• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Some Neuss 2 [M2N]

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Can't wait to see those vids from quiksilver.

he did use zzs right? if he did that with regular samus... omg xD

gooo Leon!!

edit: he lost >.<

Faab

Smash Ace
<3 to all the people i met and played, tournament was more fun then i expected and i also did better then i thought i would :O

Laem

Smash Champion
Yes he did
orion with them suicides all day e'ryday

deff a succesful tourney this one imo

TeSik

Smash Cadet
It was a great tournament and my first one of this size. Maybe a bit focussed slightly too much on smash but I guess that's how it is

Shoutouts to Faab, Boku and Rog, you were like realllyy likeable :) and Melee was so much fun haha

:phone:

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Haha insofar ZSS = free
she is still free ;)

Me losing doesn't change that like I am perfect or something. If I based MU's on that then Wolf would beat MK based on how badly I do vs Semifer :p

I do admit I royally ****ed up though, congrats to quick on placing so well.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
anyone knows when vids are gonna be up ? wanna see my set vs LP again haha

Staco

Smash Champion
Im kind of disappointed about my results, tourney was real fun though. :)
Like meeting so much awesome people and so much crazy stuff happening.
I kind of trolled Yikarur and Semifer really bad, lmao.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Im kind of disappointed about my results, tourney was real fun though. :)
Like meeting so much awesome people and so much crazy stuff happening.
I kind of trolled Yikarur and Semifer really bad, lmao.
best part of the weekend was my clutch upsmash at frigate :awesome:

Mr-R

Smash Champion
thanks ...

zss is not free, she sucks just a little :cool:

@ramin: one day i will face you in grand finals
and beat you in lowtier, too lol
!!!
haha low tiers was waaaay too close this time, u need to stop getting frustrated so easily though. in GF set 1 u got frustrated alot and u lost 0-3 but in GF set 2, u played alot more focused and it turned out to get reaaaally close :p

also that shieldbreaker was too good :awesome:

AfroTwist ShadowPie

Smash Journeyman
aaaa finally hooooome. Time for a longass post about how much I enjoyed this.
This thing was ****ing awesome. I haven't had this much fun in yeeeeaaaaaars. I really loved talking and playing all of you. This definitely won't be my last time going out of country. You guys are the besssssst.

Ramin, I'm really glad I finally got to meet you irl. You're the person I was looking forward the most to meeting, and I'm so ****ing glad I decided to go to this. Talking to you, playing you, and lastly watching you unleash the **** of a lifetime on this tourney really made this alot of fun for me.

Rog and Shadow, you guys are awesome irl, and I'm really glad I got to meet you. I'm just pissed off because I didn't get to say goodbye for real. Should've paused the damn game to give you hugs >.<
I'm looking forward to meeting up with you giants again.

Istudy you are ****ing brutal. Atleast Ramin sandbagged me a bit. I really enjoyed getting ***** by you though (lol) I'm glad you took time to play me, and you're a really awesome dude

PFL, despite what your name made me think, your Pikachu is ****ing legit man. I enjoyed playing and talking to you, it was really fun. Too bad we didn't get to do our MM, but no worries, there will be a next time.

Orion, we didn't even talk once, but you're so ****ing hilarious. You deserve a shoutout, making everything so much more fun.

Also, sorry to everyone else I didnt get to MM. I tried to set up matches though, there was just never available setups when you guys weren't already playing xD

Uuuuuhhhh and yeah, can whoever took that picture of Ramin and me upload it? I'm totally gonna frame it and get it up on a wall. Not even joking.

GJ TOURNEY HOSTS I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE <33333

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
and i had.... the time of the my life...

Tournament was great, only reject is losing to metaknights and not being able to thank selebu in person.
Will do shoutouts later.

Staco

Smash Champion
Luckily Semifer, Yika, me and the others who cleaned up didnt have to clean up that mess. :s
Cleaning up the toilet floors was still kind of horrible. D:

Gonna have to make shoutouts to a lot of people, it was so fun.
@ Ramin, the USmash wasnt even my most awesome moment of the tourney. xD
It was like, really awesome, but there was like even more awesome stuff, like my team match vs. Gregs + Faab. xD
I hit Faab Mk offstage with the Up B, he still lived, but was really close to the blast zones, Gregs backthrowed Semifer with Falco, the Falco backthrow laser flew right into Faab and killed him, LOL. It had some kind of knockback.
And thanks for getting into my combo video (if I make one xD), by pulling the Orion. :D (also on that fregate match, hehe)

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
very nice tournament, thanks a lot selebu to host this tournament, it was just too good.
I'm kind of sad for LP because he deserved to be better, I wish you better result result next time

Congratz to ramin, long time you didn't win a tournament but this time you were RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

and thanks everyone that I played in tournament and freeplay.

PS : draqo you suck butI love you

NNID
Budget_Player
AfroTwist: WTF@Hair. God tier hair. Good **** in B-.
Boku: Who?
Caranthire: Who?
Chair: Who? Nah, JK, good **** in B-, nice to see you again you crazy moron.
Chiiiiii: We didn't play much, did we... Nice MK though.
Gardex: GGs in brackets. Your G&W is really solid... What I don't get is why I have more trouble against Oni's G&W than yours. Weird.
Kaos: Good **** in Brawl- Kaos. You should come to BiB2. AND BRING GLUTTONY XD
Mr-R: Thanks for the help against marth. smile Good matches. God you scare me.
Orion: still the weirdest guy at the tournament. And when you have people like Chiii, Muka, and Yikarur present, that's REALLY SAYING SOMETHING.
Yaaay: This ***** is pretty damn cool. Good **** in B-.

AfroTwist ShadowPie

Smash Journeyman
**** I forgot Cadet. Gotta give Cadet shoutouts.
Your clothes were autowin, then the fact that you're pretty damn funny made you even more win. So sorry for ****ing up the B- brackets lulz, that was not intentional at allllllll. And your english is way too good wtfffff

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
**** I forgot Cadet. Gotta give Cadet shoutouts.
Your clothes were autowin, then the fact that you're pretty damn funny made you even more win. So sorry for ****ing up the B- brackets lulz, that was not intentional at allllllll. And your english is way too good wtfffff
I know what you mean by the english thing, I've heard him talking, I'm pretty sure he's not from germany, or he spend a year or so in a country where english is their main language.

Top Bottom