to vote criteria.

May I ask how many people on estimate voted in MYM3?
Put it this way: the top moveset in MYM 3 (Dracula) had 37 votes. The top one so far this time around has 17 so far.

Meanwhile, the bottom one back then had 7, while the bottom one this time has 4.

Judging by that, we've got about half the number of votes this time we did last time. So far.

Baloo

Smash Ace
BTW...I WILL be competing the the MYM Smash-off or whatever it is on the 6th.

Working on voting right now!

EDIT: I set the MYM4 roster thing as my background. :D

That is the best idea ever.

MYM4 roster is now my background.

Am working on voting.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
WISPA

This is an immensely underrated moveset. One of Junahu's three entries to the contest (one being the disqualified MM9 and another being the equally underrated Viola), Wispa is ridiculously awesome. Her creation was totally spontaneous, arising from a random conversation, but that just means Junahu had tons of ideas.

Let me put it this way: it's a moveset for a chocolate bar. May I add, a working and serious moveset for a chocolate bar. This is one of my favorite things in the whole contest, and it's just so underappreciated.

Now, let's take Up B as an example of the incredible creativity of this moveset:

Up Special: Satisfy: What's that aroma? Is it a Wispa? I must have it!
When Wispa uses her up-special, a small waft of chocolatey aroma emerges from her head and rises upwards. Wispa will freeze in place until it dissipates, 3 seconds later, or if she is attacked during the move. You can move the waft left and right, aswell as vary the speed of its assent (you cannot stop it from rising entirely). Though painfully slow, if this waft comes in contact with another foe, they will suddenly (and impossibly, as if they were a Pikmin) leap from where they are to a point below where she is and use their Up-Air on her. This causes the usual damage and knockback, but that is the point, since this provides her with the means to recover. It also leaves the foe in a precarious and often helpless position. The aroma waft is unaffected by attacks and shielding but is easily avoided due to its predictable movements.
This is quite frankly my favorite recovery in the whole contest. Anyone can appreciate how brutally unique it is.

What else is there to say? If you're still thinking, Wispa's the way to go. If you've already voted, hell, PM me to swap one of your votes out for her. Get yourself a Wispa today!

Also get your votes in

/subliminal

Salvo Fenris

Smash Apprentice
So.... again... when exactly does the voting period end? I'm pretty effing busy this week, but if I need to, I can make a bit of time each day to work on my voting list.

D

Deleted member

Out of curiosity, does subliminally advertising your own moveset take away votes?

emergency

Smash Journeyman
yes it does. it effects you negaively.

edit: I read your post wrong. Sorry.

I don't know actually. Bah. don't feel too good right now, actually. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom