• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 19 - Top 46 Posted!

Smady

Smash Master
First of all, sorry for how late I am to the party on Liz Eird. Didn’t’ realize until I looked at the set list just now how early this came out, and now I am commenting it at the very end as I’m about to vote, so pretty unhelpful. This set certainly has some ideas I like in it but they’re hurt by the execution which is very unpolished and unfocused. There’s several warring movesets within this behemoth and unlike some titanic work such as Yangus or Iguana you aren’t able to focus down into one single id. For example, the tilt that summons the sphere that surrounds enemies, but it’s on an “axe kick”, this is because the set basically has to list a new status effect for every move. These effects have no real connection to the inputs they’re on, so end up feeling completely interchangeable.

There’s no real chance to connect the two, as their very nature, activating after the move is already over, gives little room for there to be a whole lot of synergy. Then when you have to try and marry these effects to the playstyle of course you’re tripping over yourself trying to explain how these many effects can be cohesive and they simply couldn’t be. That’s not to say some of the effects aren’t fun, I really liked some of the ideas you have with that sphere, the duplicates aren’t a bad idea though executed poorly, the Marina-like idea of status effect stacking and manipulation is fun, but there’s got to be some level of polish.

I feel as though the mindset taken with the tail moves is part of the problem too. If you wanted some simple tail moves that’d be a good thing, but not on the smashes where she has some of the most complex status effects ever. I mean seriously, those two latter smashes are insane. It comes off as wanting to have your cake and eat it too, having moves that use the tail for the appeal of a melee move without much flash, then you put on the end a very complicated effect that has nothing to do with the hitbox or attack portion of the move. I wouldn’t even mind this if the hitbox had literally anything to do with the effect, but I find it hard to believe you couldn’t re-arrange these in no particular order and no one would notice, sans the write ups. All that said there is something like a good set hidden amongst all this mess, just not anywhere near your best.

Storm was a nice change of pace from you Joe, one of the most complex of the AvX sets with all the interactions. The way that the meter is used is most relevant in this of all the sets, compared to sets like Thor where it's mostly played down and it does make some sense for Storm and her flashy powers. The shield special is among the most logical ones I've seen, as it's an extension of a minor mechanic using a meter. The moves have the most consistency and are pushed the move in this style, as even up to the aerials, the moves try to keep up the playstyle relevance with mobility options in her set up, or letting her change her moves in small ways depending on the set up she has out. All in all, it felt like a great marriage of flashier concepts in her wind powers and the balance you get out of a meter.

As far as complaints go, I remember being a little wary of how long some of the weather effects last in the specials, and I'm still a tiny bit worried how long for example the Whispy Woods wind lasts. Her effects in general feel like some of the strongest generally speaking compared to the other AvX characters, she gets so much mileage, gigantic lingering hitboxes and then this only feeds into her meter due to dealing more damage too, and it doesn't feel like she has much of a weakness. It's not like it's broken, but it's hard to see how this set wouldn't be an immediate top tier zoner. The important part is she can't camp that amazingly well without meter, but certainly she'd be hard to approach. Thing is that it's a very weak balance argument I'm making, as it's not like the set is broken, it's more of a fine-tuning process that I'm not entirely sold on. Overall I still really like the set and just wanted to air some smaller concern, would like to hear your thoughts on this one. Good job, JOE!

Coming off of Liz Eird, I much preferred Izuna. This set is far more polished and focused in terms of playstyle and reminds me a lot of the Agiri set from years ago, only a lot better executed here. The talisman are ultimately not that flashy, but all fulfil a very relevant purpose in the playstyle that revolves around Izuna’s rushdown and contribute something, and the way these effects stack or are stored make perfect sense. It feels like a very intuitive system and then later on, all the moves play well into her playstyle of subterfuge and using her huge tool set to get one over on the foe. It’s not the most complex of playstyles but it definitely works, and is definitely well executed too.

I would say the set has some weaker moves, the most obvious examples being the throws where the set peters out a little bit. I wasn’t too sold on a couple of the concepts too like throwing down caltrops on down tilt, I mean down smash is one thing but down tilt? But thankfully this was only a handful of moves; it’s more harmful when the set’s appeal is very much in the execution area of the set, that it’s worse a few moves miss their mark. However this is definitely my favourite set of yours this contest

After a few versions of Inkling, I think I know what I'm in for. The weapons, now pronounced compared to previous Inkling sets, play a big role here, but compared to the previous sets you can see how your style has evolved. It's almost a measuring stick now to compare your many, many Inkling sets over the years. The ink isn't as much of a universal mechanic as in the others, and the weapons while pronounced, aren't made a focal point, but are used to focus onto certain sections or individual moves to give them a bit more oomph, and overall make for a more interesting latter half of the set. I think this is definitely the best approach you've taken, focusing more on each move by itself, and instead letting them play more naturally into the mines and squid-cancelling. I do think the squid-cancelling is a little underutilized, and despite the use of weapons like the roller or paintbrush the set is pretty desperate in trying to keep the playstyle together as it does lack the strong link given by the ink mechanics in older sets. The playstyle is a pretty general one.

If I was going to nitpick as well it felt a bit awkward just how proppy it gets though I can hardly blame you for that. As an example Inkling pulls out the paintbrush on two aerials, the massive roller on down aerial, the powerful blaster on back aerial, and just kicks for up aerial. I'd like some consistency here, even if it's just something like Villager's forward/back and up/down of aerials. It should be the weapons that most make sense for Inkling to use on those inputs, not what makes most sense for the archetype of move Smash and MYM is used to on those inputs, otherwise we're just going to end up just emulating how Smash sets work, and that's no good. In any case, a good set, and the best we've seen for Inkling.

I left N Brio until almost last and I'm glad I did, as the set did manage to keep my attention throughout the entire set, something your sets manage to do compared to a lot of others. It's always impressive seeing you bring out a 2in1 set, and I do think you avoided the most obvious pitfalls involved in a 2in1 by being explicit about the way the transformation works, giving some brief invulnerability like I did for Birkin, and always being aware of the fact the monster form can transform back. The best parts of the set for me were the monster aerials and monster tilts, though they were somewhat generic they felt pretty much perfect fits for those inputs. The monster grab game was a little too generic, but mostly fine. As far as the scientist form goes, I did love the gems as platforms (pretty clever way to interpret The Great Hall in a set). There were however some things I felt were not done as well that I will go over now.

The gems are very weak and easy to destroy at 13HP. The only time they’re used directly is the scientist up smash, which at 50 frames of start lag without gems is pretty awful, so you basically have banned this up smash to only be used with gems out, and it doesn't hit in front of him, yes that move is pretty terribly weak because it has to give the gems some logical reason to exist.

I really did not like the up throw healing the foe after exploding in their mouth, and goes without saying for similar reasons the down throw is excessively tacky. Granted, a hilarious move. I don't really get the point of the rain cloud and why it exists among the slimes, but the rain cloud ends up getting more attention than slimes do. The down smash has a very elaborate animation for a move said to be very fast. The monster form up tilt is one of its only interactions that is pretty random. I don't know why there are minions in this set outside of them generically moving around to fill up more space, as they are never referenced except as generic goo to stick people to. The set can get fairly awkward with moves like the scientist fair using up half his up special fuel so he basically dies ever using it off or under the stage and not heading towards the stage.

The monster form is very dry for Warlordian standards. This could actually be a positive if the scientist form had a lot of interesting set up, but mostly it comes down to setting up these incredibly weak gems as platforms, and not much else is really relevant. After thinking about the balance, I think ti works just about. Mostly you have to spam the gems as the scientist and the foe can’t just kill them in one hit, so you’re going to be spamming the gems… a lot. You also are going to need to get out as many slimes as possible. This should see him well enough he’s viable but I still think this set is underpowered, but saved by simple fun had with the monster form.

It's been some years since Yutaka came into our lives, and now we have its spiritual successor, Koboyashi! I am shocked this set even exists because this character seems ridiculous. Not quite as hard as Yutaka herself (that might be an impossible feat) but it's definitely a struggle when the character is a little girl, can't fight and her series is a slice-of-life, so you chose to instead focus on the idea that drunkenness helps her come to grips with her weaknesses. Not a bad idea, but you have to realize that this is very tacky, treating Smash Bros as more of a state of mind than a physical battle. I could definitely accept this if the set only delved into Popeye logic with the drunkenness, but this set...

The most bizarre tackiness in the set is the parts where she deals emotional damage to the foe, by just pointing at them. This damage is then amplified if they're in a maid outfit. Are we really to believe that I don't know, an actual maid character, who could easily be in the game, would care about being in the maid outfit? For these moves themselves like the standard where she laughs at a foe and does passive damage... what about characters who have no shame or are monsters? This is then continued in the grab game with the "telling off". This move itself is quite a memetic down throw, as it makes time pass but only for Koboyashi and the throw victim, so in FFA and teams it makes absolutely no sense. It's also really, really odd how she pulls out a sword on down smash only when drunk, but I'm willing to forgive that instance.

I could get past all that but the part of the set I thought was just irredeemable was the shouting move. It starts off doing minimal damage which makes sense. But then as it gets more and more buffs from being drunk or other requirements, it starts to do insane damage. This is a little girl shouting that does 25% or more damage! I mean, it's a hard character, but surely this didn't need to be a core smash move. It'd be weird as just a normal smash attack doing low damage as a shout, but the entire point of it being a smash attack is it can deal ridiculous damage, and I mean, shouting probably isn't a good attack unless the character is Exploud. Surely just some more shenanigans with the sword would've sufficed?

To go over some positives here, I don't think this set is totally bad as it does have some fun ideas with the drunkenness, like the way down aerial changes to her flapping her arms like a bird (reminds me of FANG in SF5). The food and the up special monster are utilized in a fun way. The maid costume stuff is about as good as it could be. The humour certainly goes a long way in making the set enjoyable to read, but I swear I was just amazed by this set's tackiness more than I have been by a set in years. It was pretty entertaining, especially writing this comment. I just feel like you went too far in a few places. This set could've been a lot better if you cut down the tackiness a few notches. Probably just want to get rid of the shouting and emotional damage moves. Then I could get on board. A hilarious set though if not always for the right reasons.

I came into Sucy not sure what to expect, but you can see the same quality that was in Gamagori in this set, just let down a little bit. This is primarily the mushroom weapon switch. This is unfortunate as the specials were very exciting in how imaginative the moves were, particularly the animations that felt incredibly fitting for the character. The moves where they’re not held back by all the references to the mushrooms are some of the better moves I’ve seen on a witch character, not something we see too often in MYM. It’s all seamlessly put together in the specials to make way for what could’ve been a great set.

Later on the moves start to just feel like they're becoming an excuse to go over the differences brought on by mushrooms. The hitbox and attack portion of many moves is glossed over so that you can go over the various effects the mushrooms have, and frankly you had enough in the specials alone to just work into a normal moveset besides that. The effects themselves are just so arbitrary too. You add some knockback, or damage, or change the direction of knockback and there’s no way you couldn’t simply have a universal effect on each mushroom up front, as this ends up feeling like it’s padded out. What would’ve helped more is if the mere existence of a mushroom had some minor effect on the moves and then the passive effects of the mushroom naturally had an impact. I still like the set in spite of this, and it’s not all bad having a big collection of effects to play around with, so at least the set has tons of depth. It’s just a bit too hard to imagine this all playing in a coherent fashion.

So there's been much said on Necrid in the chat and it's sadly not reflected whatsoever in the thread, and of the criticism I do agree with some of it, but I'm glad this set was made as it's really interesting to discuss if nothing else. This set takes the concept of the Almighty Lizard Challenge, where 1 frame moves reign, and tries to make it into a serious MYM moveset. This is as experimental as it gets, but as a result it has to make sacrifices in other aspects of the design. Necrid ends up being very, very UP in the early game, because 1 frame moves are very broken, and there's no real middle ground. Necrid will naturally go from below Jigglypuff to above Cloud on the tier list over the course of a match, and there's no way to mitigate the resulting whiplash. That's the actual core problem that was pointed out with the set, as it struggles to try and balance 1 frame moves.

As far as everything else goes, there's a reason I liked the set before this one aspect of the balance was found. It tries all it can to make a stupid character like Necrid into a fun moveset and it has good ideas in terms of how it balances the move copying, and the moves taken from Astaroth especially were fun. I've seen others point out different moves as their favourites here too, and it's not without good individual moves that take advantage of his Soulcalibur set. As the only other person here who plays Soulcalibur, this set obviously isn’t going for accuracy to Necrid but it must be pointed out he is missing some of his most memorable attacks. In the game he spams the Lizardman axe as a launcher and jab-like move after punches, and it’s a bit weird how close it is to Astaroth, making me just want to see an Astaroth set. You may have also gone for the angle of copying existing Smash 4 attacks.

I do think the set is slightly awkward for the character though as it's basically the same playstyle as Jr. Troopa, where Necrid goes from an absolute loser to top tier. If it was more accurate, without 1 frame stuff I assume, it should be more of a simply viable set at best, if not going for an outright low tier balance angle to make it accurate for the butt monkey character. I was not a fan of the purposefully bad move in the first place, and do feel the down tilt would be really awkward in practice. Necrid's playstyle also largely revolves around upgrading his set, which gives him a lot of depth strategically, but none for short-term tactics. Again, not exactly what I'd expect out of a brutish moron like Necrid. Ultimately though, this set is a very interesting study with how you decided to balance it and not without good elements.

Andy is not exactly your strongest moveset Conren, but at least you got it out for this contest. It's a bit similar to the downfalls with Nisashi that I commented earlier, in that it is chuck full of very illogical interactions that suffocate the moves, where the effect isn't particularly interesting and the hitbox isn't too relevant. For example the very arbitrary down smash that causes his vehicles to explode, and the most obvious example of holding a move back in the up special, where Andy is forced to summon a helicopter first before he can summon helicopter blades for his recovery. I feel that the way you have a universal animation for Andy upgrading his vehicles is such a huge loss, as if it took place during say, extended hit lag as he hit a vehicle, that'd improve the set hugely. Then, you might be able to craft more of a playstyle around it where he chooses to use certain moves not only because of the upgrade, but because of the speed or location of the upgrade, and then the upgrades themselves could scale a little in usefulness depending on the upgrade itself.

There's not much else to say on the set, as it's all so focused on the upgrade system and the vehicles. Not that it's wrong but it's so incredibly simplistic and feels pretty annoying to play the way it is balanced as Andy stops to do the same animation constantly breaking the flow of his gameplay if he's near vehicles and the design is so bottle-necked it's painful. I will say the balance itself isn't necessarily bad, it's at least got that going for it, but the concepts and playstyle largely come down to an upgrade system. It definitely needs a lot of polish to bring that system more elegantly into the metagame, as right now it seems so set up dependant, and even fighting alongside the minions isn't that significant as part of the playstyle. I'd say it's skewed slightly to UP due to the recovery alone, but the vehicles what with their repairs make it snowball really quickly. The balance scales from UP to OP, without feeling like it's nuanced enough to fit in the Smash 4 metagame. I don't mean for this comment to be super harsh by the way, but I feel like if anything, you need more confidence to go the full hog with your ideas and be more ambitious with them, as while the balance sort of works that's not all there is to a complicated set like this heavy minion summoner. Honestly might’ve been smarter to base it off the Assist Trophy in Brawl or something.

I'm actually writing these comments in reverse order and so I come to Ohana after commenting the good Quinn set, and Ohana is certianly not good. This comes across as basically a joke set, and maybe it is? It's hard to tell. It is very, very funny however. Trying to balance the customers like a politician is hilarious. This set actually reminds me the most of Junahu's Fluttershy set where Fluttershy has an awfully UP set but has to rely on her terrible minions to fight, whereas Ohana has to please her customers to not end up getting down in the F tier dungeons. It's to say the least, very tacky, and I forgot what the balance problems are at this point but there are a lot of balance issues. It's mostly just amusing though that you could play as this pathetic character whose entire playstyle revolves around pleasing customers and getting "paid" for satisfying them. Maybe I'll throw it a vote if there aren't any unhappy HMA customers who don't like her moveset?

I felt like Marion Quinn was a redemption of everything about Esty Dee, that set was all about the gunplay and trying to be cool. This set is very fun and creative about all the way it does gunplay without any of the failings of Esty Dee, to a shocking degree having come off the back of Pinstripe who relies heavily on his one gun. Quinn is one of the only sets I can ever remember having to focus on just that and making such a good going of the premise. The interesting quasi-platform stuff was a creative and simple outlet. It's a fitting playstyle as well, when it's obviously just a bit self-aware of how over the top it is, from that developer and franchise with the fat Warlord guy.

The set has some small flaws, it's obviously pretty dependant on interactions with moves like the smashes, not that those are bad moves it's just running out of steam by the time it gets to the last inputs. I don't really need to point out why the back aerial is a bit, er, simplistic. I also feel like this set is probably a little overpowered with all the projectiles and disjointed hitboxes, and I'd prefer if it went over what is projectiles and what is simply disjointed. Let me just rant on this a little bit as there is a significant difference. Bayonetta's bullets a lot of the time are disjointed hitboxes, not real projectiles, and either way Quinn would either get these moves reflected (making it UP depending on the foe) or just give incredibly range (OP), so there should be some more distinction, I assume it's just the former. Oh well though, MegaMan's already heavily projectile reliant and he is top tier, this is just something I wanted to bring up. There's little else to really criticize here, as this was a very fun set.

Zenyatta's just a Goldman clone! Just kidding, this set coincidentally focuses on the orbs like Goldman and does so in its own fun way that focuses more on the offensive capabilities of the orbs. It's funny it's literally posted right after Goldman too. It was very fun after making Goldman, to come to a set that handled the same concept from another angle. Whereas Goldman's are based off the Leaf Shield and mostly just a small buff to his set, Zenyatta lives and dies by his orb use, almost in a dichotomy similar to that of Rosalina & Luma. It's a great way of going about the orbs for this Overwatch character and feels like a very intelligent design decision. And you did an excellent job of squeezing all the potential out of him, digging into his taunts and other excess material from the game.

It's about as clean and logical as you'd expect. In other sets, you're off the mark a little, but I feel like Zenyatta is pretty spot on, and I was very happy about the overall playstyle too. The light touch that Zenyatta has on his orbs and the small ways his playstyle changes based around him is clever, and the utility of the orbs really squeezes all it can out of the concept. My only real problem with the set is that it does peter out at the end, and in a fairly weird way, where the grab game and smashes end up being some of the more underwhelming moves. The set could've ended up something really good if those were consistent, but it's still a very respectable moveset, maybe one of your best! Good job Muno.

I forgot about commenting Magearna apparently? That's a shame as I really enjoyed this set, and must've slipped my mind to leave it some form of comment as I discussed it in chat so much it was a massive distraction. This set has some interesting dichotomies to play at by swapping around statistics with its foes, and while it's dead simple, it is hard to point out literally any balance flaws as it's extremely polished. I do think the concept is very simple, but the correct thing to do is to then do as this set does, and do the necessary research to keep the simple concept from simply being a massive flop. This set is not interesting in a vacuum, but actually embraces the kind of sets MYM does in its own quirky and thoughtful way. By far my favourite Jamie set.

Last edited:

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
FORTIS

Fortis has the most interesting anti shield mechanic we've had yet with simply vaporizing portions of the shield with her poison, enabling her to get pokes from unique angles as the shield slowly regenerates past these portions of it. Her terraforming through disintegrating the stage is done well with a mix of slopes and pits rather than just slopes. To avoid the usual balance hazards of pits, they're filled up with acid all the time to be a useful hitbox that can be splashed up. While most terraforming sets are just about what you do with the terraforming after it's already out, Fortis' method of terraforming itself is unique and fulfilling to her game as the waves of poison carve out inclines into the stage, getting more variety based off where they are used. While her terraforming has an arbitrary time limit attached on it, the moves dedicated to terraforming are more a part of her playstyle rather than needless busywork and there are a couple fun exploits to make it last longer. The grab-game introduces a wide variety of effects that lead into the set's melee, along with her Down Special being cancelable into most of her moveset for an entertaining, aggressive playstyle.

IGUANA

Iguana is pretty much everything we've been waiting for in terms of the playground/sandbox interaction set for minions. There might be a handful of characters that benefit from set-up time more than him, but pretty much no other character is going to have more unique potential advantages they can set-up all at once as Iguana. Of course, he's not going to get all of them and largely has to choose, not just on the merit of which minion he wants but what moves he wants to take from those minions for his own moveset. While Iguana can't copy as many moves for the sake of balance, he is able to use them in much more interesting ways than Lizard through use of multitasking and imbuing the attacks inside of constructs to blow up. Not only can Iguana copy his minions, he can control them directly by riding on top of them, and can theoretically even have up to 3 attacks out at once as the minion he's riding attacks during his lag and he uses two copied attacks, though at the cost of losing those attack forever.

I'd be here for another 2 or 3 paragraphs summarizing the highlights of what Iguana can do, but for all his potential set-up he doesn't come across nearly as unsmash as you'd expect. His standards and aerials have some of the best written melee this contest and still manage to contribute more and more layers on top of everything else in his game. For all of the countless options he has, Iguana does a very good job of making nearly all options feel useful, which is a seriously huge balancing act with the quantity of content in the set. While the moveset is for an OC with all sorts of magic at his disposal, the set manages to even get off a decent sense of character throughout due to just how cocky and self limiting he comes across.

KIZARU

Bionichute has been making a lot of strides forwards in making his sets more creative throughout this contest and tying the moves into his various mechanics, but this is the set of his that has the best understanding of the game. Kizaru is first and foremost concerned with fighting the foe on most of his moves, and makes a lot out of this guy's rather limited powerset by playing up his character and using a simplistic teleport. That's not to say Kizaru doesn't have entertaining concepts, either, as his mirror image duplicate is used in pretty unique and inventive ways throughout the set. The control scheme alone prevents it from being too strong outside of the handful of scenarios where Kizaru earned it where the foe is caught in the middle of the two of them, and while he can't use it as well as he normally can on the stage he can send it off-stage while he stays with his feet on the ground to give it some new off-stage edgeguarding context as it desynchs from him and he stays safe.

Last edited:

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
Hastily made ads in like 30 seconds GO!

Gotta catch the flutterbys before they flutter by!
Butterfree certainly isn't an ambitious set, being yet another AoE powder/cloud set, but it knows precisely what it has set out to do, and it does it with polish and precision. It also makes about as much out of the character in Smash as one can possibly expect.

Magellan (I don't have anything clever for this one sorry)
Magellan gets a lot of mileage out of actual hitbox placements for its playstyle in addition to the interactions MYM loves so much, and I adore it for that. It's also just kind of a cool zoning set, with the main incentive it has to keep foes afraid of actually getting in being a near-constant poison armour that damages foes on contact. Outside of the really cool dynamic the poison armour adds to the match, Magellan has hydra constructs that attack at his command, a poison pillar, poisonous proximity mines, and more!

Zenyatta (and I also don't have anything clever for this one, either)
In addition to some really cool uses for the orbs, Zenyatta has the best characterization of any Muno set in a while. It also manages to have passive health regeneration and not come across as broken in the process, which is certainly something we've had discussions about in this thread.

(like 12 minutes later)
there I did ads. Go me. Also too lazy for images/don't have time for them.

Edit: Katapultar Katapultar Dammit Kat, why does Marion have to have a meme pummel tether and meme Back Aerial? Like almost everything else about the set is amazing but then those exist!

Last edited:

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
"[laughs] People of the M-Y-M...I am Goldmaaaaan.

I don't care if you people try to Super Vote me or not. In time you'll find out whose Top 10. [laughs]"

Liz Eird sighed. She was getting pretty tired of this chase routine and the latest hiding of Goldman in his low polygon tower was about the last straw. She already had the odd, blue furry Beast arguing with the Magic Chicago mafioso Pinstripe over something she didn't much care about, not to mention the strange, cartoonish turtle who had been following her since she left the hotel due to the interest in her lizard tail and also something about resurrection and the Spirit of the Great Reptile Rool or something? She really just wanted to deal with the problems so she could go back and snuggle Cyluth for a while.

Still, though, she had hoped to at least make it through the tower without any issue, despite the gaudy gold plating. Now she was being lectured someone she could hardly understand.

"Here is a present from me to you. Look to your left."

Everyone looked to their left, except for Hotel Mario Roy, who fittingly went full Counter Logic and looked to the right. From the ground arose a large cage, within was the lookined pretty broken form of Liz's ally Izuna, and also the looking only lightly beat up Magearna, who was taking a long time to be destroyed because of the fact that inside their captor was Magellan, who served as Goldman's personal prison ward and since Magearna is steel and Magellan is poison well it was a bit of an issue.

With the cage opened, an epic fight then broke out between The Beast, Pinstripe, Hotel Mario Roy and Liz Eird against Magellan, but fortunately it was actually pretty even because Magellan started the fight with all of his hydras out and so it was very dangerous and tense. Unfortunately for Magellan, he was unprepared for Hotel Mario Roy's impressive hotel building prowess as his hydras had to be removed due to Liz hexing them to grow teeth and try to eat Magellan during his Up Special, so Hotel Mario Roy built a fabulous hotel around Magellan and then Pinstripe and The Beast's turret filled it full of bullets like an old mob movie. This worked despite Magellan being made of poison beccause of the fact that Liz had hexed him first.

Unfortunately, Izuna was too far gone to help (that's a lie: She just didn't want to be involved in this mess and ninja'd out when they all ascended the tower), but Magearna was still functioning and started to show the group the way up Goldman's company tower. As they ascended the next floor, however...

"Goldman!" Hotel Mario Roy cried out in sadness as he saw the zombified Goldman, Magearna automatically playing an appropriately sad violin piece. The party then experienced five minutes of sad flashbacks to Goldman as he RRRRR'd at them, which considering where we came in could possibly consist of that one scene, before Magearna finally fires off a Fleur Cannon and sends Goldman out of the tower and probably dead. Wondering who would do this to dear, sweet, precious Goldman, the trio are confronted by a hologram!

N. Brio appears, saying he is sorry to C-C-C-C-CRASH the party and stating that he has taken all aspects of Goldman into himself, and will use his resources along with the Power Gems to create an ultimate being where he can, I dunno, give everyone Greninja tongues or rule the world or something. He admits that this unfortunately means he has had to combine Goldman's voice with his own is a little bit of a bummer. He challenges our heroes to do so at the 100th tower of his luxurious tower.

Our heroes then rise to the top of the tower, where N. Brio states that Cortex's original experiments were actually part of his plan to set the life cycle back to its natural course, by creating sapient animals who could replace the humans who disrupt the life cycle, but unfortunately Cortex just wanted to use them to rule the world and that Cortex was stopped by an anti-enviromentalist Bandicoot named Crash, but fortunately N. Brio realized his weakness and made Crash briefly shield with a clever ploy of throwing a beaker at him, causing it to instantly shatter and send Crash into space orbit.

N. Brio then recognizes Pinstripe as part of his experiments and asks him to join him, but Pinstripe declines as he is happy with his mafia life in Magic Chicago and the riches it brings him. This enrages N. Brio, who then uses the Power Gems to start up his ultimate creation, which is Aqua Fortis, who will terraform the world for him. The party get into an intense argument as to N. Brio's design of the "Ruler of Mankind" for a bit but N. Brio just pins the blame on Goldman (who himself got it from the designs of Iron Man, who always was kinda weird).

Anyway, the fight begins and the heroes find themselves in a pickle, as Aqua Fortis' acid allows her to melt her way through Hotel Mario Roy's hotels and Magearna keeps messing up Liz's hexes by Heart Swapping at the wrong time. Fortunately, they are saved when a true heavyweight champion drops from the sky, as Ira Gamagori appears and proclaims that N. Brio and Aqua Fortis are under arrest for violating the rules of Magic Chicago, which strictly prohibit the creation of zombies while within its borders or 50 miles out of them unless properly permitted, and since the permit was only given to Goldman, N. Brio is in clear violation.

Anyway so Gamagori comes in and uses his power to absorb damage and dish it back on Aqua Fortis' various multihit moves, which combined with summoning minions allows Hotel Mario Roy to finally finish a hotel, which crushes Aqua Fortis before Gamagori releases the expansive and full might of his suit, which causes Aqua Fortis to be sent flying off the tower. With nothing left to turn to, N. Brio drinks his potion as this happens, turning him into his monster form M. Brio. Unfortunately, M. Brio is standing near the ledge due to getting into position for the Goldman suicide cutscene and is lightly punched by Hotel Mario Roy using his absurd stretchy arms, which causes M. Brio to move off the ledge and plummet to the ground. Fortunately he manages to flap his arm enough time not to die.

Our heroes celebrate, but at the bottom of the building, Iguana appears and begins to chastise N. Brio, saying that he had hoped for a partner for even an iota of his ability. N. Brio gets upset and begins to complain that Goldman had betrayed him, until Zombie Goldman steps out from around the corner: Zombie Goldman had turned himself into a zombie at Iguana's behest, as Goldman believed he should kill himself to correct the life cycle as he is a human, while Iguana is an Iguana and thus is fit to be the true emperor of mankind. N. Brio realizes that Iguna believes he is a rival and tries to attack him, but Iguana simply uses his Up Special to fly circles around N. Brio's slow movement speed, taking out a copy of Mind Over Mutant and casting a spell to seal N. Brio within it forever. Iguana then gloriously rises to the top of the tower and casually uses his magic to levitate the Power Gems towards him, taunts them as they leave and then says he needs to go, leading our heroes to pursue him to his lair.

Along the way, Iguana returns N. Brio in Mind Over Mutant form to Gamestop and uses it to buy a cheeseburger, which he eats in a slow way (due to being an Iguana and all) as the group searches for his lair. He picks up some groceries along with the bodies of various fallen members like Thor, Genis and George Washington, stating that he will use them with his partner Knight to make the greatest smoothie the world has ever seen. Iguana has used the Power Gems as part of the construction: He has been observing the group the entire time through here-unto unknown methods, and doing this has learned how to build Hotels from Hotel Mario Roy, except he builds a significantly more glorious hotel with Power Gems lining it which awes all who see it, the best of all Hotels in the world. Upon seeing this, Hotel Mario Roy turns on the party, stating that the glorious hotel proves that Iguana is the true heir to Hotel Mario and that he is the living incarnation of the Great Reptile Rool. Although Hotel Mario Roy builds many hotels, the sheer flawlessness of Iguana's hotel manages to allow the heroes to see all the flaws in his Hotel which causes Hotel Mario Roy to have a nervous breakdown, allowing the heroes to defeat him.

As they enter Iguana's lair, they are instantly attacked not only by Golems, but also arrays of Adapter Beasts, Shamblers and other Knight minions, who reveals that he has aligned himself with Iguana to take permanant control of the Top 50, having taken the corpses of all the fallen sets so that he can blend them in his Chaos Engine (which turns out to just be a really big blender) and then drink the result to gain the power of all Top 50 sets in existance. The group gasp in horror, and then race in to stop them, with each floor showing Knight blend another Top 50 victim with his blender on his hit new show televising around the world "Will It Blend?". Along the way, however, Iguana sets up magical traps and slowing areas for the group, and begins to erode their will.

First, Iguana shows his mastery of all magic systems, and eventually uses so to prove to Gamagori that he in fact created all magic rules in the world, which Gamagori cannot argue with and causes Gamagori to side with Iguana as Iguana proves that Liz has broken the rules of magic (and, more specifically, Magic Harvard) by having too many hexes on unrelated moves, causing Liz, Magearna, The Beast and Pinstripe to have to take him down. The fight is intense ebcause Pinstripe and Magearna's multi-hit moves keep powering up Gamagori intensely, but eventually Pinstripe manages to call in his crew and get a Barrel Thrower to throw a barrel containing himself at Gamagori as he enters his Shackle Regalia mode, allowing him to attack Gamagori from the inside out at the cost of his own life.

Leaving just Liz and The Beast alone, Iguana shows his mastery once again in creating a one-size-fits-all way to help mutants by giving them more control over their power or removing it if they wish or so on. The Beast is interested, but then mentions that he wonders why Iguana does not use it on himself, this insults Iguana's reptilian pride (as having grown used to the form, his natural arrogance has returned) and kills him in front of Liz, tossing his body to Knight for the smoothie. Liz attempts to attack Iguana, but he uses his mastery of the mystic powers to restrain her, plotting to use her to lure out Cyluth.

Knight congratulates Iguana on a well earned victory and smoothie, with his plot now ready for him to drink the smoothie and become eternal ruler of the Top 50, trying to lead Iguana on that Iguana can simply rule the world when Knight will actually use his new powers to destroy him. Unfortunately, as Iguana points out, Knight graduated with highest degrees from Varimathras Academy, while Iguana both graduated and taught at Magic Princeton and thus has already plotted to stop Knight. Knight reveals that he has been filling Versaxis poison into the hide out to destroy Iguana, but Iguana then reveals that Magearna was his Pokemon all along: Not only has she been feeding Iguana info the entire time and sabotaging the hero, but Iguana has also observed her Heart Swap ability and used it on Knight, causing Versaxis to weaken him instead. Iguana then uses Knight's tether to briefly restrain him, before restraining him fully in the same way as Liz, which includes a humiliating collar and chain.

Iguana then calls over the one member of the Top 50 that he has kept safe, Miss Kobayashi, who really doesn't want to go along with this but is afraid of dying for obvious reasons. Iguana uses Heart Swap to take Kobayashi's maid outfits and put them on Knight and Liz, with Knight in particular glaring daggers and sounding positively OUTRAGED at how evil Iguana is, before Iguana uses Heart Swap to take Kobayashi's maid otaku powers and personalities, putting them inside of Knight and making him try to kill himself, but alas Iguana has already took steps to make sure Knight is unable to, proclaiming that he will make Knight suffer more than anyone else due to getting his story finished first.

Knight and Liz are then put to work as Iguana's minions as he makes a message to send to Cyluth as a taunt. Zombie Goldman and Aqua Fortis, who was sturdy enough to survive, can be seen frolicking in the background, ready to provide backup support, while Kobayashi stares into a bottle of booze and wonders what went wrong.

"So, Cyluth! As always, where you have failed, I have succeeded. Where once you managed to pathetically reach second place against a zombie, not even an antagonistic one!, I have the hordes of the undead under my legion. Where the Lizard Witch died to save you, now she serves me. You glorified yourself with a simple challenge below my wits: I rose above all comers with my natural might." Iguana said, grinning about as smugly as an iguana can. "Now then, Cyluth! Come out and fight! Bring all your might against me...I relish the chance to crush you in one on one combat, as always. Princeton shall always defeat Harvard, after all. Bring everyone you can for the next contest, for Iguana shall reign supreme forever more!"

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
1) Iguana by ForwardArrow
2) Knight by ForwardArrow
3) N. Brio by MasterWarlord
4) Magellan by Smash Daddy
5) Goldman and the Emperor by Smash Daddy
6) Yuugai Musume - Nitric Acid by FrozenRoy
7) Magearna by Jamietheaurauser
8) Ira Gamagori by Dr. Slavic
9) Hotel Mario Roy by Smash Daddy
10) The Beast by JOE!
11) Pinstripe by Smash Daddy
12) Izuna by Katapultar
13) Kizaru by Bionichute
14) Thor by JOE!
15) Zenyatta by Munomario777
16) Jr. Troopa by MasterWarlord
17) Genis by Bionichute
18) Turtonator by Reigaheres
19) Iron Man by JOE!
20) Liz Eird by Katapultar
21) Butterfree by UserShadow7898
22) Necrid by MasterWarlord
23) Marion Quinn by Katapultar
24) Sucy Manbavaran by Dr. Slavic
25) Miss Kobayashi by Katapultar
26) Shockwave by Bionichute
27) Pain-Yatta by Bionichute
28) The Hulk by JOE!
29) Inkling by Munomario777
30) Isaac by Munomario777
31) Storm by JOE!
32) Captain America by JOE!
33) George Washington by Rychu
34) Blitzwing by Bionichute
35) Min Min by Munomario777
36) Wolverine by JOE!
37) Andy by Conren
38) Cyclops by JOE!
39) Nick Wilde by Bionichute
40) Ray by IvanQuote
41) Tracer by Munomario777
42) Silent But Deadly by Bionichute
43) Agatio by Munomario777
44) Jestro by Bionichute
45) The Six Samurai - Nisashi by FrozenRoy
46) Sailor Moon by Chris Sifnoitis​

ForwardArrow

Smash Ace
Its honestly kind of weird winning a third time, let alone getting 1st and 2nd again. I honestly thought I burnt out for good after MYM15 for a while and was never going to accomplish much again, especially as sets became more technical and focused on Smash mechanics I'm honestly still learning. I'm honored that despite that you guys seem to like my sets enough to vote me to a win anyway, and this was pretty motivating to get me to want to do more sets. Lets hope I can follow through on this promise, but I swear I will get more than 3 sets out next contest. If I fail that you can all laugh at me when MYM20 ends, or something.

Iguana in particular I actually didn't expect to be as popular as it was, as weird as that probably sounds now. I came out of the set wondering if I overdid it, thinking maybe some of the options I gave him were just pointless or secretly full of holes but it seems like despite everyone going over it the set actually ended up very popular. I've kind of always wanted to make the ultimate open ended playground set, one where the limits truly were just the mind of the player, seen back as far as something like Urabrask which ultimately just amounted to making things out of blocks. This is definitely more in lines with what I've always wanted to create, but at the same time now I kind of want to create things that are a bit more focused, as a lot of Iguana's options do ultimately fly off in different directions. That's not to say I'm not proud of it, its basically my best set, I just have some ideas on what I could do to surpass it in the future.

While Iguana was, despite my fears, created with the intent of making a frontrunner, Knight was a bit different. Majora's a good friend of mine who never really was able to represent the ideas he had for stories well in the context of making a Smash moveset, and I can't really blame him for that. Translating from one to another is hard, and it got his writing a bit of a bad reputation due to an off the wall jokeset that MYM apparently didn't get was a joke. Given he's actually done a lot to inspire me to start writing myself I figured the least I could do was give him back something, so I wanted to produce a set for his work that actually made it look good to a community he never really got off the ground in. Well, Knight got 2nd, so it seems like you all actually liked it a lot, and it was a set I had a ton of fun making. It'd be up there with Iguana for my favorite if uh, I hadn't kinda botched the aerials due to the amount of time I had left. Ah well, I basically got what I hoped for out of it and it had some really dedicated fans(3 Super Vote Plusses, my god).

As for everyone else, I won't pretend this is my favorite contest from Smady, Warlord, or Froy, but I still think they made some interesting offerings this time. Brio feels like a pretty worthy third just due to the amount of effort put into making the two sets come together so well, and what balance complaints were brought up got fixed surprisingly nicely with some post-contest edits. Magellan and Goldman are both still great sets and round out the Top 5 well, each having its unique charms. For that matter, Fortis did well to get sixth, it was nice to see that set not get forgotten as it had some very unique concepts and some of the best use of terraforming we've gotten in a long time.

A smaller set selection's definitely changed the standards of getting into the Top 10 a bit, but none-the-less some of the names we've gotten to see up there are pretty crazy in spite of that. JOE snagged a solid 10th place, and perhaps more shockingly Jamie and Dr. Slavic managed to get into the Top 10. I wasn't Magearna's biggest fan but the set undeniably had a very cool concept as well as some interesting and actually well thought out extensions of it, while Gamagoori showed how much Slavic's actually learned over time and he translated a character who I actually thought was very hard to make a set for. There's still refinements you two can make yet, I think maybe if you learn from what flaws those two sets did have you might actually crack the Top 5 in due time.

Not to say that's the end of impressive performances, I really have to hand it to JOE and Bionichute for carrying the middle parts of the contest by posting so many sets. JOE's AvX stuff was a pretty neat experiment and got more out of characters I thought had basically nothing than I thought, and Bionichute's made some absolutely massive strides forward. I actually tossed Genis a Super Vote, something I'm not 100% sure I should've done admittedly but I stand by that it was one of my most liked sets in the contest. Kizaru was the one that got overall the most attention though, snagging an impressive 13th place. Zenyatta also did pretty well too, so even if I didn't personally like that one good work on creating something that got so many people's attention Muno. Small shoutout to Kat too, it might not have been his highest ranking contest but he still had a fair number of respectable placings and I quite enjoyed him actually expanding the so called expanded lizard lore(I didn't even think that was going to be a thing, I threw that in Iguana's description pretty much as a joke, but here we are).

On a whole, I feel pretty decent about how this contest turned out. It was a bit shaky at times, but I think that was more due to the busyness in everyone's lives than the new systems set up necessarily being all that bad. I see a lot of people stepping up their game now and I like to think that will make for more competitive contests going forward, which is great. Not that I mind you guys all letting me win if you want to do that again, but what I'd really love to see is a continued evolving competitive community, which we're heading toward as we continue to change around old systems to make this contest better and better.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I really do appreciate the hard work you put into making a moveset for Knight. If you ever decided you wanted to make more movesets like that for my work in the future, you know you're more than welcome to and I'd only be grateful for the attention you give it. Also, good job on winning the contest with a lizard furry and an idiot who got betrayed by a baby. I'm proud of you.

Bionichute

Smash Champion

Now that that's out of the way, I'm going to talk about the contest.

Wow.

I'm still shocked at just how well I did this contest. It wasn't anything THAT amazing if I'm being honest, but its still a real shock that all of my sets managed to place on the Top Whatever Number. It feels really good, especially after a contest where I basically put out absolutely nothing of worth. I might as well go over some of them, huh.

Pain-Yatta was an interesting set for me to write, as when I came up with it, I had VERY little to actually go off of. In fact, a lot of my guessing ended up being fairly accurate to how he ended up playing. But that's besides the point, Pain-Yatta was meant to be an experiment to see how casual I could get while still having some kind of playstyle, and I guess it ended up going pretty well, considering he's my fourth highest placing set. It was definitely some of the most fun I've had writing a set.

Silent But Deadly was an odd one. Based entirely around a character from a show no one heard of, and entirely based around fart jokes. I feel it ended up being alright, judging by its place on the Top Whatever, and I feel like I honestly got all I could out of a character who barely showed up. There are some balance issues I just never got around to changing, but oh well.

Jestro is... a set. A very ambitious idea with having so many minions that could potentially flood the stage, and it obviously ended up being a very imbalanced set. But was it BAD? Set wise, yes, but I feel I at least managed to make an experience for everyone who read it, and it thankfully didn't become as meme as a few of my other imbalanced sets.

Genis is still potential the best set I've ever written, IMO. I feel I managed to capture his character very well, and my use of going for a thematic playstyle rather than a general one helped with the characterization a lot. There isn't even much behind the scenes, the set was just fun to write, and it seems most people here agreed with that.

Top of the litter was Kizaru, and to be honest, not sure how. This is actually one of the few sets I'm not especially fond of from this contest, but apparently I'm the only one who thinks that. I did have fun writing it, but there was some trouble and from what I recall, a bit of laziness while I was working on it. I dunno, guess it ended up being really good anyway, got straight RV from basically everyone. Maybe I just have weird taste in my own sets.

Blitzwing was another odd case, as I had actually started working on the set half a year before I posted it. The Transformation Combo idea was something I thought worked well for Transformers characters in general, and that's basically how I ended up implementing it. It was another fun set to write, and coming up with the fire and ice based effects for each move was definitely an experience. This is actually one of the few sets I had fully planned out, complete with playstyle idea, but I guess that didn't entirely work out.

Nick Wilde is a set I made entirely because I like the character a whole lot. The set's kind of a mess, and that's basically the reason for it. The main thing to take away is that it was the absolute most fun I have had writing movesets ever. It might have come from me just enjoying writing the character in general, which is something I've been doing... a lot, lately. Either way, not a very good set, but its one of my personal favorites for the experience I had with it.

Shockwave, on the other hand, is the worst experience I have ever had writing movesets. This is something I blame entirely on myself for getting maybe a bit too involved in the writing style, which really crippled my usual writing "talents". The set, in general, is a bit of a mess, and I honestly feel its worse than Jestro. This was a set I wasn't proud of the moment it was posted, and I'm still not proud of it. But somehow, due to a freak voting accident, it ended up being the third highest ranked of my sets. Funny how life works out some times.

And enough talking about myself (Though I DO love to do that), I have to congratulate all the winners. While there was some things that pushed it down, I still feel Brio was the best set of the contest... though not the best set from Warlord, I feel. FA definitely earned the win with Iguana, the largest set of the contest, and Knight, who was just kind of cool. Smady had Magellan and GOLDMAN!, both of which were good, Goldman in particular, and I feel a bit disappointed by it not getting higher. Though looking back, I still might prefer HM Roy, though I don't think its better than either of them, if that makes sense.

The weirder winners, Jamie and Slavic, still definitely deserved their places. Magearna was fairly simple, but efficient and remarkably balanced, while Gamagori was one of the stranger and funner sets to be put out. Froy and Joe managed to pull good wins out of them too, with Nitric Acid being one of the more solid terraforming sets of the last while, while Beast was a pretty dang simple but effective set. Shout out to everyone else who placed too, y'all did good.

Overall, I feel this contest had a good amount of positive output, with a lot of good, if not great, sets coming out of it. The new format was a little tough to get into, but it'll fit eventually. Just means we gotta step up our games, right? Hope to see a lot more from everyone next contest, and you can definitely expect a lot more out of me.

Katapultar

Smash Lord
Sweet, the Top 50 is up! (and much, much sooner than expected . . .) Congratulations on FA for winning his third time! This puts him in league with Smady and Warlord for his 3rd win. Yes, MYM20 will decide who is the true champion, or maybe someone else like Froy will steal the win . . .

Also, a congratulations to those who have broken new milestones with this contest: Muno with Zenyatta, Slavic with Gamagori (a most impressive placing!), Bio with Kizaru (even if not with the most preferred set) and of course, Jamie with Magearna. That is a most well-deserved placing for how much of a huge presence you've become in MYM and your sheer smash knowledge. With a higher set output, you could easily become a king or maybe even a god. Also, well-done to IvanQuote and Chris for their debuts to the Top 50.

