• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make it rain with $2 bills: 1/9/10

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
... no he's teaming with Mott is what I meant.
doesn't bother me : as of late, the words "**** melee" have been coming out of my mouth.

I wouldn't put any effort into going to this if not to see Scha, who I only get one chance per year to see. he's as rare as the "falling star" I saw in the sky last night...

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
lol Austin this why i almost didnt come to your tournament i knew you would go sheik on me. your ****ing ******. I almost decided to stay in and whatch some showtime because i knew, I ****ING KNEW that you would take your ****ING chracter cursor and rest on ****ing Zelda, You vain peice of ****.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Your freaking awwsome Scha. woot can't wait for the tourney. Hmm I wonder if kidd is going to be there.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
You know me and Soft gonna be bringing that GA **** to this- and to hang out with all our favorite SC smashers!

I've missed you guys, it has been too long since the last one of these. :(

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
IC's are good to use. However, if I catch you wobbling then I wobble you. Those glitches include some of the other weirder occurrences in the game that have no real practical use like Mewtwo glitches.
ICs grab chains are also fine to use if you can pull them off this rule mainly refers to wobbling.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Cam.

I can bring a cube and Melee.

Fullmetal- raaaape I wanna see how much better you've gotten!

Edit: I can record at this.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
stingers i was watching travel channel today, (as i am one to do) and it said that hickory has the Best arbys in the world.

whats your opinion on that?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't know if I said this, but Twitch and I are fully confirmed for this tournament.

I can't wait to see how he does. =p

Top Bottom