• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
I know 3 hasn't started yet but I've come up with a cool way for Umbreon to recover and since he's reserved and I'm dying to tell people it's substitute details later if anyone cares.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Sorry guys, yesterday I went with my mom and hotter-but-more-annoying twin sister on a mini-vacation to Yorktown and Williamsburg and had a lot of fun.

SO I'm getting excited about this next one.

My artist friends saw my Eru picture and were like MOAR CONTRAST PL0X, so I'll have to do that once I coerce my sister off the computer with the tablet.

majora_787

Smash Hero
MOAR CONTRAST PL0X
...Lol. I'm sorry, I feel like if I don't laugh at that on both sides of the computer screen I'll commit a sin against humanity.

I have nothing to do but wait until the contest, because apparently my Skull Kid moveset is so awesome that Firus would actually be dissapointed if he wasn't in SSB4.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Can I do the Master Chief for MYM 3.0? I have a very detailed moveset, someone did Master Chief in this contest already so I was wondering if I could do Master Chief.

D

Deleted member

I finished my
Kung Pow Chosen One
moveset earlier today. The Assist Trophy will be a lot different from any of the trophies in Brawl.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I eagerly await tomorrow. Here's the deal, though. I'm moving up to college tomorrow. I don't know how long it'll be before I get my internet connection all figured out up there, so I may not be around for a couple days. Hopefully it won't take long, and there won't be too many movesets to deal with when I get back. In any case, just know that's why I'm not around, starting tomorrow.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
I eagerly await tomorrow. Here's the deal, though. I'm moving up to college tomorrow. I don't know how long it'll be before I get my internet connection all figured out up there, so I may not be around for a couple days. Hopefully it won't take long, and there won't be too many movesets to deal with when I get back. In any case, just know that's why I'm not around, starting tomorrow.
Your epic movesets will be greatly missed, SirKibble.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Awww... Well, good luck in college, and be sure to wash your toga.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Jeez, he's not gone forever. I have to work tomo... today already, Jesus. Errr. Yeah.

So don't expect me to post too soon, I didn't even start any moveset yet, not even Lip, so it will take me a few days to get them all done. No problem though, luckily I have my holiday after tomorrow, so I have much time to work on my movesets. \o/

Is there any wish you'd like to see first? I guess I will definitely post Lip's overworked set for the beginning, but, is there anything else you'd like to get after her?
Here again the list.

Definitely
Lip (re-entry and overdone, Panel de Pon/Tetris Attack)
Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic series)
Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik (Sonic series)
Rouge the Bat (Sonic series)

maybe:
Gilius Thunderhead (Golden Axe series)
Lunar (Mischief Makers)
Tenguman (Megaman 8, Megaman & Bass)

And original characters.

majora_787

Smash Hero
My moveset MIGHT not get submitted tomorrow, for two reasons. 1, I might be busy. 2, I need to make my snake codec still. But trust me, you will aknowledge it. All of you.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik (Sonic series)
I know people don't really like him as an idea for Smash, but I REALLY look forward to this moveset. I like (
Eggman
) myself and would've done a moveset for him, but I would've failed for sure. Don't disappoint, Spadefox!

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Wait, so the thread goes live tomorrow? There is going to be a separate thread, right?

My first 'set,
Gray Fox
, is ready to roll.

EDIT - And Spadefox, I vote
Gilius Thunderhead
. Did you know he was actually in a game recently? Like this year.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Wait, so the thread goes live tomorrow? There is going to be a separate thread, right?

My first 'set,
Gray Fox
, is ready to roll.

EDIT - And Spadefox, I vote
Gilius Thunderhead
. Did you know he was actually in a game recently? Like this year.
O_O OMG...I love you. In a straight way.

Are you gonna do
Psycho Mantis
too? Please? :D

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
When the new thread starts, ye can expect a moveset from me right off the bat, followed shortly by another.

Oh, yes. I have two in the can.

Shroob is coming along at a snail's pace, so don't hold your breath for it.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
O_O OMG...I love you. In a straight way.

Are you gonna do
Psycho Mantis
too? Please? :D
I've got a lot of other to go through first, but...

Maybe after
Gray Fox, Simon Belmont, Astro Boy, Richter Belmont, Viewtiful Joe, Alastor, Bill Rizer & Lance Bean, Lord Yamanouchi Nobutada, Vanessa Z. Schneider, EBA/Ouendan, Metamo Ark, Phoenix Wright
, I'll make one for
Psycho Mantis

I've only got
Gray Fox
completed.
Phoenix Wright
and
Simon Belmont
are sort of started, but not really...

Also I call
Psycho Mantis

EDIT - Also
Mach Rider
. I completely forgot about him until now for some reason...

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I just want everyone to know that I've nearly finished everything for the
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
universe, and I must say, it's my best work so far. Expect great thing tomorrow, folks! Great things!

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Honestly I'm more excited for the carmeldansen then MYM3 nightmare dancing oh man I laugh just thinking about it

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Your epic movesets will be greatly missed, SirKibble.
Only for a time, only for a time. They'll shortly grace the MYM3 thread with their awesomeness.

No! Noble knight, prithee, depart not! *anguished girly arm flailing*
Flail not thine arms for me. I shall return ere I find the golden internet shard that lies in the land up north. I pray I'll not be gone long, but even if I am, this party must carry on without me. I shall return, whether it be tomorrow or after the moon has turned its face many times. Take no thought of me, for whatever happens, I will not, I cannot forget the quest of making incredibly awesome movesets. So in due time, whenever fate deems that to be, I shall return to this thread, and post my heart's content, drawing from the power of the golden internet shard, and the world shall know the greatness of it, and of its ability to spread awesome movesets to distant lands. So let it be written, so let it be done. I take my leave.

[/lamespeech]

Awww... Well, good luck in college, and be sure to wash your toga.
Of course! When I next post, my toga will be as fresh as... Something very fresh and clean...

Jeez, he's not gone forever.
What Spade said.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
If no one is going to claim Master Chief, then I will do a moveset for him. Does anyone here claim Master Chief? Last call before I do him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom