• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Magus (Ganon) vs RyokoYaksa (Peach) [june '07]

Magus420

Smash Master
These are from about a week ago. The ones with *s are personal favorites of mine.

I'll be updating with more vids as they get put up
This will be all of them since the rest died along with my dead HD/array :ohwell:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Match 1 - Yoshi's Story - [Streets of Rage 1 - Stage 1]
*Match 2 - Yoshi's Story - [Super Smash Mothers Day Lay - Brinstar Depths] *Update*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Match 1 - Final Destination - [Mandra Gora - Wicked Warp]
Match 2 - Final Destination - [Mega Man 3 - Wily Stage 2 (Remix [Prozax - Wily's Ambition])]
Match 1 - Pokemon Stadium - [Breeder - Sputnik (New York FM Mix)]
*Match 2 - Pokemon Stadium - [Talib Kweli & Hi Tek - Too Late] *Update*
Match 1 - Dreamland 64 - [Outkast ft Slick Rick - Da Art of Storytellin' (pt 1)]
Match 2 - Dreamland 64 - [Hallucinogen - LSD (OTT's World Sheet of Closed String Mix)] *Update*
*Match 1 - Battlefield - [Amon Tobin - Searchers] *Update*

Renth

Smash Hero
::Watching::

Eventually i'll watch them all i am on 56k after all. Good Shiz Magus and Ryokos just a beast i want to play him again XD

-F_a_T_e-

Smash Cadet
i like your dorf it seems like you got him under control. Same with the peach.

Nice intros btw they MADE me want to wtch..

XD

keep up the good work.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
These matches should also be known as "laugh at Ryoko attempts to adjust to a different controller" XD

I watch myself and cringe at the obviously botched FC attempts...

daddy neptune

Smash Apprentice
I love the purp magic Magus. You keep me playing Ganon even when Shiek gets on my nerves. Ryoko as much as I hate Peach you are an Icecold player.

GJ

-RedShadow

Smash Ace
Magus, everytime I see your Ganon in action I get all tingly inside....

....and as much as I enjoy watching Ryoko's Peach....I was seriously rooting for Ganon in every single vid I watched XD

GJ to both of you.

Magus420

Smash Master
Update!

Updated with the rest of the ones I'll be able to have up. I actually had them up for a bit and was planning to add a couple more before updating, but my one drive failed and I wasn't able to salvage the dead array and lost everything, the rest of the vids included :urg:

sweet vids magus. but it makes me wonder when purple stuff is comin out.
Makes me wonder too. The folder I had everything kept in while working on it was among the stuff I lost. I have all the clips up until around the time I made the 'trailer' backed up, but I'd have to go through them again to pick out the good ones. I didn't, however, have the audio mix for the vid, the layout, edits of the clips, or any of the newer clips at all backed up though. If there's anything on the matches here that I really want to include I'll have to rip the vids off youtube >.<

Might as well consider the 'trailer' 'That Purple Stuff 1', and then just call the new one/s 2/3 (might be too long to be a single vid) at this point when it actually gets finished.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
::Watching::

Eventually i'll watch them all i am on 56k after all. Good Shiz Magus and Ryokos just a beast i want to play him again XD
Sorry about that >__>

Magus vs Ryoko is always so fun to watch...such a hot Ganon.

Hope Purple Stuff turns out well, it's really unfortunate with the drive failure and all. I once made a combo video from matches I ripped from Youtube. It's definitely possible.

sweetxignorance

Smash Apprentice
Updated with the rest of the ones I'll be able to have up. I actually had them up for a bit and was planning to add a couple more before updating, but my one drive failed and I wasn't able to salvage the dead array and lost everything, the rest of the vids included :urg:

Makes me wonder too. The folder I had everything kept in while working on it was among the stuff I lost. I have all the clips up until around the time I made the 'trailer' backed up, but I'd have to go through them again to pick out the good ones. I didn't, however, have the audio mix for the vid, the layout, edits of the clips, or any of the newer clips at all backed up though. If there's anything on the matches here that I really want to include I'll have to rip the vids off youtube >.<

Might as well consider the 'trailer' 'That Purple Stuff 1', and then just call the new one/s 2/3 (might be too long to be a single vid) at this point when it actually gets finished.
Is that why you're not on the hub anymore? D: I always like looking at the stuff you have. :)

Magus420

Smash Master
Yea, I gotta go through my backup DVDs and copy the one that has the most recent backup of my BCDC++ folder on it with my settings n whatnot in it. I keep my organized hub share on my other HD which wasn't affected so that's good I suppose. Tho that's the one I keep mostly stuff already backed up anyway instead of recent things/stuff I'm working on >_>

Stormblast

Smash Journeyman
Just a quick question to you magus: How do you record videos in such insane quality????? and arent the files like 500 megish uncompressed?

JFox

Smash Hero
Magus, that name tag is so perfect for your Ganon. Your tricksies are nasty.

LOL @ Ryoko flipping out whenever shyguys appear on the screen.

Magus420

Smash Master
Just a quick question to you magus: How do you record videos in such insane quality????? and arent the files like 500 megish uncompressed?
I capture in 640x480i @ 29.97fps using VirtualDub with either an extremely high bitrate using the DivX codec, or if I can afford the space I use the Lagarith lossless codec instead. I then use an Avisynth script to split the fields of each frame of the capture into 2 separate progressive frames (and half the vertical resolution as a result -> 640x240p) and twice the framerate @ 59.94fps (each interlaced frame contains 2 unique game frames). After that I use the Lanczos3 resizing filter in VDub to resize it to 320x240, and also apply the Field Bob filter setting the even field up and the odd field down to offset the fields which are now individual frames to lay directly ontop of each other (or maybe the opposite I forget).

I also crop off 32 from each end of the x-axis on the 640x480i capture (knocks off the black bars on the sides), so it's actually 576x480i -> 576x240p (after the field separation) -> 320x240p (after resize filter), but it's just a preference of mine.

Full matches in the extremely high DivX bitrate are usually in the 200-300mb range, and the Lagarith ones are probably around 500-700mb although I haven't had the room to do long captures with that while still being able to edit it in awhile so I'm not sure.

I have all the clips up until around the time I made the 'trailer' backed up, but I'd have to go through them again to pick out the good ones. I didn't, however, have the audio mix for the vid, the layout, edits of the clips, or any of the newer clips at all backed up though. If there's anything on the matches here that I really want to include I'll have to rip the vids off youtube >.<
Ya, so apparently the most recent complete backup I made of the combo vid folder was on 3-08-07, which is literally the day after I put up the f***ing trailer vid ages ago.

>_______________________>

:mad: :urg: :mad: :(

dezerte

Smash Rookie
Do you and Ryoko play against each other a lot? It kinda looks like it from watching, I could be wrong though :)

Top Bottom