Though I've been on the decline over the last few contests due to a lack of interest and being busier compared to pre-MYM17, I definitely felt more involved with this contest compared to MYMs 17 and 18. I thought I was going to make a comeback with Liz Eird, but in a twist of fate she turned out to not be so popular with everyone. That hurt, as I put my heart and soul into that set over the two and a half weeks I worked on it pretty much right after Iguana was posted (and I got inspired by him). But hey, there are lessons to be learned here; it's what I get for not wanting to write up a huge Special to have the rest of the moves play off, instead doing it the other way round despite the fact that I could have done practically whatever I want. As a matter of fact, none of my sets this contest were driven by any really cool ideas. I should try that approach sometime. Might help.

I didn't exactly have any amazing ideas when starting up the set. I just did it because I suddenly wanted to expand upon the unnamed character who changed Lizard and Iguana. I'm not 100% proud of the backstory and would rather not think of her as Ryou Ookami (the anime character she was modelled after), but I think I did fine with my time constraints and wanting to stay true to the original Lizardverse (I wonder if that guy's still around?). Which is now obsolete because FA pretty much rewrote the entire universe to his image. I have an idea for a new backstory for the Liz Eird of that universe (who would probably be renamed Lizeth Krowswell and have her original name be a mocking nickname) that I like a lot more than the one in the set and ties in with FA's verse, but I'm not sure if many people would care given the reception of the set.

While the set didn't get Top 10 or Top 5 like I envisioned earlier in the contest/about a week ago, it is still incredibly important to me as I was absolutely driven when working on it and was my first case of tampering with an OC that is not 100% "mine" . . . as of yet. Also, the fact that FA enjoyed Lizard's jerk nature, and inspiring him to rewrite the lizardverse from me being inspired by the possibility of the "Expanded Lizard Lore" mentioned in Iguana. Froy has mentioned interest in making an OC for the "Hexologist universe" described in Liz's set (Saul A. Mander?), while Warlord said something in the chat about being interested in making a set for the djinn rival to Iguana mentioned in FA's universe - something that would be amazing to see and he would certainly do it justice to the lofty expectations set by Iguana. (he is his rival, after all!) I don't know how many other people have any interest in the Lizardverse (specifically the one FA made), but it would be pretty amazing to see all this take off into a full-fledged MYM original universe that inspires one another. There's plenty of character opportunities in the one-shot antagonists MYM loves, and while making an OC from the ground-up sounds like it needs a ton of imagination, that's not actually hard for MYM - we have a goldmine of memes waiting to be exploited for this very opportunity! Why not make a villain inspired by Rool or Spadefox? Or maybe a ridiculous set that gave the character a superpower they never had in their original source material? Zubat's ultrasonic waves that can make real things fake and fake things real? Frank Underwood's ability to make people agree with him by giving them $10? G-Man's briefcase? The ability to hack into ANYTHING? Or maybe even Stangelove's neutrality? You've seen it all, people. Also, we could have a villain group that is literally called the Hexagons.

Despite Liz not going over as well as I expected like, a week back, I am actually very happy with this contest. I love seeing where my sets place at the end of a contest and comparing them with my previous placings just for fun. Placings mean quite a lot to me, not necessarily to actively place as high as possible but rather to have a set get a fitting placing. I have this strange mentality where, in a universe/SM inhabited by all the characters I've ever had place, their canonical power level would be entirely dependent on how high they placed - even if it makes absolutely no sense. Yes, Miss Kobayashi at 25th is stronger than a magic-user like Leviathan or Medusa, and could totally destroy other characters that it would be absurd for her to defeat. If you're wondering why she is so powerful, it is because being exposed to Funny Valentine's Corpse Parts gave her a Stand Kyoushinja (pending) that gives her various superpowers like turning her voice into a weapon with the force of a bomb among other ridiculous things like pulling swords out of nowhere. I love that Kobayashi placed as high as she did (I was worried that she would barely scrape for a vote and possibly not place when she was posted), mostly the sheer satisfaction of doing an anime set with pictures from a great anime that I hope will get more sets from it. Also, it is the first set that I made directly for someone else, which feels good as most of the sets I make are . . . stuff that no one really asks for.

As for the other sets, they were stuff I had close to finished. And holy moly did I never think that Izuna or Marion would ever place as high as they did. Especially Marion, who I did not think anyone would even like despite the fact that I thought the set had some fun ideas and I was once going to scrap it and redo the whole thing. I love her placing though, as it puts her right beneath Regina who is also from the same universe and game, as well as allowing her to be more true to her "canonical" skills than if she had maybe placed 40th ish and I had to have said that she is really weak-ish like the Keroro Platoon and say that this is because she spent most of her time as an office lady. Also the fact that she has the same English voice actor as Minami, Nisa and Salvatore (the latter of who also uses guns). Izuna getting 12th feels a bit weird as there's not much I can think of to justify her being that "canonically strong", but it's great nonetheless and she is now my second highest-placing heroic character after Chou-Chou, whom she bears an ironic resemblance to despite her game being about 4 years older. Also, this is going to sound really, really stupid, but I almost wish that Liz Eird had been moved down somewhere beneath Kobayashi so that she and Marion would be "stronger" than her in the SM, as well as putting Marion at the same spot as Regina. But oh well.

Also, Ohana didn't place, which is a shame given she is one of my favourite anime characters. But that is to be expected when you take something from MYM13-14 and post it without doing much/anything to modernise it! Maybe I could even remix the set . . . he hehe . . . but maybe not, as there are other characters I could do instead. Yet while the set didn't place, I still love its presentation, and it inspired memes with its D-throw that makes the foe's least favourite food for them. We actually have lists of those by FA, me and Peanut for anyone interested. Care to chime in with your own?

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Yeah 't was super cool but it's such a chore to make a whole set and I don't feel like I'm improving.
I'm still hyped for MYM20 if only because I cannot wait to see the potential of Muno's take on a post-Splatoon 2 Inkling.

Smady

Smash Master
Always fun to have results time in Make Your Move, and this contest is pretty different in that the top 10 has a whopping 7 different MYMers. This is very unusual, and honestly a welcome change to share more of the glory. I hope you guys enjoyed the high places you got, as I feel they were all well deserved, and I am really honoured you guys enjoyed my sets so much to get 3 of them in top 10.

Personally I was pretty busy this contest so the four sets I got out were a pretty challenging quota, and two of those were on last day, with one of them suffering as a result due to rushing onto the more personally exciting set. So all in all, I could not have hoped for a more positive result here, never had any ambitions of winning this contest, and this and Yangus are two of the best winners period, really good back-to-back winners.

Special shout outs to the leadership, especially FA and Roy for doing a great job as gurus and Roy for seeming to go out of his way to get as many voters as possible. JOE! and Bionichute did a fantastic job with their outputs. Those two alone produced 16/60 sets this contest, which is an excellent output. I did not realize that Kat put out a lot of good sets too, and congratulations to Jamie and Slavic for first times in the top 10. I hope you guys try again for the glory next MYM. As always Warlord managed to knuckle his way into the top 10 punching down the LFPs in his way despite lots of RL responsibilities, very commendable.

Also I can't forget to compliment Reiga and Muno on their new record highs! Top 20 is no small feat, I really liked both Turtonator and the majority of Muno's sets this contest. It was good to see a return from Reiga recently, hope to see more out of you guys. And @IvanQuote, @Conren, Rychu Rychu and Chris Sifniotis Chris Sifniotis got into the top 50, so good on you guys.

We can definitely do a better job next contest, all in all I feel as if this was a settling in period for this new format, and I'm satisfied with the results. That's not to say this wasn't challenging, because a lot of people, even some leaders, had problems adjusting to how things work, and you can't blame them when we changed the format for the first time since MYM1. Next time though, lets try and get some more comments out and read more as we go.

Let the fun times roll!

Last edited:

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
Make Your Move 20 will begin on September 1st! The contest's Opening Poster will be ForwardArrow! Enjoy and be prepared!

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
This was quite the nice little contest. Lots of fun sets that I had the joy of reading in less than a week after making a comeback after edgily leaving the contest. In the end, I wanted to enjoy a bit more this cool ass community, or at least not leave it on such a lame numer as 19. Maybe a cooler number like MYM 25? 30? MYM 100? MYM and Reiga 100 years, boi!

We've surely got the unorthadox Top 10 here, that isn't dominated by the fat men, but guest stars Russian Doctor and the Jamiester. Seeing Magearna and Ira in the Top 10 really was a treat, and they really were great sets and totally deserved their spots. I'm definitely excited for more sets from those two, since they have really got the hang of making a good set. Maybe Jamie's Car 3.0 will be the one taking the crown in MYM 20! Who knows?

The Beast was a simple yet very fun set and it surely deserves its spot in the Top 10. I really commend JOE for the success of his Marvel movement, as even some sets can lack a bit of glimmer, some really were jewels, and getting this big movement up alone really is something! HM Roy was one of the most enjoyable readings I've had in a good time, and isn't all just jokes considering how good it also is. Fortis got a lot of flack in the beginning, including from me, but I'm glad we cleared the salt from our eyes and realized how actually fun it is, even if in equally eye-killing magenta. Don't have too much to say about N.Brio and Magellan, but those were great sets and of course Smady finally doing the poison eating warden was a great sight. Knight was one of my later reads and like Roy was one of my favorite sets to read. Like a lot of sets this contest, it was quite simple when you compare it to the high architecture sets from other contests like Korol, and I enjoy that immensely, considering in my eyes a simple approach that can squeeze out everything it can out of it is way better than a conjunction of loosely stitched together concepts.

Iguana definitely deserved its win, and FA put an enormous amount of detail and character too into him. I may have SV+'d Goldman to protect the loyfe cycle, but I can't argue at all with this contest's winner when it was this good. Iguana took me an entire morning to read, but dang was that morning well spent. I hope this jerkwad can feel happy sitting in his magic throne above the rest of the Top Not 50.

Other sets I gotta mention are Kizaru, which is my favorite Bion set, and while he may not enjoy it as much, I certainly do. Bion has certainly improved a ton this contest, and I'm excited for his future plans. Muno managed a nice 15 with the obvious Goldman knockoff Zenyatta, which while I'm not sure if I prefer over TFH, was a fun read. Liz Eird might be littered with problems, but its really amazing how much work Kat put into it, considering its volumes and the relatively short time since its publication and conception. I'm glad Ray got in, considering even though it was rather simple, it had really fun stuff, and I'm interested in more stuff from Ivan. And for self-reflection time, I'm glad Turtonator managed to place so high and is now my new highest rated set. Turtonator was a very fun writing and making it actually made me like Turtonator even more, considering before doing that set I only kinda liked it and mostly just wanted to exploit its cool gimmicks. Now its my favorite Fire type!

///////////////////////

Now its teasing time!

Chris Sifniotis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
chrissifniotis
I'm sorry but I still can't believe I actually hit the top 50. :crazy: Seriously I wasn't really expecting that, especially not from a rush job like Sailor Moon. What surprised me even more was that Commander Keen also scored; honestly I was hoping just to score and I finally did so I'm happy both sets scored, but to hit the top 50 is well beyond what I aimed for.
Maybe I'll come back and rebuild Sailor Moon properly this time. :smirk:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Have y'all got any help for beginners?
Even though I've made a few sets already, I don't feel like I'll ever improve
Now, I think making more mundane movesets might make mastering meticulous movesetting easier.
Right as that sounds I want to make something with more gimmicks
Y not? It might make MYM more fun

Knitting together so many different gimmicks and moves is quite hard though
If you make a bigger gimmick than you can handle, the set becomes messy
Lately though I've thought up a gimmick that I think I can take on
Then again, there's more to movesetting than the playstyle
Over the course of the contest, I've noticed flavour plays a big role too
Never gonna give up.

Maybe I'll return, focussing on said flavour
And since I love puns, I've picked a few characters with punsonality
Right now I've thought of three
I don't think I'll make all three
Even then, DuckTales might ignite my love for comics.

By the way, aside from "DuckTales character" I've also played a game with quite the Kass-t
Of course, I can't do them all
The dillemma is that one character can bring more flavour, but the other has more moveset potential
Waiting for the new contest is hard.

Katapultar

Smash Lord
Time to post set plans! These one I feel I could actually complete, so not all of the fan favourites will be listed here . . .

1: Pokemon
2: Yu-Gi-Oh!
3: Lazytown/Slasher
4: Atelier
5: Top Tier Anime
6: Relevant Anime
7: Relevant Games
8: Ace Attorney/Narutards/Swordfish​

Last edited:

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
I feel bad about missing out on voting, but irl stuff lead to things being much more difficult than they should be, as life does. I'm planning on being much more active this upcoming contest now that everything has been sorted out in life. Anyway here's some badly shopped plans of varying quality pictures that I've actually got work done on for most of them! Yay!

and also one more because 10 is hard to fit in a nice square

Last edited:

JOE!

Smash Hero
Congrats to everyone this contest, and especially to FA in his big win! I also could not vote due to IRL circumstances, but I'm glad to see the list come out essentially as I would have called it.

As for next contest... Let's just say that AvX has only just started ;)

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
This is rather belated, but congratulations to ForwardArrow on his win! This makes his 3rd win...and, amazingly, his 3rd time getting 1st and 2nd. Yep, every single one of FA's wins has been 1st and 2nd. Apparently, when FA goes all out, he really goes all out! This ties him with Warlord with three wins, while Smady lays ahead of the group with four. Rool remains our only multi-winner with one, so nobody is gonna catch up with him, but we could certainly see a new multi-winner next contest...or maybe FA or Warlord will tie it up? Or Smady could widen the lead with an unprecedented 5 MYM wins, which would give Smady 1/4th of all contests won.

I felt this was a pretty good contest overall, with me voting 33 of 60 sets despite lower contests from many of our higher up members in terms of quantity. JOE and Bionichute really stepped their games up this contest in terms of quantity, with JOE keeping rather consistant quality and Bionichute definitely putting out his best contest, and his best set in Kizaru, although the fact Genis had strong fans is definitely a big plus. JOE got only his fourth Top Ten ever, and Thor actually was decently close, showing he has a solid contest. Jamie broke into the Top 10, which probably wasn't a super huge surprise since Magearna was pretty popular. I was pleased, however, to see Gamagori hit the Top 10, as I thought he had an outside shot, and Slavic hitting the Top 10 was definitely a real surprise, although I felt both Gamagori and Sucy were pretty solid sets.

Iguana wasn't my preferred FA set to win, but it is certainly a worthy set, being only the 2nd set in MYM history to sweep Super Votes, although amusingly Knight's large amount of SV+s means he was still almost a tie: 5 of 9 eligible votelists (FA can't vote his own sets, obv) had an FA set as an SV+, showing how hard he dominated the favorite set of the contest. Goldman was also an interesting test of SV+s: He was the only other set to get multiple SV+s, but finished below Magellan because Magellan got more consistant SVs, suggesting Goldman was a bit more of a set you really liked or thought wasn't as supreme. Both hit Top 5, so not much room to complain. I am sad that Fortis just baaarely missed Top 5 (2 points off!), but I do now only need 7th to complete the bottom of the Top 10 bingo, so that's something I'm happy for.

As before, I'll go through the Top 50 and give some thoughts I have on various sets on it:

Hotel Mario Roy: I don't have a ton to say here, but it was definitely very amusing to see HM Roy place in the Top 10, giving CD-i a high placement and letting everyone know that their memes don't have to be dreams. This wasn't a set I think a lot of people expected to Top 10 at the end of the day, but defying expectations is exactly why Roy has a 5 star Koopa Hotel. Also really helped with me making the mini-SM for the 3rd victory, especially alongside Goldman, which was a real hoot.

Izuna: I was really worried this set was gonna get overlooked, as I enjoyed it quite a bit reading it, and it almost made 9 along with Iguana and was really close to swapping with it. The vines kinda dampened me on it going that high, but I really liked the Talismans and how they worked and it was a real hoot to read. It finishing above Liz Eird isn't something I ever would have guessed before Top 50 voting started, let me tell ya!

Thor: I actually slightly preferred Thor to The Beast, giving Thor his only SV. I actually thought this set might do a bit better, moreso than Izuna and Kizaru for example, but it ended up being boring enough to eat up some WVs and NVs...and it still finished 14th thanks to its consistant votability and some pretty strong like. Definitely a very fun take on the Ganondorf style advantage state and the kind of JOE set I wanna see in the future, alongside stuff like The Beast.

Genis: Kizaru was the highest ranked Bionichute set, but Genis was no slouch either, hitting 18th with a very eclectic mix of votes: He only needed an SV+ to have one vote of every type! This was also true of The Beast, interestingly, really showing how those sets had wide and varied opinions of them. Getting the FA SV is certainly a rarity and one of only two Bionichute SVs, since Kizaru went full Gooper Blooper with across the board RVs, and it was a good sign of what Bionichute could do in the future. Now, if he can combine the Kizaru execution and the Genis concepts...

Liz Eird: This set was great fun to exist, expanding the Expanded Lizard Lore with fun elements, and while reading has shown plenty of flaws for it, I still enjoy it a pretty good deal. This set actually was really competitive to win early in the Top 50 voting, but later reading showed a lot of detracting points to it, which made it drop down a lot further than I would have expected if you'd asked me before Top 50 voting occured. Hitting the Top 20 at least is still pretty good and contrinbuted to a surprisingly solid Kat contest!

Marion Quinn, Shockwave: Grouping these two sets together as I want to talk about something similiar with both of them, which is to not underrated those sets you consider more middle tier and 7-star, or even how a set you might not be fond of is received. Marion wasn't a set I enjoyed a ton but found was good enough and it is the kind of set a lot of people wouldn't think about, but it definitely captured Jamie's heart, earning a Super Vote which actually ripple effected the Top 50 in some amusing ways, and propelled Marion to nearly as high as Liz! It is also a growing contributor to Kat's Atelier sets, something I definitely approve of.

Shockwave, on the other hand, was a set I pretty much hated and not one Bionichute himself is especially fond of AFAIK. But it actually got 3 RVs to go with an SV+! Yep, the other SV for Bion was an SV+ on Shockwave, as IvanQuote got pretty enamored with the set, which rocketed it up to a pretty solid placing combined with the RVs and just goes to show, hey, even the most wildly random sets can be attention grabbers!

Miss Kobayashi: I'm very glad this set exists, a call back to Yutaka (one of the MYM12 sets I first really loved back in the day) and one of the Top 10 Kat sets I wanted to see made. This set was pretty eclectic and tacky, but at the same time it was very fun, and as a big fan of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid and having strong nostalgia for Yutaka, I'm glad this was a set people found enjoyable.

Captain America, George Washington: Fun little fact, these sets stayed tied in voting for a hilariously long time. Jamie reading and ending up loving Marion Quinn enough to SV it caused a chain reaction of his votes which caused them to remain tied for the Top 50 tiebreaks, which was something I thought was pretty much perfect and hilarious.

Cyclops: Well, I guess all those edits paid off, huh?

---

As with last contest, I'll go over each of my sets, although I was pretty disappointing in terms of set quantity.

Yuugai Musume - Nitric Acid: Acidloli to the rescue! I didn't make a ton of sets, but I definitely feel like Aqua Fortis was one of my best, and it was one of the ones I had a ton of fun writing, it very much reminded me of writing "front runner" esque sets such as Sho and Viktor. Forlorn Junk Heap had a bit different and slower making than those two or Fortis, even if I did have to go frantic on it too. I haven't mad a ton of terraforming heavy sets, so Fortis was a bit of an experiment in that way. I very much enjoyed weaving her gameplay and terraforming together, but I also tried to do a lot of stuff like acidic pits that are while decently basic, actually pretty rare nowadays...

Of course, what really tied it together was the shield eating concept, which was somewhat the crux of the set along with the somewhat Bashmaster-esque charge concept, which is always something I've wanted to do both do and use more (One might remember my Electivire set in MYM18 placed with this concept a little). These two really helped give its melee meat aside from just generic terraforming and I was pretty happy how I managed to use so much without just delving into boulders or ground chunks instantly. I did chuckle at how one of my most Warlordian sets was, well, Acidloli though.

By far my favorite part of writing this set, however, was incorporating the rather unique weaponry of the body type into the moveset. I intentionally wanted to make all of it used in some way, even the ridiculous legs, and I felt I succeeded quite nicely. I felt it gave it a mechanical yet somewhat animalistic form, a pure weapon where everything is part of its assault, and in that regard I feel I succeeded well. An important part of any Yuugai Musume set is also making sure that the toxic element they represent is well represented, so I added in a lot of acid uses, and flexed my happy animator muscles with some Jarad-animation inspired throws.

It all came together for my largest set ever and my 3rd highest placing set ever, so I'm extremely pleased, especially earning the Warlord SV.

As for Nisashi, I will keep it brief, as I have little to say. This was a set I had on the backburner for a long time, which I brought out to have a last day set in a contest where I kept starting and half-finishing sets. I don't think the set is especially good and I held off finishing it for a long time because I have another set with the concept done better on the backburner, which I wanted the concept more attached to, but whatever. The fact it placed at all was rather shocking to me, but I surely won't reject it, and the fact it got the exact same placing as fellow Six Samurai Kamon was pretty amusing. So, thanks to whoever actually liked this junk, anyway.

I most certainly plan to make more sets than 2 next contest, so who knows, maybe I'll snag an elusive Top 5 next contest with some hard grease and work...or maybe even a coveted win? This contest's format seemed to work pretty well, so I'm excited for the Make Your Move Anniversary contest. Lets make MYMXX a blast!

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Hello, I'm new and interested in making movesets for MYM 20. Do you have any Advice for a Newbie?
Hello! It's always great to see new faces here. The best advice I can give for you is read, read, read! Find some characters you like and see if they have movesets, and see how things are done around here! I'd recommend most movesets from any of our leaders as a good place to start!

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I actually don't think the multi-megabyte moveset masters are the best way to get into movesetting since their masterful melting of meticulous mechanics is the product of professional practice of perfecting portraying plenty of playstyles.
Right, reading really reaps rewards but I believe bringing beginners by the beautifully broad bread and butter of biting into a bold build, by Mr Badd is a bad belief.

Munomario777

Smash Master
3DS FC
0387-9596-4480
Switch FC
SW-8229-3157-8114
Another piece of advice I'd give, PeridotGX PeridotGX , is to just put a moveset out there! Pick a character, write some moves for them, and post the moveset in the thread. It's kinda hard to give general tips to someone who's entirely new – but once you've posted a moveset, it'll be easier for us here in the thread to give you more specific advice. :)

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I mean I'm relatively new but by reading sets I figured there are a few things you wanna keep in mind:

1. Moveset Mechanics
First of all, MYM is based around movesets and their mechanics.
A mechanic is the central gameplay piece in your movesets.
In Smash Bros, this includes Rosalina and Luma's puppeteer gameplay, Lucario's Aura mechanic and Little Mac's "strong on the ground weak in the air" thing.
All moves, be it specials, smashes or tilts, should try to give that gimmick more depth so a good way to create these moves is thinking about how they could affect the main gimmick.

If you'd read the sets posted here, you'd notice that the mechanics in MYM are way more advanced and unique than even Smash 4's newcomers
Don't be afraid to start simple though, before trying to master the more complex mechanics.

Overall, if you're aiming for a mechanic:

-It should fit the character you're writing the set for
-It should be balanced
-It should be reflected throughout the whole set; Ideally, you'd want most moves to interact with it in different ways

Since you're knew, try to think of a mechanic you can handle:
A character that has a vehicle that can transform in different ways in order to build different minions is cool, but if it's handled poorly you're better off starting with an easier mechanic

2. Detail and Writing
I suck at this, but movesets should be written with quite the detail.
If you read the movesets, your first reaction is probably "wowah, how can these people write a bazillion paragraphs about a tether grab"
I'm still in awe about it, but it's a checklist mostly

-Animation (Describe what the character does in the attack. Describe the beginning, middle and end of the animation)
-Damage and Knockback
-Main use for the move (Is it a kill move, do you use it to create combos, is it a good way to deal with airborne opponents?)
-How it interacts with the Mechanic (This is what makes these move descriptions so long, half of it is explaining how it interacts with the Mechanic and how it changes the animation, damage/knockback and use when used with the Mechanic)

Writing style and the way the set is presented is also a part of the creation process, a set that's fun to read or in-character is much easier to read than a set written in yellow and without proper punctuation.

I'd love to have a third point here but I'm drawing a blank

(I can't believe that out of all people here I'm the one to give advice with things that I don't even know how to do myself)

Last edited:

Munomario777

Smash Master
3DS FC
0387-9596-4480
Switch FC
SW-8229-3157-8114
WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever

More directly, I'd say that rather than needing a "gimmick" mechanic, the main thing is just to have some sort of cohesion in general. For example, a set could be cohesive by being all about various projectiles, with a moveset designed around zoning the opponent out. Or it could be designed around hit-and-run gameplay, with moves that allow you to get in and out of attack range very quickly. Smash itself has many examples of these subtler themes in movesets, such as Lucina's focus on precise spacing* or Link's ability to trap his opponents with his projectiles.

Gimmick mechanics like Luma etc are definitely a tool that you can use to achieve this, but they're neither surefire nor the only way to make a cohesive moveset. When MYMXX launches later today, I'm actually planning to release both a moveset with a passive, universal "gimmick" type mechanic, and one which focuses more on the properties of individual attacks.

*Marth has this too obviously, but I chose Lucina because unlike Marth, Lucina still achieves this type of cohesion / playstyle even without a tipper mechanic.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever

More directly, I'd say that rather than needing a "gimmick" mechanic, the main thing is just to have some sort of cohesion in general. For example, a set could be cohesive by being all about various projectiles, with a moveset designed around zoning the opponent out. Or it could be designed around hit-and-run gameplay, with moves that allow you to get in and out of attack range very quickly. Smash itself has many examples of these subtler themes in movesets, such as Lucina's focus on precise spacing* or Link's ability to trap his opponents with his projectiles.

Gimmick mechanics like Luma etc are definitely a tool that you can use to achieve this, but they're neither surefire nor the only way to make a cohesive moveset. When MYMXX launches later today, I'm actually planning to release both a moveset with a passive, universal "gimmick" type mechanic, and one which focuses more on the properties of individual attacks.

*Marth has this too obviously, but I chose Lucina because unlike Marth, Lucina still achieves this type of cohesion / playstyle even without a tipper mechanic.
This is absolutely true, which was why I refrained from using the word "gimmick" and instead opted for "mechanic" but the moveset needing a core idea and/or goal to build moves around remains true regardless.

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
Big Picture Post Plans Finished In MYM19: The Six Samurai - Nisashi

UNDER❤TALE

RWBY:

Mario:

The Legend of Zelda:

Yu-Gi-Oh!

League of Legends

Warcraft and Hearthstone:

Magic: The Gathering

Defense of the Ancients 2:

Kingdom Hearts:

Homestuck:

Diablo:

.Hack:

SMT/Persona:

Star Wars:

Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!:

Gargoyles:

Hellsing:

Overwatch:

Original Characters:

Smogon:

Dark/Demon Souls:

Bloodborne:

Soul Eater:

Azure Striker Gunvolt:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:

Pokemon:

Starcraft:

Real Life:

Fire Emblem:

Tales Series:

Final Fantasy:

Miss Kobayashi's Maid Dragon:

Samurai Champloo:

Chivalry of a Failed Knight:

No More Heroes:

Misc:

UserShadow7989

Smash Journeyman
(Edit: Sorry, posted in the wrong thread by mistake; please delete this post.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom