• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maharba's Battle Royale 2!!!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
seagull you can suck my ever flopulent flacid duck butter lathered fresh off of a 14 hour shift sweaty ****. you suck at brawl you are bad with wolf compared to the rest of the top 5 you severely overhype yourself and you have no actual skill. get out of my tourney thread you have no reason to be in it espcially if you are going to be

Condescending
Unskilled
Negative
Testicle

@tesh

when our place quits getting trashed by people the venue fee will go down. im not just testing rules out at this tourney, im seeing who is a damn slob. also when i've personally run a tourney or 2 at least mostly by myself and i completely get my ruleset straightened out, ill get a venue then. and im glad you like the stages, with more of the good old stages back i figure some of the new **** that is stupid and gay (like certain characters are in the almost all only neutral stage age we live in today) will get toned down a bit. old school broken **** is nowhere near as gay as new school broken ****. as for the lgl, im testing to see if it's actually necessary outside of MK or if people are just bad and don't know **** about ledge mechanics. if people are just bad im personally willing to teach people how to stop planking characters outside of MK. it's all overhyped. besides like you said, no one who is good enough to win does it and the bad players like me will still lose anyways

@dakpo

don't like it don't come, we have 1000 zss in tx, we can live without the annoying one. shoutouts to paw bio ybm and shlike. i know they aren't cheap enough to ***** about $7 ****ing dollars. how about go wait on one table and there you go, you've made venue (and if you're good you'll make enough for some events too)

@chris
can't wait to see you here man, it's been too long. and i know i should chill but i just don't take **** from people either.
Yea I must suck. Made it to bracket at Apex. Did you make it outta R1 pools? Won a tourney yesterday :embarrass:. I'm nice, but if you blatantly **** talk me when my placings are always good/decent then you're just hella ignorant. Hell, the 2/3 tourneys me and Kain were at I out-placed him.

I also find it funny how you're basically a teddy bear in real life, but a jack@ss on the boards. Cpu warrior.

:018:

Dakpo

Smash Lord
@dakpo

don't like it don't come, we have 1000 zss in tx, we can live without the annoying one. shoutouts to paw bio ybm and shlike. i know they aren't cheap enough to ***** about $7 ****ing dollars. how about go wait on one table and there you go, you've made venue (and if you're good you'll make enough for some events too)

lol Funny thing, I've already talked to some of the zss. And we can live without the annoying one? You are a terrible TO. The number one thing you don't want to do is to detour people away from your tournament. Good job by insulting them, I bet your even better in person. I like how sync is not posting these super negative feedbacks (shoutouts to sync?) GG

Tesh

Smash Hero
Honestly Maharba, with the way you are acting, I doubt anyone from out of city will even try to attend. Especially if the vague risk of a cap keeping them out after they drive 3+ hours for your house tournament with rules they aren't familiar with.

I don't think the single digit attendance you get will consist of people that have ever done any major damage to your home or stuff.

Zucco

Smash Master
7 for a house trney is completely unjustified, that would cover like 1/4 of ur electric bill u get decent attendance LOL, im pretty sure one day of brawl doesn't even come close to that.

Nike.

Smash Hero
LMFAO at the rules/fees.

Poker and drinking sounds better than the actual tourney. But being charged $7 for that, even if I don't enter and just wanna chill?

**** that.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Seagull man, maharba is the complete opposite there is of keyboard warrioring here he says all of this offline unlike you and anyone else in this thread aside from me. When we decided to house people for whobi for free you know what they did? They complained! About free ****ing housing. Im so sick of this all yall ever do is whine ***** and moan. Our bill was 108 after 8 days because of whobo and yall just complained. We've hosted multiple house tournaments and not once have you *******s ever cleant **** that goes for you aslm tesh and razer. None of you paid **** cleant or did anything except play smash nd leave yet we continue to house, feed and give you guys a chance to practice,but yall wanna complain about one 7 dollar tourney? How about this..if you dont live in texas stfu cuz ur opnion on the subject doesnt matter if u arent on the listpeople asked to come stfu cuz ur opinion
doesnt matter and if u r on the list stdu cuz we could just let u dwell in no practice hell but instead we literally let people come over everyday.

Neew rules

5dollar venue fee
Counters are back to counters.
:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
I've never broken anything in your place or eaten ANY of your food EVER. I've brought drinks and shared food actually.

I left that bag of panda express by the door and forgot about it that one time.

Honestly, just host as game over again and you will be at 0 risk of having your stuff messed up.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
F this ****. im going to this event and i AINT PAYING venue. As many times as ive given free rides to yall ***, i WILL get free venue for LIFE.

Thebest1pj

I've never broken anything in your place or eaten ANY of your food EVER. I've brought drinks and shared food actually.

I left that bag of panda express by the door and forgot about it that one time.

Honestly, just host as game over again and you will be at 0 risk of having your stuff messed up.
Obv game over is for ascention. This is for other stuff and i didn say break. Pay the 5 bucks or begone.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
RESULTS
Singles
1: Ultimate Razer:snake: $500
2: Gnes:jigglypuff:$200
3: Xyro:samus2: $100 in monopoly money
4: Sinister slush:yoshi2: a copy of yoshi's island for the DS
5: Pwii:gw:
5: Illmatic:peach:
7: Zano:ganondorf:
7: PJ:toonlink:
9: Tesh:sonic:
9: Bio:zerosuitsamus:
9: Espy:falcon: :sonic:
13: Maharba the Mystic:pit: 9999 points on the wifi ladder

Doubles
1: ZAIR!!!:samus2:+:samus2:(Xyro+a Lvl 9 samus cpu) Chicken
2: TIME OUT!!!:toonlink:+:pit:(Maharba+PJ) cold chicken (won all matches by time out, but lost to xyro's team due to going over the ledge grab limit)
3: Gnes:diddy:+Tesh:sonic: 64 pop tarts
4: UltimateRazer:yoshi2:+Slush:yoshi2: free 100 day stay at Sync's house
5: Trela wearing a blindfold:lucario:+Lvl 9 mewtwo Trela got his controller back from Sky

Thanks for coming guys

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=13655 get your medals.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
-Fell to the floor laughing-

@PJ: I haven't said anything insulting. I just said he's being hella ignorant. I don't even know why he attacked me in the first place (In the top 5 thread) calling me bad. Other then sounding like a babbling fool. Maybe cause I didn't go to Whobo due to wrecking my car and paying 3000 dollars out of pocket? I have no clue. I don't like picking fights or **** talking people. I do like trolling to a degree though.

I came into this thread and laughed because you don't have a date, $7 for a house tourney lmao, GG as a neutral, no LGL, and you posted this in the results section. So be it from me to not laugh at the actions of those on Smash World Forums.

Thebest1pj

-Fell to the floor laughing-

@PJ: I haven't said anything insulting. I just said he's being hella ignorant. I don't even know why he attacked me in the first place (In the top 5 thread) calling me bad. Other then sounding like a babbling fool. Maybe cause I didn't go to Whobo due to wrecking my car and paying 3000 dollars out of pocket? I have no clue. I don't like picking fights or **** talking people. I do like trolling to a degree though.

I came into this thread and laughed because you don't have a date, $7 for a house tourney lmao, GG as a neutral, no LGL, and you posted this in the results section. So be it from me to not laugh at the actions of those on Smash World Forums.

> hasn't insulted
>proceeds to call hella ignorant.
No clue why you're telling me all this or your sob story. The only thing i said was that he wasn't keyboard warrior like everyone else.

So stop being a
Condenscending
Unskilled
Negative
Testicle

Razer i saw you leave your plastic container on the counter at the old house. Kilik later asked whose it was to which i responded "razer" then he ate it since you left.

In short ur both bad.

Sync is bad for posting this in the result thread.
Abe is bad for not rechecking his work.

And everyone else is just plain bad.

Now ill have this thread fixed and in the right spot in notime. Mod clze plze

Sync.

Smash Champion
Ya'll are all ****ing stupid. PJ and I got Maharba to lower the venue fee and I'm going to repost this thread in the console tournament subforum. Razer you have left countless Chik-Fil-A stuff at my house so eff you rat and don't fail college tomorrow.

Tesh you and Bio are good players for bringing drinks to like all house tournaments. If you do that again, you won't have to pay venue. Allan ALWAYS will get in and RT too. DEFINITELY RT. If you're entering the tournament, you're paying venue otherwise.

Also, I hope some out of city come, but you guys don't have to. Complain all you want about a ruleset, it's not going to change (according to Maharba) so deal with it. Learn to have a little fun and try new things. Also, Ascension will be at the end of September in a cute little new venue ;) details coming soon! Excuse my absence.

Moderators, please lock this thread.

EDIT: Link to the new thread http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=327120

Asa

Smash Hero
do i have to pay venue if i'm already paying the electric bill? lol

Top Bottom