• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

megamanexev3

Smash Journeyman
Bob Barker

Everyone's favourite game show host, Bob Barker!

Obviously, he's drunk as hell in this new Brawl game. He's the only character who can do combos in the entire game too.

Moveset:

Jab: A 3 punch combo. Bob shouts his catchphrase, "Help control the pet population; have your pet spayed or neutered" with each punch.

blah blah blah

other moves blah blah blah

Final Smash: Showcase

A random showcase comes out, complete with deadly weapons and hot chicks. All foes become stunned. During this time, Bob can pick up anything on the showcase (including the hot chicks) and use them as weapons, most of which are one hit K-O things.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Am I the only person here who wants to see a Make Your Move Caramelldansen?

Eru's legs are proving a real pain in the derriere. If I get desperate enough I might even post it here asking for a blueline (same as a redline, which is outlining the correct anatomy for someone who's got the sketch out, but since her leg is sketched in red, it's gotta be blue. And once her anatomy is done, there's the effing clothing I have to draw on her X< I really might just be lazy and shade her reference picture. You guys have preference for more exciting pose or quicker picture where I don't have to fret over lineart?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Just asking... I know a lot of Sonic Characters have been done, but what about:
Rouge the Bat
Silver the Hedgehog
Dr. Eggman
?

Just asking, since I have pretty good ideas for their movesets.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I was wondering. is my Team Rocket moveset valid? because I know you only allowed 2 characters that happen to be Pokemon, but my Team Rocket is a Five in 1 character (which I have finish BTW), So I wondered if it's still allowed in the contest.

Wouldn't Warioland Wario be EASIER to implement than any other characters? as he has a model already but with none of the moves.

The Pope Of Pie

Smash Rookie
Midna sits atop the wolf incarnation of Link. She holds the sword and shield she makes Link steal for her as well as her part of the fused shadow. She can use a large fist that comes out of her head (the only fist I refer to).

Stats

Size: Midna is about the size of Kirby and on Link they add up about normal Link’s height.
Weight: Mid
Jump: Mid
Fall speed: Mid
Run speed: Fast, just a bit slower than C Falcon. When he starts he makes the same sound as in Twilight Princess.
Power: 3/5

Standard Attacks

A – Midna punches with her fist that comes out of her head.
Side A – Midna punches further forward
Up A – Wolf throws Midna off his back and she hits whoever’s above her
Down A – Wolf crouches and lunges, biting.
Running A – Wolf lunges at the enemy hitting them.

Smash attacks

Side – Midna lunges off Wolf and slashes the enemy with her sword. Wolf then moves and scoops her up as she finishes.
Up – Midna punches above her
Down – Wolf lunges forward and Midna hits behind them.

Air attacks

Neutral – Wolf spins around
Uair – Midna’s sweeps her sword above her
Dair – Wolf twists in the air, Midna holds her sword up and it hits the enemy as it comes down.
Fair – Wolf tries to bite the enemy.
Bair – Midna throws her head back and punches the enemy.

Grab throw
Grab – Midna grabs the enemy with her fist.
Hit – Wolf bites them.
Forward throw – Midna pulls the enemy over head and throws them forward.
Backward throw – Midna throws the enemy over her head.
Down throw – Midna throws the enemy to the ground and Wolf bites them like hes biting a Poe from Twilight Princess.
Up throw – Midna throws them upward.

Dizzy –Wolf lies on the ground and Midna moves her in a classic dizzy style. When she wakes up she wacks Wolf over the head and they get going.
Sleep – Wolf lies down and Midna lays her head on his.
Rolling – Wolf jumps forward or back.

Special attacks

B – Wolf spins around in the same way as Twilight Princess.
>B -
^B – Midna teleports in the direction you press and then wolf lunges there like in Twilight Princess. Midna is invincible until Wolf arrives but Wolf is vulnerable.
vB – Wolf creates the dark energy field like in Twilight Princess however it is not so big. Anyone caught in it is attacked. It takes about the time of a Falcon Punch but whilst charging Wolf and Midna are vulnerable.

Final smash
Midna Spider
Midna uses the fused shadows to turn into a giant spider. You control her a bit like Mr. Game & Watch but she’s stronger and doesn’t last as long.

Taunt
Up – Midna floats above wolf and they both take fighting stances.
Down – They both change into their humanoid counter parts briefly, then switch back.
Side – wolf howls at the moon like he does in the game whilst Midna does a Wild West impression on his back.

Victory/loss poses
Up victory – Wolf goes up on his rear legs and Midna does the same thing as in the side taunt.
Side victory – Midna stands centre holding her fist high.
Down victory –Wolf digs in the ground and finds a rupee. He holds it up like he does in the game.
Loss Pose

Extras
Kirby hat – Kirby wears Midna’s fused shadow piece.
Entrance – Wolf warps in like in the game and Midna falls on his b

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Just asking... I know a lot of Sonic Characters have been done, but what about:
Rouge the Bat
Silver the Hedgehog
Dr. Eggman
?

Just asking, since I have pretty good ideas for their movesets.
I tried to do Dr. Robotnik once, but I couldn't get anything done. I implore you to submit it in MYM3.

dancingfrogman: Pokemon Trainers count as one character. But just to toss this in there, if you were to make a PT, the Pokemon he use have to be related somehow. Meaning, they should all be ones that a Team Rocket member would use.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Am I the only person here who wants to see a Make Your Move Caramelldansen?

Eru's legs are proving a real pain in the derriere. If I get desperate enough I might even post it here asking for a blueline (same as a redline, which is outlining the correct anatomy for someone who's got the sketch out, but since her leg is sketched in red, it's gotta be blue. And once her anatomy is done, there's the effing clothing I have to draw on her X< I really might just be lazy and shade her reference picture. You guys have preference for more exciting pose or quicker picture where I don't have to fret over lineart?
A make your move carmeldansen?! with all the winners? Sweeet!

peeup

Smash Lord
Me? No, probably not. That was just a vague idea, but I'm probably going to take something from Starcraft or Warcraft.

peeup

Smash Lord
Cool, do you think you're going to use the single bulbmin idea? Honestly, I hope you don't; it was pretty lame.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Sheesh, I missed a ton. **** my internet for randomly shutting down yesterday...
Well, I'll just kick back and wait until the competition starts... but quick question for GCM...

When you DO post a link for the new Dojo, will it be on the first page or will you randomly throw it out here?

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Sheesh, I missed a ton. **** my internet for randomly shutting down yesterday...
Well, I'll just kick back and wait until the competition starts... but quick question for GCM...

When you DO post a link for the new Dojo, will it be on the first page or will you randomly throw it out here?
Tee Hee. I already posted it a few pages back but I can put it on the front page now since there are three updates on it. Thats right primid is done. I would also like to apologize to Blitzkreig for the poor image quality. It was very difficult to find a good picture. http://makeyourmove.5u.com/fakedojo.html

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Tee Hee. I already posted it a few pages back but I can put it on the front page now since there are three updates on it. Thats right primid is done. I would also like to apologize to Blitzkreig for the poor image quality. It was very difficult to find a good picture. http://makeyourmove.5u.com/fakedojo.html
Alright cool, thanks for the link.
It looks awesome!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I tried to do Dr. Robotnik once, but I couldn't get anything done. I implore you to submit it in MYM3.
I will, don'tcha worry.

So I guess these three Sonic characters haven't been done? Sweet. So I'll resubmit Lip, work out these guys and think of some other stuff, too! Yayness!

majora_787

Smash Hero
I already have the hardest part of my Skull Kid's moveset done, so all I need are the DETAILS and stuff like that...I might have the moveset and everything done before MYM3 starts.

But since I'm a newcomer to MYM, I thought I'd ask...what makes a good profile?

Pictures, organization, detail, and descriptiveness?

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
I already have the hardest part of my Skull Kid's moveset done, so all I need are the DETAILS and stuff like that...I might have the moveset and everything done before MYM3 starts.

But since I'm a newcomer to MYM, I thought I'd ask...what makes a good profile?

Pictures, organization, detail, and descriptiveness?
Pictures help you explanation a lot but really be very descriptive and original. Don't use moves that real characters have try to make up new ones. Also adding how much damage it does, how much range it has and how much lag there is is also helpful for your description. Describing the shape of a hitbox is also helpful.

majora_787

Smash Hero
There are so many jokes I could use in response to "shape of a hitbox." But, I have plenty if ideas. The hard parts will probably be the aerial attacks.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
I think there should be a new thread for 3.0. There are 2300 posts that won't matter anymore.
I agree. But, it's up to the Commander and GCM.
If you're gonna take a vote on behalf of the participants, I vote that we begin a new thread... I don't know what would happen with this one, though. It could just fade like MYM 1.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
NEWCOMER:Mr Potato Head

Do i need to make a movest for him? If so

Standard:part throw(Throws one of his parts)

Side:Angry Eyes(He puts on his angry eyes and charges to hurt the foe, This move is strong)

Up:High Jump Boots(Jumps really high in his boots)

Down:Heavy boots(Jumps in his boots and slamms the ground for a wave to the ground and if in the ai he could spike if it hits)

Final smash:Mr Potato Head army(Gets a bunch of mr potato heads to beat up,trample,freeze, and electrcute.

majora_787

Smash Hero
NEWCOMER:Mr Potato Head

Do i need to make a movest for him? If so

Standard:part throw(Throws one of his parts)

Side:Angry Eyes(He puts on his angry eyes and charges to hurt the foe, This move is strong)

Up:High Jump Boots(Jumps really high in his boots)

Down:Heavy boots(Jumps in his boots and slamms the ground for a wave to the ground and if in the ai he could spike if it hits)

Final smash:Mr Potato Head army(Gets a bunch of mr potato heads to beat up,trample,freeze, and electrcute.
I think people could have stopped posting THAT here when Paper Mario was decided the winner of MYM2. I have to see who won MYM1, though...I forgot.

Plus, I think that may be one of the most vague movesets I have ever seen in MYM. Ever.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
SuperMetroid, (and all others) who want to submit a moveset...

Don't do it here!

MYM3 is coming soon, just keep your ideas to yourself for now.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
It's been a while since I have been here, so YAY for my Hariyama winning (number 38).

Anyway, Blitzkrieg, I have a question. You said that we could enter only two pokemon for MYM3.
I already have an idea for two entries, but one of them is Plusle & Minun. Is that OK? (The other one is
Delibird
)

I have plans for other characters (like Phoenix Wright
, Elite Beat Agents, and Elite Beat Divas
), but this is my main concern. Also, I know one person already did Phoenix in MYM 2, but mine is exclusive to his first game only. If he doesn't count, then that's fine with me.

Also, my cousin wants to re-create my Dimentio moveset. He thinks he make it more like-able, so he is creating an account for this. I hope this is okay with you.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
This is true...site looks ridonculously great, by the by.

Almost done with OC, here's a hint......plastic.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Okay, here are some possible descriptions and quotes for my characters that made it:

Biospark
Dream Land’s favorite ninja makes his appearance! Biospark has entered the fray! Having played a role as both friend and foe to Kirby in the past, Biospark’s abilities far surpass those of any standard fighter. His attacks will fly at you at blinding speed, so keep your guard up and wait for an opening if you want to win! His arsenal of ninja-like skills will never fail to impress.

“Taking advantage of a weakness is far too easy. Watch me turn your greatest strength against you.”

Adeleine
Don’t let her innocence fool you. Adeleine, once Kirby’s ally in a quest for shards of crystal, is a light-hearted art student with the incredible ability to make her paintings come to life. Her Rainbow Brush is capable of far more than just painting, so watch as she unleashes a spectrum of multicolor madness on the field!

“Every color in its place, and every place bursting with color!”

Protoman
Dr. Light’s first creation ever, Protoman was an early prototype design for Megaman. He works alone now, due to an unstable nuclear core that could go off at any time. Despite originally sporting a buster similar to Megaman’s, Protoman’s weapon of choice is now a sword of glowing energy. This sword, his signature Proto Shield, and his lithe, agile movements give him a fighting style very different from Megaman’s.

“I hate to say I told you so, but… I told you so.”

Toon Zelda / Tetra
Yes, Toon Zelda and Tetra the pirate have joined the Brawl! Unaware of her true identity as the princess Zelda, Tetra was captain of a notorious band of pirates. Drawing from this and the light magic of her princess counterpart, they’re a character unlike any other. You can switch between them just like Zelda and Sheik, but that’s about the only thing they have in common.

“Only the efforts of every virtuous heart can keep our world alive. We have so much to live for.”
“Is that really the best you can do?”

I may edit as time goes on. I rushed a bit as I especially wanted to finish Biospark, as he's in line to be added soon.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Okay, here are some possible descriptions and quotes for my characters that made it:

Biospark
Dream Land’s favorite ninja makes his appearance! Biospark has entered the fray! Having played a role as both friend and foe to Kirby in the past, Biospark’s abilities far surpass those of any standard fighter. His attacks will fly at you at blinding speed, so keep your guard up and wait for an opening if you want to win! His arsenal of ninja-like skills will never fail to impress.

“Taking advantage of a weakness is far too easy. Watch me turn your greatest strength against you.”

Adeleine
Don’t let her innocence fool you. Adeleine, once Kirby’s ally in a quest for shards of crystal, is a light-hearted art student with the incredible ability to make her paintings come to life. Her Rainbow Brush is capable of far more than just painting, so watch as she unleashes a spectrum of multicolor madness on the field!

“Every color in its place, and every place bursting with color!”

Protoman
Dr. Light’s first creation ever, Protoman was an early prototype design for Megaman. He works alone now, due to an unstable nuclear core that could go off at any time. Despite originally sporting a buster similar to Megaman’s, Protoman’s weapon of choice is now a sword of glowing energy. This sword, his signature Proto Shield, and his lithe, agile movements give him a fighting style very different from Megaman’s.

“I hate to say I told you so, but… I told you so.”

Toon Zelda / Tetra
Yes, Toon Zelda and Tetra the pirate have joined the Brawl! Unaware of her true identity as the princess Zelda, Tetra was captain of a notorious band of pirates. Drawing from this and the light magic of her princess counterpart, they’re a character unlike any other. You can switch between them just like Zelda and Sheik, but that’s about the only thing they have in common.

“Only the efforts of every virtuous heart can keep our world alive. We have so much to live for.”
“Is that really the best you can do?”

I may edit as time goes on. I rushed a bit as I especially wanted to finish Biospark, as he's in line to be added soon.
I think you did a good job on those. I don't remember Adaleine talking, but I can easily see her saying something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom