• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

X1-12

Smash Champion
End of Day 8 Votecount - [3/4]

Raziek [3] - kuz, RR, Inferno
th3kuzinator [1] - Raziek
Red Ryu [0]
Inferno3044 [0]

Not Voting [0]

Raziek (Link, Independent Jack of All Trades) has been Lynched!

th3kuzinator (Lulu, Vanilla Townie) has survived to Endgame!

Inferno (Sakon, Town Hated Jailer) has survived to Endgame!

Red Ryu (Business Scrub, Vanilla Townie) has survived to Endgame!

Town Win!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Really good **** to Kuz. Really.

Raziek reminded me of indyGheb in PokeMafia which made me think he's indy. Solid play though, you were the most likely candidate. Good job working in on that inevitable doubt you have on Kuz.

I'd had a hard time reading Raz if it wasn't for the indyGheb relation.

GG, fun to read.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Well then, good game...this was fun to watch progress. :)

I want to apologize right now for my play during the time I was alive; having not played Mafia in quite a while before this, I was pretty much going in blind.

GG Everyone.

Solid - forgive meee. :bee:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh, and for those who care, I was BP 2/3 nights.

Majoras Mask Role PM

Welcome to Majora's Mask Mafia Raziek! You are Link, Independent Jack of all Trades

You are the protagonist! Link! Hero to many, but being idolised so by the general population has left you feeling somewhat alienated, you can't relate to people any more =[ You've rebelled and become your own man!

Active Abilities:
Change Mask: Once each Night you may send me the command Put on: [Species] Mask or Remove Mask and you will transform into that species. The viable masks to wear are 'Zora', 'Goron' or 'Deku' and removing your mask returns you to human form. The race you are may affect the Night actions of others. You may change your mask and play a song each Night, and changing your mask happens before you play a song

Elegy of Emptiness: You can play this song by sending me the command Play: Elegy of Emptiness. If you use this ability a statue of yourself will appear in your place, and any actions that target you will instead target your statue. If you change species, then the statue no longer has any effect. If a statue has been created and is still intact, playing the Elegy of Emptiness will remove that statue and create a new one which matches your current species. Your statue will be destroyed by a Night Kill but you will survive the attack. If your statue is destroyed by a Night Kill you will not be informed. You may play only one song per Night, on top of any mask changes you make.

Song of Time: To play this song you send me the command Play: Song of Time. This song must be played at least once every three Nights (If you put it off from the start for as long as possible, you are forced to play it on Night 3). If you fail to do so then any song actions you submit in that Night will be ignored and the Song of Time will be played instead. You may play only one song per Night, on top of any mask changes you make. Playing the Song of Time will remove any statues you have created via the Elegy of Emptiness ability. If you die then the moon will NOT end the game. This action has the highest Night Action priority in the game and thus cannot be roleblocked or similar.

Inverse Song of Time: Once in the game, during the Day Phase, you may send me privately the command Play: Inverse Song of Time. If you do so then the deadline of that Day phase will be extended by 48 hours. Playing this song may alert people as to your current species as they can hear which instrument is being played.

Song of Double Time: Once in the game, during the Day phase, you may send me privately the command Play: Song of Double Time. If you do so then the deadline for that Day phase will be shortened to half as long as it was from the time you sent the action. If a deadline extension is granted by the mod for reasons such as, to accommodate a replacement, then the deadline extension will be half as long as it usually would. Playing this song may alert people as to your current species as they can hear which instrument is being played. This ability may only be played if there is at least 48 hours left in the current Day phase.

Species
You are currently a Human visitor to Clock Town, however you are able to change this.

Safeclaims
You have multiple safeclaims. They are as follows:

Link, Vanilla Townie. Link is a Human visitor to Clock Town

Link, Town Jack of all Trades. Link is currently a Human visitor to Clock Town, however you are able to change this.

Medigoron, Vanilla Townie. Medigoron is a Goron visitor to Clock Town

Tijo, Vanilla Townie. Tijo is a Zora visitor to Clock Town

Deku Butler, Vanilla Townie. Deku Butler is a Deku visitor to Clock Town

Win Condition
You win when you are the last man standing or nothing can prevent this.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Will do full shoutouts tomorrow when I get home, in the meantime I welcome any comments and discussion on the set-up which I personally think is awesome
[Collapse=Role PMs with player names]Town

==============================

Welcome to Majora's Mask Mafia Circus! You are Mayor Dotour, Town Census Taker

You are the Mayor of Clock town, and you are responsible for all its citizens, however in recent times with the carnival going on, you are losing track of who is and isn't in your town. Worry not though, you can use your mayoral powers and take a census to find out!

Active Abilities:
Take Census: Each Night you may send me the command Census: [Species] and I will tell you how many individuals of that species there are living in Clock Town. This ability activates immediately after the previous Day's lynch, but before any kills occur that Night. The 5 different options which you may take a census on are: 'Human', 'Zora', 'Deku', 'Human' or 'Unclassified' To clarify if you submit the ability "Census: Unclassified" you will be told how many players there are in clock town that are NOT one of the main 4 species.

Species
You are a Human resident of Clock Town

Win Condition
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated

==============================

Welcome to Majora's Mask Mafia Panta! You are Anju, Town Lost Lover

You are the daughter of an innkeeper and are in love with the Mayor's son, Kafei. Much to your distress he has recently disappeared completely =[. You long to see your beloved again and you know you could never live without him, you have heard rumours that he is still out there, somewhere. You hold on hope that he will come back someday

Passive Abilities
Eternal Love: If at any point in the game, Kafei dies, you will immediately die as well. It will be revealed in thread that you committed suicide

Active Abilities
Look for Kafei:
Once each Night you may send me the command Love: [Player Name]. If the player you target is Kafei, and if Kafei chooses to target you that Night then you will gain the ability to communicate with that player at any time. The passive ability Eternal Love will still be in effect however. If you use this ability successfully, your role name will change to Town [Re-united] Lost Lover

Special Information
Kafei, Town Lost Lover is in this game and has an ability identical to your Look for Kafei ability.

Species

Win Condition

========================

Welcome to Majora's Mask Mafia ¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯! You are Kafei, Town Lost Lover

You are the Mayor's son and are in love with Anju, the innkeeper's daughter. A terrible curse has fallen upon you recently and you have become stuck in the body from your childhood =[. Because of this you have run away from home, and the only thing that keeps you in Clock Town is your love for Anju - You couldn't live without her.

Passive Abilities
Eternal Love: If at any point in the game, Anju dies, you will immediately die as well. It will be revealed in thread that you committed suicide

Active Abilities
Look for Anju:
Once each Night you may send me the command Love: [Player Name]. If the player you target is Anju, and if Anju chooses to target you that Night then you will gain the ability to communicate with that player at any time. The passive ability Eternal Love will still be in effect however. If you use this ability successfully, your role name will change to Town [Re-united] Lost Lover

Special Information
Anju, Town Lost Lover is in this game and has an ability identical to your Look for Anju ability.

Species

Win Condition

============================

Welcome to Majora's Mask Mafia Werekill! You are Goron Elder, Town Sane Cop

Despite your bad memory, you are the wisest of the Gorons, and on your visit to Clock Town you can put your wisdom to good use!

Active Abilities
Investigate:
Each Night you may send me the command Investigate: [Player Name] and you will receive either the result "Guilty" if that player is in the Mafia, or "Innocent" if that player is not part of the mafia. You sanity is guaranteed.

Species
You are a Goron visitor to Clock Town

Win Condition

=============================

Welcome to Majora's Mask Mafia John2k4! You are Sea Turtle, Town Even Night Commuter

You are a fairly awesome Turtle fellow, and you like swimming back and forth. You are currently visiting Clock Town on holiday

Passive Abilities
Commute:
Each Night with an even number (Night 2, Night 4) etc, you will leave Clock-town for the Night. During this time you will be unable to be targeted by any Night actions. You do not need to submit an action for this to occur, and you cannot stop this ability from happening.

Species
You are a unclassified visitor to Clock Town

Win Condition

================================

Welcome to Majora's Mask Mafia Frio! You are Sakon, Town Hated Jailkeeper

You are Sakon the thief! however in recent times you have decided to use your powers for good, by kidnapping people! err, no wait. Its not what it looks like...

Passive Abilities
Criminal Reputation:
Because the whole of Clock Town know you are a thief, they hate you! You require 1 less vote to lynch than normal. For example on Day 1 it takes 8/15 votes to lynch, if on this Day you had 7 votes on you, you would be lynched.

Active Abilities
Kidnap!:
Each Night you may send me the command Jail: [Player Name] and you will kidnap that player for the Night, that player will be unable to use any Night actions and any kills targeting them will fail.

Species

Win Condition

===============================

Welcome to Majora's Mask Mafia dabuz! You are Toto, Vanilla Townie

You are the manager of the famed Zora band, the Indigo-Go's and you are in Clock Town with the band who are touring.

Species
You are a Zora visitor to Clock Town

Win Condition

================================

Welcome to Majora's Mask Mafia Overswarm! You are Lulu, Vanilla Townie

You are the famous singer of the band the Indigo-Go's you are an idol to Zora's everywhere! You are touring Termina and your next few gigs are all in Clock Town.

Species
You are a Zora visitor to Clock Town

Win Condition

==========================

Welcome to Majora's Mask Mafia spellcasters! You are Goron Elder's Son, Vanilla Townie

Your daddy brought you to Clock Town on vacation, but you've been screaming the whole time, maybe you'll enjoy it more when the carnival starts.

Species
You are a Goron visitor to Clock Town

Win Condition

=============================

Welcome to Majora's Mask Mafia Red Ryu! You are Business Scrub, Vanilla Townie

You're a natty salesman, but often sell completely useless stuff, why? You're currently trying to vend your wares in Clock Town, hopefully you can cash in on the tourists.

Species
You are a Deku visitor to Clock Town

Win Condition

MAFIA

Welcome to Majora's Mask Mafia Soupamario! You are Don Gero, Mafia Motivator/Demotivator

You are the legendary frog composer who had disappeared, in your absence you have been corrupted and have decided to use your music for evil instead! You are part of the plan to ruin the Clock Town carnival along with J (Kotake, Mafia Species Poisoner) and Xastrn (Jim, Mafia Hobo)

Mafia Communication
You may communicate with you fellow Mafia members at any time, you are free to use this Quicktopic. If you communicate through any other medium, please post logs in the Quicktopic or send them to me privately.

Active Abilities
Mafia Night Kill:
Each Night, one of the mafia may send me the command Kill: [Player Name] and that player will be killed. Whoever sends in this ability will be the player to carry out the kill. The order of priority for this action is: Poisoner, Motivator/Demotivator, Hobo. This means if the Poisoner and the Hobo send me two different kill choices, the kill submitted by the Poisoner is the one which will happen. Furthermore if the Poisoner and the Hobo both send me the same kill, then the Poisoner will be the one to carry out the kill since his choice has priority.

Motivate:
Each Night you may either Motivate or Demotivate. To Motivate, send me the command Uplifting Song: [Player Name] and that player will be able to use any Night actions they have twice on that Night. This ability does not work on any killing abilities, including poisoning.

Demotivate:
Each Night you may either Motivate or Demotivate. To Demotivate send me the command Sad Song: [Player Name] and that player will not be able to use any Night actions that Night.

Species
You are an Unclassified visitor to Clock Town

Safeclaim:
Your Safelclaim is: Frog Choir, Town Motivator/Demotivator. Frog Choir is an Unclassified visitor to Clock Town

Win Condition:
You win when your faction outnumbers the other factions and there is nothing standing in the way of your victory.

Welcome to Majora's Mask Mafia Xastrn! You are Jim, Mafia Hobo

You are the leader of the bombers, but have been turned to evil, you still have your street smarts though and now you are going to use them to ruin Clock Town carnival! You are plotting to do so along with: Soupamario (Don Gero, Mafia Motivator/Demotivator) and J (Kotake, Mafia Species Poisoner)

Mafia Communication
You may communicate with you fellow Mafia members at any time, you are free to use this Quicktopic. If you communicate through any other medium, please post logs in the Quicktopic or send them to me privately.

Active Abilities
Mafia Night Kill:
Each Night, one of the mafia may send me the command Kill: [Player Name] and that player will be killed. Whoever sends in this ability will be the player to carry out the kill. The order of priority for this action is: Poisoner, Motivator/Demotivator, Hobo. This means if the Poisoner and the Hobo send me two different kill choices, the kill submitted by the Poisoner is the one which will happen. Furthermore if the Poisoner and the Hobo both send me the same kill, then the Poisoner will be the one to carry out the kill since his choice has priority.

Street Smarts: Once each Night you may send me the command Hang Around: [Player Name] and you will be told a piece of information about that player. The information may be completely useless, or it may reveal something about their role, their species or their character. It is up to you to interpret and understand the information.

Species
You are a Human visitor to Clock Town

Safeclaim:
Your safeclaim is: Shiro, Town Hobo Shiro is a Human visitor to Clock Town

Win Condition:
You win when your faction outnumbers the other factions and there is nothing standing in the way of your victory.

=========================

Welcome to Majora's Mask Mafia J! You are Kotake, Mafia Species Poisoner

Tired of making potions to help people, you have decided to use your medicinal skills for evil instead! you are part of the plan to ruin Clock Town carnival along with Soupamario (Don Gero, Mafia Motivator/Demotivator) and Xastrn (Jim, Mafia Hobo)

Mafia Communication

Active Abilities
Mafia Night Kill:

Species Poison: Once per Night you may send me the command [Species] poison: [Player Name] and that player will be poisoned with a species specific poison. For example if you target a Zora with Zora poison, then the poisoning will be successful, however if you target a player with the wrong poison the action will not be lethal and they may or may not be notified of their poisoning. Once someone is successfully poisoned, they will die during the Night phase following the Night they were poisoned. The 4 viable poisons to use are 'Human', 'Zora', 'Goron' or 'Deku'.

Species
You are a Human visitor to Clock Town

Safeclaim
Your Safeclaim is: Madame Aroma, Vanilla Townie. Madame Aroma is a Human resident in Clock Town

Win Condition:

INDY

======================

Welcome to Majora's Mask Mafia Gustave! You are ???, Independant Paranoid Abductor

You are a mysterious being of some kind which lives in a toilet, need I say more?

Passive Abilities
Abduct: When your hand is out, 1 player of all those who target you during the current Night Phase will be taken into your toilet and abducted. This is not the same as killing and it will only be revealed in thread that the player has "disappeared". If multiple players target you, one will be selected to be abducted (you get no choice in the matter). You are able to abduct any visiting role, regardless of what the action is. If you abduct a player who targets you, your abduction takes precedence to their action, so their action will fail. As soon as you abduct someone your hand goes back down the toilet and you will be effectively in "Hide" mode (see active abilities). You will not learn the role of the missing player. No players can escape from abduction, however, upon your death all abducted players will be released back into the game.

Hide: If your hand is in the toilet, all abilities which target you will fail.

Active Abilities
Toilet:
Each Night you may send me either the command Show, or the command Don't Show. If you choose "Show" Then your hand will be out of the toilet and the passive ability Abduct will be in effect. If you choose the option "Don't Show" then your hand will remain down the toilet and the passive ability Hide will be in effect. If you fail to send an action the your action will be the same as the previous Night. If you fail to send an action on N1 then I will randomly pick an action for you.

Species
You are an Unclassified resident of Clock Town

Safeclaim
Your safeclaim is: Tatl, Vanilla Townie. Tatl is an Unclassified visitor to Clock Town

Win Condition

=========================

Welcome to Majora's Mask Mafia Raziek! You are Link, Independent Jack of all Trades

You are the protagonist! Link! Hero to many, but being idolised so by the general population has left you feeling somewhat alienated, you can't relate to people any more =[ You've rebelled and become your own man!

Active Abilities:
Change Mask:
Once each Night you may send me the command Put on: [Species] Mask or Remove Mask and you will transform into that species. The viable masks to wear are 'Zora', 'Goron' or 'Deku' and removing your mask returns you to human form. The race you are may affect the Night actions of others. You may change your mask and play a song each Night, and changing your mask happens before you play a song

Elegy of Emptiness: You can play this song by sending me the command Play: Elegy of Emptiness. If you use this ability a statue of yourself will appear in your place, and any actions that target you will instead target your statue. If you change species, then the statue no longer has any effect. If a statue has been created and is still intact, playing the Elegy of Emptiness will remove that statue and create a new one which matches your current species. Your statue will be destroyed by a Night Kill but you will survive the attack. If your statue is destroyed by a Night Kill you will not be informed. You may play only one song per Night, on top of any mask changes you make.

Song of Time: To play this song you send me the command Play: Song of Time. This song must be played at least once every three Nights (If you put it off from the start for as long as possible, you are forced to play it on Night 3). If you fail to do so then any song actions you submit in that Night will be ignored and the Song of Time will be played instead. You may play only one song per Night, on top of any mask changes you make. Playing the Song of Time will remove any statues you have created via the Elegy of Emptiness ability. If you die then the moon will NOT end the game. This action has the highest Night Action priority in the game and thus cannot be roleblocked or similar.

Inverse Song of Time: Once in the game, during the Day Phase, you may send me privately the command Play: Inverse Song of Time. If you do so then the deadline of that Day phase will be extended by 48 hours. Playing this song may alert people as to your current species as they can hear which instrument is being played.

Song of Double Time: Once in the game, during the Day phase, you may send me privately the command Play: Song of Double Time. If you do so then the deadline for that Day phase will be shortened to half as long as it was from the time you sent the action. If a deadline extension is granted by the mod for reasons such as, to accommodate a replacement, then the deadline extension will be half as long as it usually would. Playing this song may alert people as to your current species as they can hear which instrument is being played. This ability may only be played if there is at least 48 hours left in the current Day phase.

Species
You are currently a Human visitor to Clock Town, however you are able to change this.

Safeclaims
You have multiple safeclaims. They are as follows:

Link, Vanilla Townie. Link is a Human visitor to Clock Town

Link, Town Jack of all Trades. Link is currently a Human visitor to Clock Town, however you are able to change this.

Medigoron, Vanilla Townie. Medigoron is a Goron visitor to Clock Town

Tijo, Vanilla Townie. Tijo is a Zora visitor to Clock Town

Deku Butler, Vanilla Townie. Deku Butler is a Deku visitor to Clock Town

Win Condition

[collapse=Night Action priorities]

Song of Time
PGO (show or hide) = Commuter
Demotivator=Jailkeeper=Motivator (all visiting)
Joat Mask
Elegy of Emptiness
Census
Poison Death
Lovers (visiting)
Cop (visiting)
Hobo
NK=poisoning (both visiting)[/collapse]
[/collapse]

Winning as Indy with no kill is ****ing impossible.

Oh well, didn't give up without a fight.
Why do you think in this setup your wincon was harder than anyone else's?

T-block

B2B TST
I am soooooooo mad that my Demotivate didn't take priority over Inferno's Jail =(

Good game though... props to town for playing well, and special props to kuz.

More later.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Are you out of your mind? I'm a survivor with no way to affect whom I go to Lylo with. You included a SANE COP which only allows me to survive as a means of a false clear. It ultimately does not help me in LyLo, and up until that point only hurts by clearing others.

Yeah, I can survive, but how is it reasonable to expect I can survive until a 1v1 in a 15 player game when I have no way to affect how I get there? I basically just have to pray the lynches go just the right way such that I end up with ONE of the mafia in endgame (and pray I win a crossfire), or end up with a few other Townies who will probably be cleared by means of Cop or Jailer.

There's no way you can say my wincon was as easy as anyone else's. Only Nabe arguably had a harder wincon.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I would rather not have it released. But I'll think about it. If T-Block wants to release it, then he can, however I was immature and rude in it based on my sub-par play in this game.

X1-12

Smash Champion
@T-Block: FYI your RB and his jail resolved at the same time which meant both of you were RBed for the rest of the Night, that didn't affect him but it stopped your kill. The only thing you could have done which might have changed something was to motivate Raz who would then confirm your role and you could then maybe have used the fact your motivate went through to spread doubt about Infernos claim or at least some confusion and serious re-thinking of the set-up

@Raziek: With the exception being in cases where you have literally no foresight or just love playing brownie townie, you cannot die during the Night, nor can you be abducted or poisoned. You have an amazing name fakeclaim and two pro-town abilities (or at least one pro-town and one anti-mafia) to help your fake claim along. You have two other roles in the game which can confirm your claim. You have an ability which can help town rush into lynches during endgame or even use it to force a NL. You can be cleared by cop. You can be cleared through Jail. You have a very good chance of winning. Yes I understand that having no kill means you have limited control over who you end up in LYLO with but so what? Your role is meant to test your ability to secure the appropriate lynches over time to get yourself into a winning position in LYLO, if you didn't play it like that then you played your role wrong.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
So shoutouts:

Raziek- If you lived today you would've won (because I was a *******). The reason I ended up going with you was because I noticed you were the only person after T-Block's death that didn't think the game was over (and Kuz had some really strong points). If you flipped town I would've cried. Really good effort staying in the game.

Kuz - I don't know why I had doubt in you D7. You definitely were the strong town force in this game and I should've trusted you. If you were the indy I would've killed OS. Definite MVP. Vote: th3kuzinator

RR - Good job man. Also thank you for being a factor in convincing me that Raziek was the remaining scum.

T-Block - You got ****ed so badly lol. Abduction, investigation, and a jail on you. Scoop it up!

Werekill - You are definitely the person I'm apologizing to. Voting you was definitely a mistake and I apologize. I can't believe you were right on Raziek.

Acrostic - I don't know why J admitted to being the poisoner. There would've been a much better chance of mafia winning if he didn't say that.

Circus - I like how you started with me as town with "that's not something scumferno would do" which was right and then decided to think I was scum. All in all I thought you played well.

John - Honestly I didn't think your play was that good and your role didn't make me believe you. My bad.

X1-12 - Really intense game and amazing setup. I might take a break from larges because of this. Can you explain the point of the moon in Raziek's PM?

More shoutouts later.

X1-12

Smash Champion
@Inferno: The moon is just to slightly weaken Raz's BP, he can't renew his protection 3 Nights in a row, and also for flavour reasons so Raziek can try to prove his claim. Every time he played the Song of Time the music I post in Day start changes. It plays D1 Clock town theme then D2 theme on Day2 until he plays it, that's why it went back to D1 theme during Day 8 start (because Raz played song of time during N7). Unfortunately no-one noticed this :(

I also think J didn't realise the poison deaths would be announced as poison deaths when he claimed poisoner

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Ugh. I could have handled that a lot better imo, if I had spent the time needed to catch up with the thread and also the time to think of a proper response. I read Nabe as indie as soon as he claimed hider. I tried to cooperate with him rather than get him lynched. As I saw that with my poison + kills, along with him getting lynched to release T-Block, I needed him to work with me. When he claimed indie though and not being the poisoner, that really threw me off. I was planning on trying to gradually come to fossing him to make it seem natural. But those indies, always throwing curve balls when you least expect it. Inferno jailing me gives me massive respect for Inferno. I definitely thought he would protect dabuz again for safety purposes. I must say that Inferno jailing me that night sealed the game a lot tighter than before and was a definitive night action for a town win.

J said:
Shhhh Kuzi, I wanna keep on playing as scum. I finally got poisoner again after FF7:redux =D
Acrostic said:
I still love you J.

I never read Raziek as indie until it came down to PoE. So props to him. Red Ryu did a very good job of showing his insecurity which I thought was town during the pace of the game. Inferno3044 admitting that he was hated, although it had some potential in hurting him mechanically, helped him in terms of reading him as town. th3kuzinator did a very good job of leading and reading people. I'm still surprised that Nabe would claim hider with Inferno popping up before him and claiming jailer. Having that type of protective already is one source of conflict, unless the design was to push on Inferno being a type of role blocker or as I was thinking, a demotivator.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I was way to paranoid of Kuzi lol.

also mod votes on OS over what he posted I will still say was dumb. There is no indiciation od what separates a chart of data anyone can get and make vs me posting the lunch lady from Pheonix Wright over and over.

:phone:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Good ****, town. I think Nabe probably deserves an honorary joint win here. He was a better townie than a lot of our actual townies.

Circus - I like how you started with me as town with "that's not something scumferno would do" which was right and then decided to think I was scum. All in all I thought you played well.
I was just trying to keep my options open. You read townie to me pretty much the whole game, but when we had to start dealing with all the ways the poisoner and abductor shenanigans could **** with us, I had to scope out everyone to reaffirm my reads. On D3, I basically went after everyone at one point or another. You, Kuz, Dabuz. Hell, I even went after an un-CC'd town Cop for a second, just to make sure I turned over every rock. But by the time D3 was ending, the only people I really wanted to lynch were Acrostic and Nabe.

Also, lol @ J poisoning me and then replacing out the Night after I started expressing suspicion of him. He scurred. ;)

Good effort, Raz. You had a really tough wincon and you stuck it out admirably. I really never got suspicious of you until after T-block got lynched and the game kept going.

John, sorry for cracking down on you. By the time we actually got around to lynching you, I really wasn't sold on you being scum. Trying to examine your slot was just driving me crazy.

Nabe, y u throw away ur wincon?

X1, thanks for hosting. I had a blast.

X1-12

Smash Champion
@Red Ryu: "Don't take a screencap of what is on your screen and the post it in the game". If you wanted clarification you should have asked before breaking the rule for a second time after being warned once already, its not like I gave him modvotes for the first offence, I warned everyone and said don't do it again. He did it again and he gets mod votes - if he or you think that I just gave some random or arbitrary punishment then whatever but I will punish you not based on some rigid chart of x crime = y punishment but instead based on the nature of the offence and the current state of the game, something which only I can measure as no-one else has sufficient information about the set-up. You also referenced Melee Tourney Mafia where I gave Adum MOD votes which you don't agree with but that's because you have no idea what went on and thus really aren't in a position to fairly comment.

@What if they were imprinted on a cake: To be honest if someone did this I would write a new rule that bans just that. I personally don't think this game should run in a way which allows players to post things like spreadsheets of votes to keep track etc and I try to enforce rules that will lead to the game being played as it should be.

As a constructive step in my next game (should I host another) I will include a rule which is more specifically to stop players posting things like spreadsheets of who voted/attacked who or whatever, even though this will be hard to make exact with no loopholes I will expect players to stick to the honour system which we already adhere to the majority of times and just not be a pain in the arse trying to find a loophole

@OS if you're reading: Yeah, I should have PMed you specifically so that you definitely get the idea to stop posting the spreadsheets. That's probably the only thing I would say you're right about when you replaced out. Just for future notice I suggest you don't try to join another one of my games because I don't like having to replace people and someone who will replace out because of a disagreement with the Mod is not someone I want in my games

John2k4

The End of an Era
It's all cool Circus; I honestly was worried a bit with your tunneling on me. Wasn't sure what exactly to think/do about it. :)

I wish I had participated in this with my refreshed mafia knowledge that I've got now...It would have been a lot better. ;)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I agree with the dislike of charts etc but that just how the game is, freeform. Itsimo bad modding to let a personal peference influence OS like that WITHOUT exact warning.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I take credit for this win entirely by making space for Kuz.

Still think the mod votes from X1 were bad form; what you think is proper or not is irrelevant, as the rules in place were not against what I did.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I take credit for this win entirely by making space for Kuz.

Still think the mod votes from X1 were bad form; what you think is proper or not is irrelevant, as the rules in place were not against what I did.
Fair enough. Kuz did a much better job than you did :troll:. Btw why didn't you respond to my case on you? You could've at least shut down my case to show my mistakes in order for me to learn from them.

T-block

B2B TST
I think the charts were great, and completely in keeping with the spirit if the game, to be honest. It shows connections, which is a large part in this game.

They wouldn't even have been that effective if Dastrn hadn't been so sloppy about not mentioning me. Even I picked it up and warned him before the second chart was posted

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Nabe, y u throw away ur wincon?
I was just done. You died, every living townie showed zero inclination to listen to a word I was saying, and Kuz was berating me. Winning, if it had been possible by then, would've coincided with heavy loss of my time and sanity. Exit stage right. (My apologies, X1.)

Congrats to town on ousting Raz, I didn't think you had it in you. Congrats to T-block for (in the beginning) pulling off a very convincing miller post (including pulling a crumb out of your ***), since as I'd said prior that was really your only option. Sorry for selling you out, I'd have liked to see where you could go.

By the same token, sorry to Raz for making T-block clearer scum, since that probably screwed with your chances as well.

Kantrip, what made you think to bait an NK the way you did?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I'm so dissapointed that i thought kuz was town and he was but i thought it was gg after that last day and i accidently posted. :(

Vote: No MvP
As much as i want to give kuz credit for carrying this town, i can't really say i can, Werekill got the indy pinned, and town did a nice job (most) of the game, while it comes down to it Kuz had all of the plans and decisions laid out, but it was not his choice whether town followed him or not, and for following him i think this is a well-deserved win for everyone of the town, even dabuz who got himself lynched over something ********.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
On top of Scum getting Jailed, the other one Dying D1 and J literally claiming poisioner and being scummy as ****.

Acrostic, you lied to me when i asked you what role you were.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
J didn't claim poisoner, don't be ridiculous. J was clearly joking and I brought it up to Acrostic as a joke. It only speaks to the town's poor integrity here that they believed this and many other trivial things they shouldn't have.

I'll clear this up, since it sounds like it counters the truth. The reality is, someone claiming a scum role (i.e. "I'm poisoner") should be taken to have no value whatsoever, at least w.r.t. their actual role. All factions make jokes, and scum claiming their actual role is in itself a joke. J happened to be poisoner, and by extension that was the reason he thought to say poisoner. But J's previous experiences in games would have given him just as much cause to say it. The real test of the slot's alignment was Acrostic's reaction to the accusation -- we inadvertently put him in a bad spot, thanks to what was clearly meant as a joke by J.

Werekill, what happened to make you 180 on your read on me? I still don't really understand.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm going to have to agree with No MvP.

Kuz was definitely the most valuable, but I kind of let him do my work for me intentionally on Day 3 and 4 with the intent of him dying before he was alive long enough to threaten me. When Acrostic ended up having poisoner claimed and Nabe was non-lethal, that killed my chances of getting rid of Kuz and actually winning.

Essentially, I got ****ed because Mafia got ****ed worse and couldn't kill the threats FOR me.

Top Bottom