• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make a DLC Pass for a Classic Game

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
A few people have done their take on Brawl DLC, so I may as well take a stab at it! I want to take a realistic look, imagining how it could have actually looked if the Wii were capable of handling DLC at all.

First things first, there'd likely be some kind of DLC-specific aspect to the Wii Shop Channel that would allow you to view DLC for Brawl, similar to its iteration in the Sm4sh page on Wii U - however, given you couldn't download Brawl, it'd be a menu that you could access through presumably a DLC tab of some kind. Also, DLC wouldn't just be characters or "packs". Whilst there would naturally be some "packs" of content that would all come out at once, I'd like to imagine you would also get the option to download them seperately. Also, unless explicitly stated otherwise: music is downloaded for free to your system. Also, note that retroactive additions aren't added into the Subspace Emissary.

--------------------------------------------------------​

As for when DLC would start up, I think doing so immediately after release would be a bad look. As such, I'm postulating the first DLC content would come out on August 8th, 2008. This places the first DLC content several months after JP release and at a time when the game is accessible in all regions, giving the development team time for a brief break before the DLC-specific team needs to start work. The date is also because it's a Friday - giving you a whole weekend to sink your teeth into it! The August DLC would be a bit like a "batch" of sorts, intended to be a big showing for the first release overall.

The first DLC content update would release alongside a patch intended to sort out some bugs and glitches here and there, likely including a variety of infamous aspects, but notably not changing balancing aside from simply removing glitches. Remember, Brawl was a party game first and foremost, and thus it wouldn't really make a lot of sense to have "character balancing" be a key component of how the game was altered. But, now for the fun stuff! What new content is going to be included in our first big DLC release? Well...

The first (and headlining) addition is Comet Observatory, a stage based on the location of the same name in Super Mario Galaxy, and a completely new inclusion. Comet Observatory also comes with the music track Super Mario Galaxy, a direct gamerip. As for the stage itself, you fight on a stylised platform which floats around the observatory, occasionally coming to land on certain areas of the arena. Various NPCs and characters, such as Captain Toad, Rosalina, and numerous Lumas can be seen throughout the stage.

There's a few reasons I'm considering this to be the headlining inclusion of DLC Batch 1 - firstly, Galaxy was still a reasonably recent (November 2007) release to promote, and it'd make sense to include some sort of cross-promotion for the game in your big headlining crossover. We did, after all, see Rosalina get into Mario Kart Wii, so it makes a lot of sense. Secondly, I'd say that they'll pull a similar stunt to how Delfino Plaza was handled - the models and textures for the stage can be pulled almost directly from Galaxy with only a bit of editing and cutting down to make into an effective Smash stage, and you could easily pull from similar code used for the Halberd stage to have a floating platform moving around. Thirdly - it's fresh and unique. It'd give a completely unique feel to the game as a stage whilst simultaneously working well as an interesting curiosity, and honestly, I think it'd be pretty fun to see.

However, Comet Observatory isn't the only stage coming in this release. There's a second stage too - this one being the returning Melee stage Fountain of Dreams. I think taking the opportunity to bring back content from older games is a special one with Brawl - and this is a good example of exactly that. Fountain of Dreams also brings along the song of the same name from Melee, just for good measure. Again, direct gamerip, nothing too special.

As it happens, collectables were also a big part of Brawl, and a part we're gonna keep around! Firstly, trophies. These would consist of:
  • Rosalina (Mario series, representing Super Mario Galaxy)
  • Toad Ship (Mario series, again representing Super Mario Galaxy)
  • Mega Mushroom (Mario series, technically representing the recent Mario Kart Wii)
  • POW Block (Mario series, again sort of representing Mario Kart Wii by technicality)
  • Wild Wing (Mario series, this time more directly representing Mario Kart Wii)
  • Crossbow (Zelda series, representing Link's Crossbow Training)
  • PED Suit Samus (Metroid series, representing the recent Metroid Prime 3: Corruption)
  • Rhundas (Metroid series, again representing Metroid Prime 3: Corruption)
  • Ghor (Metroid series, once again representing Metroid Prime 3: Corruption)
  • Gandrayda (Metroid series, yet again representing Metroid Prime 3: Corruption)
  • Balance Board (Other series, representing the reasonably recent Wii Fit)
I'm also going to suggest that there's some relevant PNG images for stickers from recent releases. Most of them would be official Mario Kart Wii renders, you know how it is.

Whilst the first DLC batch lacks a new playable character, there's still plenty of content here to get people talking and keep them excited for what's to come. A healthy mix of promotion, fan-favourite content, and plenty of unlockables, it's a good starting show to get people invested. I'll note this much: with the recent release of Dr. Mario Online Rx on WiiWare at the time, I came really close to justifying Dr. Mario getting in - but I think it's too soon to throw in a whole new playable character. Whilst there's plenty of content here, a lot of it is designed to be reused from other sources where possible, mostly because of the fact that this update's focus is on fixing bugs and making sure things are in good shape. Bear in mind that not every update is a "big, singular content update" of some kind - some are smaller and a bit unexpected.

Acting primarily in reaction to a pretty solid reception across the board of the first batch of DLC, Update 2 is a basic bug fix for the most part, though does bring some new content at the same time. It releases six weeks after the first update, on September 19th, 2008. What does it consist of?

That's right! Finally, a new character joins the fray, and it's Dr. Mario! Despite having less work already done in the final release than Mewtwo or Roy, Doc felt like an important inclusion as a representative of the reasonably recent WiiWare service, bringing to the table something to slide in a wink and a nod to Dr. Mario Online Rx with. Not only that, but being a clone of both Mario and Luigi with a few unique properties and animations, he felt like he'd be easier to pick back up as opposed to having to start from scratch. He isn't intended to be Melee-accurate, though - there's going to be a few moves changed purely so it's easier to nab them from other sources here and there. As a side note, Dr. Mario also brings with him a single song, being a direct gamerip of Fever. It's placed in the "Other" category alongside Chill.

• Viruses (Mario series, intended as a rep for Dr. Mario Online Rx)
  • Megavitamin Pill (Mario series, again a Dr. Mario rep)
  • Poppy Bros. Jr. (Kirby series, intended as a rep for Kirby Super Star Ultra)
  • Giratina (Pokémon series, as a rep for the upcoming Pokémon Platinum)
  • Captain Syrup (WarioWare series, specifically intended to represent Wario Land: Shake It!, a reasonably recent release for the time.)

Update 2 is intended to keep people talking, but also to slide in some extra content that wasn't quite ready the first time around. It's primarily, again, centred on bug-fixes - Dr. Mario's been in development in this form since shortly before the game's release, after all. Nonetheless, Update 2 is intended to be primarily promotional in nature.

I'm probably going to come back to this at some point. Right now, I think I need some sleep. It's 4am.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Street Fighter X Tekken:

Street Fighter:
  • Fei Long & Dee Jay
  • Rose & T. Hawk
  • Batsu Ichimonji & Akira Kazama (Rivals Schools)
  • Morrigan Aensland & Lilith Aensland (Darkstalkers)
Tekken:
  • Feng Wei & Miguel
  • Lee Chao Lan & Anna Williams
  • Sophitia Alexandria & Heishiro Mitsurugi (SoulCalibur)
  • Yuri Lowell & Flynn Scifo (Tales of Vesperia)

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
DreamMix TV - World Fighters
Konami:
  • Goemon (Mystical Ninja)
  • Bill Rizer (Contra)
  • Riou (Suikoden)

Hudson Soft:
  • Willy Wombat
  • Sunny (Robopon)
  • Hagane (Hagane: The Final Conflict)

Takara:
  • Yamato Delgado (B-Daman)
  • Bumblebee (Transformers)

Guests:
1. Raphael (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
2. Felix the Cat [Note: I know his game had it's Japanese release canceled, but it would be a fun reference]
3. Earthworm Jim

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
A few people have done their take on Brawl DLC, so I may as well take a stab at it! I want to take a realistic look, imagining how it could have actually looked if the Wii were capable of handling DLC at all.

First things first, there'd likely be some kind of DLC-specific aspect to the Wii Shop Channel that would allow you to view DLC for Brawl, similar to its iteration in the Sm4sh page on Wii U - however, given you couldn't download Brawl, it'd be a menu that you could access through presumably a DLC tab of some kind. Also, DLC wouldn't just be characters or "packs". Whilst there would naturally be some "packs" of content that would all come out at once, I'd like to imagine you would also get the option to download them seperately. Also, unless explicitly stated otherwise: music is downloaded for free to your system. Also, note that retroactive additions aren't added into the Subspace Emissary.

--------------------------------------------------------​

As for when DLC would start up, I think doing so immediately after release would be a bad look. As such, I'm postulating the first DLC content would come out on August 8th, 2008. This places the first DLC content several months after JP release and at a time when the game is accessible in all regions, giving the development team time for a brief break before the DLC-specific team needs to start work. The date is also because it's a Friday - giving you a whole weekend to sink your teeth into it! The August DLC would be a bit like a "batch" of sorts, intended to be a big showing for the first release overall.

The first DLC content update would release alongside a patch intended to sort out some bugs and glitches here and there, likely including a variety of infamous aspects, but notably not changing balancing aside from simply removing glitches. Remember, Brawl was a party game first and foremost, and thus it wouldn't really make a lot of sense to have "character balancing" be a key component of how the game was altered. But, now for the fun stuff! What new content is going to be included in our first big DLC release? Well...

The first (and headlining) addition is Comet Observatory, a stage based on the location of the same name in Super Mario Galaxy, and a completely new inclusion. Comet Observatory also comes with the music track Super Mario Galaxy, a direct gamerip. As for the stage itself, you fight on a stylised platform which floats around the observatory, occasionally coming to land on certain areas of the arena. Various NPCs and characters, such as Captain Toad, Rosalina, and numerous Lumas can be seen throughout the stage.

There's a few reasons I'm considering this to be the headlining inclusion of DLC Batch 1 - firstly, Galaxy was still a reasonably recent (November 2007) release to promote, and it'd make sense to include some sort of cross-promotion for the game in your big headlining crossover. We did, after all, see Rosalina get into Mario Kart Wii, so it makes a lot of sense. Secondly, I'd say that they'll pull a similar stunt to how Delfino Plaza was handled - the models and textures for the stage can be pulled almost directly from Galaxy with only a bit of editing and cutting down to make into an effective Smash stage, and you could easily pull from similar code used for the Halberd stage to have a floating platform moving around. Thirdly - it's fresh and unique. It'd give a completely unique feel to the game as a stage whilst simultaneously working well as an interesting curiosity, and honestly, I think it'd be pretty fun to see.

However, Comet Observatory isn't the only stage coming in this release. There's a second stage too - this one being the returning Melee stage Fountain of Dreams. I think taking the opportunity to bring back content from older games is a special one with Brawl - and this is a good example of exactly that. Fountain of Dreams also brings along the song of the same name from Melee, just for good measure. Again, direct gamerip, nothing too special.

As it happens, collectables were also a big part of Brawl, and a part we're gonna keep around! Firstly, trophies. These would consist of:
  • Rosalina (Mario series, representing Super Mario Galaxy)
  • Toad Ship (Mario series, again representing Super Mario Galaxy)
  • Mega Mushroom (Mario series, technically representing the recent Mario Kart Wii)
  • POW Block (Mario series, again sort of representing Mario Kart Wii by technicality)
  • Wild Wing (Mario series, this time more directly representing Mario Kart Wii)
  • Crossbow (Zelda series, representing Link's Crossbow Training)
  • PED Suit Samus (Metroid series, representing the recent Metroid Prime 3: Corruption)
  • Rhundas (Metroid series, again representing Metroid Prime 3: Corruption)
  • Ghor (Metroid series, once again representing Metroid Prime 3: Corruption)
  • Gandrayda (Metroid series, yet again representing Metroid Prime 3: Corruption)
  • Balance Board (Other series, representing the reasonably recent Wii Fit)
I'm also going to suggest that there's some relevant PNG images for stickers from recent releases. Most of them would be official Mario Kart Wii renders, you know how it is.

Whilst the first DLC batch lacks a new playable character, there's still plenty of content here to get people talking and keep them excited for what's to come. A healthy mix of promotion, fan-favourite content, and plenty of unlockables, it's a good starting show to get people invested. I'll note this much: with the recent release of Dr. Mario Online Rx on WiiWare at the time, I came really close to justifying Dr. Mario getting in - but I think it's too soon to throw in a whole new playable character. Whilst there's plenty of content here, a lot of it is designed to be reused from other sources where possible, mostly because of the fact that this update's focus is on fixing bugs and making sure things are in good shape. Bear in mind that not every update is a "big, singular content update" of some kind - some are smaller and a bit unexpected.

Acting primarily in reaction to a pretty solid reception across the board of the first batch of DLC, Update 2 is a basic bug fix for the most part, though does bring some new content at the same time. It releases six weeks after the first update, on September 19th, 2008. What does it consist of?

That's right! Finally, a new character joins the fray, and it's Dr. Mario! Despite having less work already done in the final release than Mewtwo or Roy, Doc felt like an important inclusion as a representative of the reasonably recent WiiWare service, bringing to the table something to slide in a wink and a nod to Dr. Mario Online Rx with. Not only that, but being a clone of both Mario and Luigi with a few unique properties and animations, he felt like he'd be easier to pick back up as opposed to having to start from scratch. He isn't intended to be Melee-accurate, though - there's going to be a few moves changed purely so it's easier to nab them from other sources here and there. As a side note, Dr. Mario also brings with him a single song, being a direct gamerip of Fever. It's placed in the "Other" category alongside Chill.

• Viruses (Mario series, intended as a rep for Dr. Mario Online Rx)
  • Megavitamin Pill (Mario series, again a Dr. Mario rep)
  • Poppy Bros. Jr. (Kirby series, intended as a rep for Kirby Super Star Ultra)
  • Giratina (Pokémon series, as a rep for the upcoming Pokémon Platinum)
  • Captain Syrup (WarioWare series, specifically intended to represent Wario Land: Shake It!, a reasonably recent release for the time.)

Update 2 is intended to keep people talking, but also to slide in some extra content that wasn't quite ready the first time around. It's primarily, again, centred on bug-fixes - Dr. Mario's been in development in this form since shortly before the game's release, after all. Nonetheless, Update 2 is intended to be primarily promotional in nature.

I'm probably going to come back to this at some point. Right now, I think I need some sleep. It's 4am.
breathes in

Okay, so some pretty big criticisms of mine:
  • The fact that this DLC is entirely Wii Shop Channel-centric
  • The fact that stages and characters are in separate packs
  • The fact that of all unused characters, you choose Dr. Mario
I know this isn’t the complete set, but it’s still pretty bad DLC IMO.

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
Donkey Kong Country DLC Pass
Cranky Kong
Candy Kong
New Funky Mode Funky Kong
Rash (Battletoads)
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Toad
Bowser

You would only be able to play as a two-character tag team at a time, though you could switch one or both of the characters if you beat or exit a level. I'd like to think something fairly comical would happen if you played as one of these Kongs. Let's say, for example, you play as Candy. Now one of the other characters would fill in as your save point character as long as you had her selected. Plenty of funny dialogue can be written to go along with that.

And yes, I included Bowser. He'd be a pretty funny addition, and while I've done it plenty in Ultimate, I still love the thought of him duking it out with K Rool.

Edit: Also, two new animal buddies! Yoshi, and Turbo the falcon. Turbo heavily resembles the hover bike from Batteltoads, and functions as an extremely fast way to get through levels. You ride on his back. His downside is that, by being so fast, you have less reaction time to enemies and obstacles.

Last edited:

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
I'll do it for Mario kart Double dash. There is 2 waves of content, each wave having 2 duo and 1 cup and being loosely based on both big Mario Gamecube titles: Luigi's mansion and Mario sunshine.

Wave 1
Characters: E. Gadd + Ghosts and Dry Bones + Shy guy
Ghost cup: Haunted castle, Dark land, Boo woods, Luigi's mansion

Wave 2
Characters: Toadsworth + Pianta and Blooper + Wiggler
Sunshine cup: Blooper beach, Jolly roger bay, Bower Jr's toy room, Delfino plaza

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
breathes in

Okay, so some pretty big criticisms of mine:
  • The fact that this DLC is entirely Wii Shop Channel-centric
  • The fact that stages and characters are in separate packs
  • The fact that of all unused characters, you choose Dr. Mario
I know this isn’t the complete set, but it’s still pretty bad DLC IMO.
Firstly, thanks for reminding me about this! I should continue it some time :3

Secondly, those are all pretty valid criticisms. My main thought process behind those decisions is mostly just because I think DLC would be seen as a very risky move to Nintendo's higher-ups at the time, so the idea of using Brawl's large install base as a method of ensuring it also works as crosspromotion would be a great way to get the foot through the door - you can't rely on things like television ads to promote WiiWare, for instance. Also, Dr. Mario's choice wasn't out of personal preference, but moreso logic - it's solid crosspromotion for Dr. Mario Online RX, his skeleton is similar enough to Mario's and Luigi's that it'd make life a little easier for the first post-launch pick, and there'd still be a decent amount of interest whilst not being too much of an investment of time.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Final Fantasy: Dissidia Duodecim
  • Maria - Final Fantasy II
  • Locke Cole - Final Fantasy VI
  • Zack Fair - Final Fantasy VII
  • Rinoa Heartilly - Final Fantasy VIII
  • Vivi - Final Fantasy IX
  • Auron - Final Fantasy X
  • Seymour Guado - Final Fantasy X
  • Ashe - Final Fantasy XII
  • Vayne Solidor - Final Fantasy XII
  • Snow Villiers - Final Fantasy XIII
  • Sazh Katzroy - Final Fantasy XIII
  • Cid Raines - Finsl Fantasy XIII
  • Y'shtola - Final Fantasy XIV
  • Noctis - Final Fantasy XV
  • Ardyn - Final Fantasy XV

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Jurassic Park: Warpath (Jurassic World Expansion)
DLC Fighters & Stages
  • Indominus Rex (Home Stage: Main Street)
  • Indoraptor (Home Stage: Lockwood Manor)
  • Scorpious (Home Stage: Camp Cretaceous)
  • Carnotaurus (Home Stage: Nublar Plains)
  • Baryonyx: (Home Stage: Maintenance Center)
  • Allosaurus (Home Stage: Big Rock Campsite)
  • Iguanodon (Home Stage: Cretaceous Plains)
  • Therizinosaurus (Home Stage: Biosyn Courtyard)

Perkilator

Smash Legend
I know it's not necessarily a "classic" game in the traditional sense, but I really think Mario Odyssey, as fantastic as it is on its own, kind of under-utilized the idea of DLC. So I decided to make a 3-season DLC expansion pass.
Season 1 (2018)Season 2 (2019)Season 3 (2020)
  • New Kingdom: :delfino:
  • New playable character: Luigi
  • New minigame: Luigi's Balloon World
  • Cloud Kingdom is now a proper Kingdom
  • New Kingdom: Yoshi's Island
  • New playable character: Peach
  • New minigame: Yoshi's Safari
  • Ruined Kingdom is now a proper Kingdom
  • New Kingdom: Diamond City
  • New playable character: Wario
  • New minigame: WarioWare

Oracle Link

Smash Master
This Dlc is for a hypothetical Disney infinity Trilogy!
Pinochio
Peter Pan
Lilo
Snow White
Dopey
Classic Disney Movie Enemy Packs 1 and 2
Moana
Maui
Moana Playset
Toybox Toys:
Placable Water
Cocnut pirates
Tamatoa
Tekal
Jedi Rey
General Grievous
Padme
Emperor Palpatine
Toy Box Toys:
New Sith Bosses
New Motherships
Thanos
Captain marvel
Dr. Strange
Toybox Toys:
Chitauri
Criminals
Wolverine
Storm
Cyclops
Beast
Magneto
Sabertooth
Toybox toys:
Diffrent Sentinel Enemys
X Mansion
MCU Spiderman
Spider Gwen
Comic Green Goblin
Dr. Octopus
Toybox Toys:
Aunt mays house
Midtown high
Classic Daily Bugle
Goofy
Pete
Uncle Scrouge
Huey Dewey and louie (All three are one character)
Toybox Toys:
Donalds 313
Donalds House Boat
Scrouges Mansion (OG Duck tales)
BIG Beagle Boys Enemy types (3 of them all based on og Ducktales)

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Not an old game, obviously, but I figured Super Mario Wonder deserves some DLC. Note that each of the playable characters in each DLC scenario can be played in the main story after beating at least one level in each DLC scenario.
Playable characters
  • Donkey Kong
  • Diddy Kong
Gameplay
  • DK and Diddy both start out with the latter on the former's back. Getting has as DK causes Diddy to fall off as DK disappears until Diddy finds a DK barrel.
  • Neither Kong can use power-ups other than the Wonder Flower but they make up for this by playing as they do in the Retro Studios DKC games.
  • DK controls:
    • B: Jump
    • B in midair: Barrel Jet (glides using Diddy's jetpack)
    • Y: Hand Slap (slaps both hands on the ground, creating a shockwave around himself)
    • B + Y: Hand Clap (claps and creates a smaller shockwave in front of himself)
    • Y + Forward: Barrel Roll (rolls forward and gains momentum by mashing Y, which can plow through small enemies but gets pushed back by larger enemies)
    • Y + Forward after Hand Slap: Dash
    • B + Dash: Dash Jump
    • Y when close to an enemy or object: Cargo Throw (picks up items then throws them by releasing Y)
    • L / ZL: Diddy Jump (has Diddy hop off of DK's back and then clamber back on; also useful for getting into pipes that only he can go through)
    • L / ZL while crouching: Popgun Peanut (Diddy fires a peanut that travels in a horizontal arc)
    • R / ZR: Spin / Action Badge
  • Diddy Controls:
    • L / ZL in midair: Barrel Jet (glides using Diddy's jetpack)
    • Y: Popgun Pound (pounds his Peanut Popguns on the ground while firing two peanuts at a time)
    • B + Y: Popgun Peanut (fires a single peanut)
    • Y + Forward: Cartwheel (rolls forward only once but picks up slight momentum for each small enemy defeated)
    • Y + Forward after Cartwheel or Popgun Pound: Dash
Levels
  • Jungle Hijinxs
    • Boss: King K. Rool
  • Mushroom Mine Cart
  • Stickerbush Savannah
  • Hillbilly Honeycomb
    • Boss: King Zing
  • Boardwalk Boogie
  • Simian Seaside
  • Gang-Plank Galleon
    • Boss: Kleever
  • Rhythm Ruins
  • Ice Cave Escapades
  • Frosty Factory
    • Boss: Bleak
  • Rocketbarrel Ride
  • Crocodile Castle
  • Kremling Kabuki
    • Final Boss: Kabuki K. Rool

Enemies
  • Kritter
  • Klaptrap
  • Klap-Blaster
  • Klump
  • Krusha
  • Zinger
  • Mini-Necky
  • Kaboom
  • Kannon
  • Klank
  • Klubba
  • Krook
  • Kutlass
  • Klinger
  • Koin
  • Kopter
  • Re-Koil
  • Skidda
  • Nibbla
  • Lurchin
  • Bazza
  • Puftup
  • Shuri
  • Flotsam
  • Clambo
  • Squidge
Playable character
  • Wario
    • Unlike the Kongs, Wario can use power-ups other than the Wonder Flower, but has a much simpler base moveset
Gameplay
  • Y: Power-Up Action
  • Y + Forward: Shoulder Tackle
  • L / ZL / Down in midair: Ground Pound
  • Y when close to an enemy or object: Wario Throw (grabs then holds the enemy, then throws upon releasing)
  • Y + Down: Earthshake Punch (punches the ground once to cause a shockwave)
Worlds
  • The DLC scenario takes place in an abandoned castle housing an Alice in Wonderland-esque setting.
  • Each course can be played in any order before the final level
  • Rabbit Hole Rumpus
    • Boss: White Rabbit (Spewart) / Mad Hatter (Topper) / March Hare (Rango) / Duchess (Hariet)
  • Wiggler’s Way
    • Boss: Wiggler
  • Sphinx Stump
    • Boss: Cheshire Cat (King Totomesu)
  • Seaside Soup
    • Boss: Mock Turtle and Gryphon (Lakitu & Spinies)
  • Croquet Courtroom
    • Boss: Flamingo (Master Necky)
  • Royal Rose Garden
    • Boss: Queen of Hearts (Captain Syrup)
After beating the DLC scenario, Wario's Wonderland is unlocked as a world in the base game, with EX versions of the normal bosses and Wario as the final boss.
You can now equip up to three badges at a time for each level; typically one of each kind of badge.
  • 1 Action Badge
  • 1 Boost Badge
  • 1 Expert Badge

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The other three Smash games
Bowser​
King Dedede​
Mewtwo​
Marth​
Peach​
Meowth​
Sigurd​
Pit​
Toad​
Wario​
Diddy Kong​
Bubbles​
Excitebiker​
Ayumi Tachibana​
Dr. Mario​
Geno​
Dixie Kong​
Tetra​
Krystal​
Mewtwo​
Plusle & Minun​
Roy​

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
X-Men: Children of the Atom
  • Gambit
  • Rogue
  • Beast
  • Jubilee
  • Jean Grey (Phoenix)
  • Bishop
  • Nightcrawler
  • Mr. Sinister
  • Emma Frost
  • Banshee
Marvel Super Heroes
  • Thor
  • Nova
  • She-Hulk
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Drax the Destroyer
  • Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers)
  • Punisher
  • Silver Surfer

Last edited:

BritishGuy54

Smash Journeyman
Mario Kart DS:
Birdo
Bowser Jr.
E. Gadd
Diddy Kong

Retro Tracks:
SNES Vanilla Lake 2
N64 Koopa Troopa Beach
GBA Boo Lake
GCN Mario Circuit

SNES Bowser Castle 3
N64 Royal Raceway
GBA Sunset Wilds
GCN Dino Dino Jungle

dezeray112

Smash Hero
If Mario Golf 64 did have DLC:

Characters:
  • Putts (GBC)
  • Grace (GBC)
  • Tiny (GBC)
  • Gene Yuss (GBC)
  • Bean (Mobile Golf)
  • Rozary (Mobile Golf)
  • Powert (Mobile Golf)
  • Bird (Mobile Golf)
  • Foreman Spike (Wrecking Crew/Mobile Golf)
  • Link (Legend of Zelda)
  • Boo
  • Koopa
  • King Bob-Omb
  • Waluigi

Courses:
  • Marion Cup
  • Palms Cup
  • Dunes Cup
  • Links Cup
  • Spooky Cup
  • Dreams Cup

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are some of mine:

SSB64:
Bowser
Sheik
Marth
King Dedede
Mewtwo
Pit
This is the four scrapped fighters, my preferred LoZ character, and a retro.

Stages
Mute City
Onett
Archanea
Underworld

Mario Kart DS
Shy Guy
Birdo
E Gadd
Toadette
Diddy Kong

Mario Kart 7
Waluigi
Toadette
Diddy Kong
Bowser Jr.

Mario Party Superstars (It’s only 2.5 years ago, but I wanted to do it anyway)
Koopa Troopa
Boo
Shy Guy
Pom Pom
If a workaround is allowed, I’d add Toad and Toadette here too.

Boards
Goomba’s Game Board (Mario Party 4)
Sweet Dream (Mario Party 5)

Minigames
All-Fired Up (Mario Party 3)
Merry-Go-Chomp (Mario Party 3)
Hide n’ go Boom (Mario Party 4)
Blame It on the Crane (Mario Party 4)
The Great Deflate (Mario Party 4)
Fish upon a Star (Mario Party 5)
Will Flower (Mario Party 5)
Triple Jump (Mario Party 5)
Tug ‘o Dorrie (Mario Party 5)
All Mario Party 5 Bowser Minigames.

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Here are some of mine:

SSB64:
Bowser
Sheik
Marth
King Dedede
Mewtwo
Pit
This is the four scrapped fighters, my preferred LoZ character, and a retro.

Stages
Mute City
Onett
Archanea
Underworld

Mario Kart DS
Shy Guy
Birdo
E Gadd
Toadette
Diddy Kong

Mario Kart 7
Waluigi
Toadette
Diddy Kong
Bowser Jr.

Mario Party Superstars
Koopa Troopa
Boo
Shy Guy
Pom Pom
If a workaround is allowed, I’d add Toad and Toadette here too.

Boards
Goomba’s Game Board (Mario Party 4)
Sweet Dream (Mario Party 5)

Minigames
All-Fired Up (Mario Party 3)
Merry-Go-Chomp (Mario Party 3)
Hide n’ go Boom (Mario Party 4)
Blame It on the Crane (Mario Party 4)
The Great Deflate (Mario Party 4)
Fish upon a Star (Mario Party 5)
Will Flower (Mario Party 5)
Triple Jump (Mario Party 5)
Tug ‘o Dorrie (Mario Party 5)
All Mario Party 5 Bowser Minigames.
I can undestand with Mario Kart 7.
Good list, but MP SS ain't a classic game. Don't be sad, bro.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I can undestand with Mario Kart 7.
Good list, but MP SS ain't a classic game. Don't be sad, bro.
Thank you for liking these, and while Superstars is only 2.5 years old at the moment, it was more of a for fun thing (I should’ve noted that it wasn’t a classic game when first posting)

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The other three Smash games
Bowser​
King Dedede​
Mewtwo​
Marth​
Peach​
Meowth​
Sigurd​
Pit​
Toad​
Wario​
Diddy Kong​