• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
I had my
Light and Ryuk
moveset done since mid-Make Your Move 2.0 xD Just didn't use it since it was similar-ish to the one in 1.0.

Don't worry GCM, if your entries are half as awesome as the ones in this contest, you'll be fine.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Just to let the good people here know, I am submitting not one, but TWO original characters. One is a humor moveset, and the other is serious. The "joke" Moveset is going to be
Russian Skeleton,
and the serious one is
Sgt. Overcash.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I have
Paper Luigi
and
Cutman
done already. I'm not gonna bother with a third moveset until we actually get started. Besides, I can't decide which to do next...

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Are there any limits? I'm new to this fun, so can I just submit movesets to my heart's content?

Also doing a Venom moveset.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Indiana Jones was already done, and done well might I add.
I know, that's why I put in the quote that said that old characters must be pumped up.

And IMO, my moveset (especially specials) is a lot less bland than the generic "gunshot" or "whip hit".

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Question! How is the jury going to operate in MYM3. It would probably be better if we didn't have to have 5 posts in response to every moveset posted, saying whether we approved or not. And besides, we might end up going into further discussion for some movesets, making for a lot more posts on EACH AND EVERY MOVESET.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
Question! How is the jury going to operate in MYM3. It would probably be better if we didn't have to have 5 posts in response to every moveset posted, saying whether we approved or not. And besides, we might end up going into further discussion for some movesets, making for a lot more posts on EACH AND EVERY MOVESET.
AIM / Skype would be my choice.

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fequt3&s=4

GCM, that's the link to the image of Super-Eraser.
For the description:

The eradicator of error steps into the fray with a variety of super-powered moves! Boasting his lasers, flight, and other abilities, he is more than a formidable opponent. But wait! Just when you thought he couldn't get better, Super-Eraser can also transform into the insanely powerful Ultra-Eraser using the power of a Star Gem! Make sure he doesn't get the Smash Ball! Oh...and one more thing. Try not to get erased!

For the quote:

"Mistakes and miscalculations beware, Super-Eraser is on the job!"

:D

And if you could make the symbol his logo (seen on his chest in the picture) that would be awesome.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
AIM / Skype would be my choice.
*Nod nod*

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fequt3&s=4

GCM, that's the link to the image of Super-Eraser.
For the description:

The eradicator of error steps into the fray with a variety of super-powered moves! Boasting his lasers, flight, and other abilities, he is more than a formidable opponent. But wait! Just when you thought he couldn't get better, Super-Eraser can also transform into the insanely powerful Ultra-Eraser using the power of a Star Gem! Make sure he doesn't get the Smash Ball! Oh...and one more thing. Try not to get erased!

For the quote:

"Mistakes and miscalculations beware, Super-Eraser is on the job!"

:D

And if you could make the symbol his logo (seen on his chest in the picture) that would be awesome.
Make me do extra will you ok it shouldn't be that hard

half_silver28

Smash Ace
O_o hey GCM did u get the quotes that I posted for sheena's entry on the fake dojo. It is possible that it got buried, so I'm quote myself here:

... well I guess this is pretty unrelated to these 'add me to the list' exclamations, but I'd like to submit some quotes to use for Sheena on the fake dojo. I might add a description for her too, if I get a chance. Anyway, there were a couple quotes that I had in mind:

'It looks like I have a strong affinity for falling into holes.'

'I think that everything a person possesses is important in some way.'

'If there really is a goddess, then why did she make a world like this?'
:)
:p

smashbot226

Smash Master
We should have a jury of five through ten judges with a good mindset for what a good moveset is.

I nominate myself, Blitzkrieg, SirKibble, Great Clay, Vulcan, and the rest can be hard to decide, I'd reckon.

EDIT: Forgot HeoandReo and Chris Lionheart...

Even though the latter didn't vote for any of MINE...

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
jury members were already nominated... idk wat page it was on tho

(They might still be adding more tho im not sure)

EDIT: found it! it was on page 151

I think the jury should be comprised of Me, Blitzkreig, Sir Kibble, Heoandreo(if he wants to accept) and ChrisLionheart(if he accepts).

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
jury members were already nominated... idk wat page it was on tho

(They might still be adding more tho im not sure)

EDIT: found it! it was on page 151
I think Blitzkrieg is in charge of who the jury is.
Plus GCM said "think", so it isn't final anyway, just a thought.

smashbot226

Smash Master
:/

Why is the MYM Dojo so sketchy on updates?

I wanna see Leon! And the others!

By the way, can I recommend quotes for my characters?

Here they go!

Leon:

"I think I'll torment you for a while!:

Shy Guy:

"Bow! Bee!"
(He can't exactly talk, he just spouts out nonsense. The nonsense above is what he says while waddling in Yoshi's Story.

Meme Man:

Attack the Giant Enemy Crab's weak point for OVER 9000 damage with MUDKIPZ."

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
O_o hey GCM did u get the quotes that I posted for sheena's entry on the fake dojo. It is possible that it got buried, so I'm quote myself here:

:p
I got it.

I think Blitzkrieg is in charge of who the jury is.
Plus GCM said "think", so it isn't final anyway, just a thought.
Nice try BUT I DONT THINK. Those were just my nominations for jury based off my opinion and the most valuble desighner list.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Hey just curious. When does this start. Cause if so can you tell me when it begins because I have a good set of movesets for characters.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Hey just curious. When does this start. Cause if so can you tell me when it begins because I have a good set of movesets for characters.
I'll save them some trouble from answering a fourth time.

MONDAY OR TUESDAY. -_-

And it isn't just special moves, it's FULL MOVESETS. Just special moves won't make the top 50.

Stroupes

Smash Lord
I have a question about the next contest.
I've (accidently) made copies of characters in my past submissions :p
So is there some kind of master list I can check to make sure I can come up with something original?
That's including the first contest.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
I have a question about the next contest.
I've (accidently) made copies of characters in my past submissions :p
So is there some kind of master list I can check to make sure I can come up with something original?
That's including the first contest.

Look on the first page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom