• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smady

Smash Master
I've commented on your blog, MW. I thought I could finish it all within an hour... I was proven wrong. :chuckle:

Getting on with Baron's SSE now.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace

Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1710O_DGo

Duffman is an athletic and smooth-talking corporate personality who wears blue and red tights, a red cape, white gloves, and the Duff logo emblazoned across his chest. The ensemble features a red hat, dark sunglasses, and a "utility belt" of beer cans around his waist.

Duffman is generally known for his overly enthusiastic speech in which he refers to himself in the third person, complete with dramatic pauses and ending with a suggestive "Oh, yeah!" and pelvic thrusts.

Standard

A - Duffman performs generic punch!
AA - Duffman performs yet ANOTHER generic punch!
AAA - Duffman grows tired, so does ONE more punch! A generic one! Oh YEAH!

Tilts

Forward - Duffman kicks forward, pushing with the bottom of his feet! This is Duff Sparta!!!
Up - Duffman uses his head! Physically, that is!
Down - Duffman crouches down, and does a kick slide that may trip the enemy!
Dash - Duffman is SAFE, like in baseball! Oh YEAH!

Aerials

Neutral - Duffman spins like a ballerina/cork screw! Does combo damage!
Forward - Duffman front flips, slapping with his mighty red cape of Duff DOOM!
Up - Duffman punches upward with both fists! Double the Duff, Double the TUFF!
Down - Duffman donkey kicks downward, spiking enemies to the ground, face DOWN! Oh YEAH!
Back - Duffman sucker punches...while he is in the air! Oh YEAH!

Smashes

Forward - Duffman does a mighty headbutt to the enemy that doesn't hurt Duffman!
Up - Duffman uppercuts with great strength, hitting the enemy up high to the SKY!
Down - Duffman stomps the ground causing a Duffquake that causes the enemy to shake in their boots! Oh YEAH!

Up Special

This Recovery Should Last A Thousand Beers, Yet It DOESN'T!!!
Duffman reluctantly wastes his beer on his utility belt, but for a worthy CAUSE! Duffman flips the beer cans upside down, only to release a blast of dangerous Duff that shoots Duffman through the AIR! Duffman to the RESCUE!!!

Neutral Special

Duffman Never Does False Advertisment and Promotion! Duffman Does Not NEED To!!!

Duffman willfully tosses out Duff beer cans to his target audience! Duffman only has enough for 10 people, so come and GET SOME while supplies last! Duffman is NOT responsible for any head injuries!

Side Special

Are You Ready To Get Duffed!? I Can't HEAR Youuuuuuu!
Duffman takes out 5 Duff beer cans crushing them all with his bare mighty hands! A powerful liquidy blast of Duff goodness shoots forward showering enemies with their favorite alcoholic beverage! The more you drink, the more chances of you falling asleep, getting stunned, or slowing down! So drink responsibly! This will have NO effect on minors! Besides, Duffman thinks you kids need a little H-2-Oooooooh YEAH! So MATCH UP, kids!!!

Down Special

Duffman....Says ALOT Of Things! Oh YEAH!
Duffman is always action-packed! Duffman is always filled with gusto! Duffman speaks with a strong, triumphic VOICE! Duffman....can't breathe...Oh NO!!

Duffman fakes out the enemy! Enemies that attack Duffman in his stance of trickery will be blown away in a big surprise! Just because Duffman is down on his knees does NOT mean Duffman loses, because Duffman always WINS! Oh YEAH!

Final Smash

New Feelings Brewing Inside Duffman... What... WOULD JESUS DO?!

Duffman...does THIS!!! Oh YEAH!!!

Victory Pose

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Thanks, guys. I did it all in an hour, so of course it wouldn't be so great. It being a joke moveset, I shouldn't have had to go all out any way. But I must be honest, I lol'ed the whole time I was making this. XD

Edit: XD

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Well yeah, but there were two Protomans!

Btw, what page was your Proto Man on?
Wow, Smash Daddy. Way to get on that one quick. I expected I'd have to respond to that one. :)

Proto Man was awwweeesssoooommmeee.
in a way like Zelda/Shiek, but all that changes was his left arm.
Thanks! Glad you liked it! :bee:

@Chris: Yeah, seriously. He would make one unique Sandbag though. XD
As if Mendez wasn't unique enough.
If I may say so, I think we're a pretty unique bunch of individuals already. Even given our common purpose, we all handle things very differently. It's kinda neat. Keeps things exciting, you know?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
If I may say so, I think we're a pretty unique bunch of individuals already. Even given our common purpose, we all handle things very differently. It's kinda neat. Keeps things exciting, you know?
This is true. We all have our fortes and idiosyncrasies. But in the end, we are all a cool group of cool people. I dont even participate in other threads, because all I need is right here.

[/nottryingtogetmushyordramatic]

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
This is indeed true.

Warlord's "bad cop" approach.
Your "good cop" approach.
Mendez's eccentric approach.
Don't exactly know what K. Rool is about....
I'm right in the middle ground.

But its not just the Sandbags. Everyone here helps make this thread what it is. The best d**n thread in Smashboards.

Smady

Smash Master
I commented on your SSE, Baron. Very British humour, mate. ;)

Dexter and Apollo Justice's inclusions are awesome, as is YTT being the Judge, lol.

Don't you guys get all soppy on me now, heh. This is a great thread and community indeed, I prefer this one to MYM3 in every way. I can only hope that MYM5 is even more popular.

Agi

Smash Lord
After realizing that 50% of the people on this thread rarely visit the Social Group, I decided to repost my present to you all here!

In URL form so as not to stretch the page.

Enjoy! (If I don't have you represented... I can try to squeeze you in if you want.

EDIT: Also... Duffman is epic win. A sure rival for Super Gimp Charizard.

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
Holy jeez... The last time I was in here, we hadn't broken 4000 posts yet.

I suppose that's what I get for working when other people are on Christmas Break...

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
,O__O, im very honored that you guys considered the small chance that i could be a sandbag, but seriously, i could do quite the in-depth review if i wanted to, im just lazy... james wil eventually be up, as im still at my friends house and im gonna go see "the spirit" movie later.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
,O__O, im very honored that you guys considered the small chance that i could be a sandbag, but seriously, i could do quite the in-depth review if i wanted to, im just lazy... james wil eventually be up, as im still at my friends house and im gonna go see "the spirit" movie later.
Its not that you can't do an in-depth review. Its that your opinions of a moveset are highly biased based on whether or not you like that character. You have already under-rated two awesome movesets as OK or eh.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Wow you people MYM on Xmas too?

Anyway Duffman is awesome. I lol'd hard.

@Cruxis Where is your SSE? Is it done yet?
I postponed it until after Christmas break. It wouldn't be wise to post it when people are busy playing their new games and toys. SSEs are neglected enough as it is. lol. But I do appreciate you looking forward to it.

Akiak

Smash Ace
Well when I saw Dexter in the video I did fall off my chair....
And I guess I should postpone Wynaut a bit too.

I changed all the things people didn't like about Dexter: F-smash and U-tilt along with some other minor things.

EDIT: Me wants to be in Xmas pic Agi! Put me as Dexter it'll look better.

D

Deleted member

I commented on your SSE, Baron. Very British humour, mate. ;)
But....I'm American. :dizzy:

Also featuring Meta Knight playable without his mask.:chuckle:
This alone should make it worth reading.

After realizing that 50% of the people on this thread rarely visit the Social Group, I decided to repost my present to you all here!

Enjoy! (If I don't have you represented... I can try to squeeze you in if you want.

EDIT: Also... Duffman is epic win. A sure rival for Super Gimp Charizard.
Awesome....but no love for the Baron?

LOL, jk, but who's Dawgfood? It must be Kibble's -- aka Not Dawgfood -- evil twin brother!

D:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
LOL, jk, but who's Dawgfood? It must be Kibble's -- aka Not Dawgfood -- evil twin brother!

D:
It's funny, just as many people call me Dawgfood as call me Not Dawgfood. :laugh:

To be, or not to be... :ohwell:

In more moveset-related news, I'm about halfway done with my secret moveset! :bee:

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Wait, we you were actually thinking about making goldwyvern (sp?) a sandbag?

NUH UH!?

I WANNA BE ONE!!!!

Since when was Dawgfood an alias for Kibble?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Kibble's definitely Not Dawgfood. Dog food is waaay cooler. :bee:

Hehe, I'm hard to define! Hooray!

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Since when was Dawgfood an alias for Kibble?
I made it up back in MYM 3. I used to write these random cliche'd soap opera-type thing that started because of a post Kibble made. It was called "The Young and the Movesets", check it out on the first page of this thread, Agi posted them all. I'll continue them soon :).

Here's the post that started it all:

TheSundanceKid said:
He knows he should go plead his job back, but everything reminds him of SirKibble. Probably because he works at a dog food factory....

Back to Kibble (lolnotdogfood)
After I just changed "dog" to "dawg", cuz I'm epic like that.

/[HISTORYLESSON]​

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec

ROTFLMFAO @ TWILT.

Moveset update: I was playing WoW all day today...but Peter's almost finished! Be excited!

@ Agi: Tanookie demands representation. (Not really...but you can if you want.)

Smady

Smash Master
I made it up back in MYM 3. I used to write these random cliche'd soap opera-type thing that started because of a post Kibble made. It was called "The Young and the Movesets", check it out on the first page of this thread, Agi posted them all. I'll continue them soon :).

Here's the post that started it all:

After I just changed "dog" to "dawg", cuz I'm epic like that.

/[HISTORYLESSON]​
I don't know whether to laugh or cry over this post.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
How long has this thread been going?

It was only an MYM3 thing?
THIS THREAD IS ONLY AN MYM1 THING!

@_@
I needa stop listening to british 90's bands (Oasis ftw!)

Smady

Smash Master
1. It wasn't supposed to be funny. :urg: It was just something I threw in there.
2. Mendez was pretty close for Funniest MYM3 member.
1. I don't blame you. :psycho:
2. I was being sarcastic.

It is no problem, I just cannot stand the toilet humour - it's worse than YouTube Poop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom