• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make it rain with $2 bills: 1/9/10

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
My goal is to... actually make it to the tournament. From then on, who knows.

@ Stingers, I'm actually very happy to be playing Taj in pools. Alukard on the other hand I'm a little afraid of. and if Deathknight is the Jiggs player I saw vs Scar online, then ****, cause Jiggs wrecks me. maybe this'll be the day I defeat Jiggs for once.

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
On a side note after the tournament starts to slow down I would love to play some SF4 with anyone if they are interested. Only thing is for some reason my little brothers xbox controllers are messed up so if anyone wants to bring a pad or stick please do so.

Also make sure to bring copies of brawl/melee to the venue.

Mad love

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
**** I would like to go to this.

But I'm gonna be short on money as is for Pound.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I honestly don't know if I'm coming yet. There's no way I can take my car farther than Columbia, which means I would need a ride from Yoshido or Dill if he went, but I also need to be out of there by about 5:00 and I doubt that's cool with anyone.

So I guess I can't come : (

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
I honestly don't know if I'm coming yet. There's no way I can take my car farther than Columbia, which means I would need a ride from Yoshido or Dill if he went, but I also need to be out of there by about 5:00 and I doubt that's cool with anyone.

So I guess I can't come : (
dude, you got to come. i want to friendly you some more. :(

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I want to play you too, but I'm in a real tough spot... If I wasn't spending so much money on parking/books for college, driving to Greenville wouldn't be as bad but...

I might just do it anyway... who knows. I need to rest. College of Charleston is quite literally whipping my *** right now.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey, is anyone recording at this? I can bring my VCR down again and record if you guys want me to.

There will be some great matches I would love to record at this!

It'll be awesome to see lots of GA/SC again!

null55

Smash Master
hopefully...

or not hopefully... ;) awwww yeah.

nah, yeah though, hopefully.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Hey guys, we're having trouble getting all our people together, we probably won't make it there till 2pm-

Any chance melee can wait for us to get there?
We're bringing a setup PLUS:

Myself
Soft
SleepyK
TBag

Prz?

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
no lol i didn't. I ment if 7th was last lol. But yeah lol Im 8th i spose. I was acutally editing that post and doing shout outs when laptop froze. i was like wtf.

PP/Twitch- it was nice seeing yall. Better **** at pound 4

SleepyK- Its nice meeting man, great matches thanks for the tips.

Scha- Thanks for hosting man GG. Hopefully i'll cya sometime in future whenever were in the same state again.

Snapple- It was great seeing you again man. It was cool that you brought some peeps with you too.

Fullmeltat/Soft- It was great seeing yall again. Its been a long time since we had some matches.

T-bag- great matches. I've seen your name before. But I think this is the first time I've gotten to play ya.

Top Bottom