• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majora's Mask Mafia | Game Over!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
X1 explained it like 50 times already, you're just not listening. And you totally ignored my statements explaining why he wasn't town.

lol, I was lying so he would vote Dan
Why would you say that you were lying? If you argued with me it might be believable but I couldn't let something like that just go, especially since they are confirmed to be of the same faction at this point, and I think they know it. They're just gonna go for the NL.

I don't even know what to say about this fakeclaim reversal, thank god he's confirmed scum otherwise I'd be confused as hell. Taking it back when it's had dump-truck sized holes poke in it does make sense and is the best town play at the time. At the same time, doesn't deal with the inherent scummyness of the play.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
adum:

so i massively buddied up to my own scummate day 1 about things I wasn't even in control of, let him fakeclaim doc when there would have been absolutely no reason for him not to (after I JUST revealed my own fakeclaim and got flak for it), and then allowed him to defend me so hardcore right before deadline when just pushing for my lycnh or just staying out of teh thread would have let him survive

ok

If you're town, I'm scum.

You don't ahve the same guarantee with DangR.

Why risk it? You're not playing to your meta.

This is DanGR's second game, first lylo.

There are a PLETHORA of reasons he hid his role because of that.

We don't know the scum roles. Jailer could be important to RBing scum PRs.

It doesn't even matter. That's such an insignificant part of DanGR's case when everything else makes sense for him being town.

it's a bad argument because the rest of your argument is faulty.

mod meta is just like regular meta; it's fluff, not the case

@Dan, i'll be voting you 5 min before deadline if I cant convicne x1 to stop being dumb. it's the only thing I can do

x1, stop tunneling your idea without giving justification

explain why dan isn't town
^^^^^

me ruining your evil plans

X1-12

Smash Champion
X1, seriously, COUNTER MY POST

You've given NO justification for why you think Dan is town in light of all my arguments against yours.

When this game is over, I'm going to be railing on you SO hard for not doing the townie thing and EXPLAINING YOUR READS.
I've explained that in my mind flavour confirms Dan as scum, there's no way I can take your counter-points seriously. its not a case of different name, its a case of not existing.

wrt to you: I see no pro-town intent in your posts, several of the things you've done like defending Dan is not townie at all, its not a case of you thinking him town, you are actively defending him loads and loads. This is not something I care to drag out for ages, I've read the posts and I think you are scum.

X1-12

Smash Champion
lol, you drunk? you got a lot of wine.

OR, at 2:58 you could not vote Dan and then stall out..

Don't try to AtE me into changing either.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I do*

wrt to you: I see no pro-town intent in your posts, several of the things you've done like defending Dan is not townie at all, its not a case of you thinking him town, you are actively defending him loads and loads. This is not something I care to drag out for ages, I've read the posts and I think you are scum.
It's townie because I KNOW HE'S TOWN

Why woudl you NOt defend town read?

I've been using my town rteads ALL GAME to get scum, and I got ALL of them on D2 when I saw everyone but OS adum and FF as town

i make raeds and i make decisions based on them

and i explain them

you don't

which is why we're going to lopse

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
If he doesn't, we're completely dependent on frozenflame anyway, god, losing because FF couldn't get on in time for the deadline would suck so hard.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Its sickening because I can't see any way this game can end and not make me angry. Ironically the least angry I'd be would be if I was completely wrong about the scumteam

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, sorry everyone. Don't worry about me joining any other games on this sight. I won't.

X1-12

Smash Champion
LAWL I'M SCUM AND TRICKED YOU ALL!!!

lawl, going to get dinner cya toMorrow hopefully

just sayin if adum/ff is the scum team then complete GGs

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
You guys don't have to keep up the ruse anymore, we're in twilight, dangr is dead and sir bed is obvious-scum next game day. For all intents and purposes it's over.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
adum, you can't be serious >.>

either you and dangr are scumbuddies and have ***** me all day (unlikely), or this game is over

please don't fake this anymore

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
If I had more experience I'm sure I could have nailed you guys. :( I knew you were scum on both "know who was town" and "know who was scum" fronts, I just didn't know how to prove it and convince others. /johns

I'm still proud I had all 3 scum pinned D2. <.>

X1-12

Smash Champion
since you guys are almost certainly trying to convince me/ff to not vote you in 2nd LYLO just know I'm not actually paying any attention to what you are saying now, I doubt FF would either

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Ew.

Is there an SK or something?

Or did the scumteam decide not to aplhastrike and let us be dumb all day?

adum, you can seriously drop it if you won. Dan is almost assuredly just a VT. I doubt there's a bomb in this game or anything else that could mess up your mafia win.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Dude, if dan flips scum they're confirmed same faction by cross-voting, the only thing I can think of at this point if he's telling the truth is that we're actually dealing with a SK instead of a complete mafia faction.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I've thought about the balance with abductor when hosting AIMmafia games with abductors.

Basically abductor/SK combo vs this town is imbalanced, 3 indies or 2 indies and lone scum is possible

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Well, I'm going to assume by adum not being like "lol we win :awesome:" that he's being serious.

I'm also assuming scum didn't NOT alpha strike.

If adum's town, there has to be an SK.

SK just seems so unlikely though.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm a VT, not scum.

No point in lying about it right now.

If there is an SK is there anything you guys wanna ask me about- you know, with me being confirmed townie in twilight?

Top Bottom